Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Ted Casablanca 12-18-09 - Nelly Fang

Dear Ted:
    Love you much. So since True Blood hasn't started up again and we are all anxiously awaiting New Moon, I have been forced to get my vamp fill from The Vampire Diaries. Never really watched Lost, but I am loving Ian Somerhalder. What's the deal with him?
    R.bird
    Dear Supernatural Lover:
    Mr. Somerhalder is one hot piece of ass, and as with all gorgeous types, he's got the bad-boy stories to boot, right along with the bad-boy looks. But he hasn't been a Vice'r...yet. Soon, very soon.
    Who ordered a naked Swede?? MEEEEE!!

laurenshelton2 thinks I'm worse than Claymates.

Okay... LMFAO. I almost hope he nots Ian S. in the near future just to watch you all scramble to find someone else... anyone else... who fits. You're worse than Claymates.

Oh, and Ian S. doesn't look too LITHE to me. He has a similar muscular build to AS. Haha.
    Last edited by laurenshelton2; January 6th, 2010 at 05:48 PM.

You're saying because we don't agree with you that we're worse than Claymates? Seriously rude. For the record, I'm not a huge AS fan. I like him fine on True Blood. I also think he's hot but I wouldn't care if he was gay. Edited to add: that an actor turns out to be gay wouldn't stop me from being a fan.

You, on the other hand, seem to want to make this BI be about him.

"one of the biggest, hunkiest vampire sensations" that could mean big referring to the sensation, not in the guy's build. Also if you've ever watched Vampire Diaries, you'd know Ian is slim and slight. I could totally see him as a ballet dancer. He's beautiful. AS has a thicker, bigger build. Again, no one is going to describe AS as lithe.

Really, saying we are worse than Claymates is lame. Insults aren't going to make your argument any more valid.
    Last edited by bellini; January 6th, 2010 at 06:31 PM.

Taking this a bit personal, are we laurenshelton2? Hurling insults at other posters just because they disagree with you *tsk, tsk, tsk*

Anyway - you're not really reading my posts either. I've written several times that it's quite obvious that Ted want to point to Alex - so of course the clues fit somewhat. Some of them don't though - IMO - and some of them could certainly fit Ian too. My guess is that Ted wants people to keep guessing so he'll never make a reveal (does he ever?).

Also I would not have a problem with Alex being gay. He could gay, he could be bi, he could be straight - I think he's sexy either way and he's a great actor too. Sexuality has little to do with these things. I would probably be a bit disapointed because he's be lying - but I guess it's no wonder gay actors tend to do that when the reaction is the way it is!

My issue is with the blind item itself. If it's Alex, he's deep in closet. As I wrote before - there are no rumours about him being gay from Sweden - none. He's been in two long-time relationships and has said he's not gay. Homosexuality is not at all the same issue in Sweden as it is in Amerca so if he's not out, it's clearly something he wants to keep private. So it doesn't make much sense that he should be out there having sex with strangers almost in the open. Nor is it very cool of Ted to write an item about him.

Nice sig.

Bellini, I'm proud to be worse than the Claymates right next to you. Alex deserves only the best

Hit By Ban Bus!

Seriously though, I just can't see Alex having gay sex in a public park, it doesn't jibe with him being so private about his personal life. He'd have to be a complete idiot to think something like this wouldn't get out and Alex has been dealing with the side effects of fame nearly his whole life, both his and his fathers. Also, I can't see why Alex wouldn't be 'out' in Sweden--is being gay a big deal/potential scandal for actors there like it is here? There are several interviews in Swedish in which he talks about different girlfriends, so if this blind is about Alex he's a hypocrite, and I just don't see Alex as a hypocrite.

I agree with Sunrider--if he IS gay it doesn't make him less sexy, talented, charismatic, nice..all of the things he unquestionably IS.

I don't think being gay is in any way a problematic issue for actors in Scandinavia. Certainly not anywhere near the sort of issue it is in the US. Also he dropped acting at some point - why not get out of the closet there, if he wasn't planning on making another attempt in Hollywood at that point? I just don't think this is something he'd do.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunrider View Post
    Dear Ted:
    Love you much. So since True Blood hasn't started up again and we are all anxiously awaiting New Moon, I have been forced to get my vamp fill from The Vampire Diaries. Never really watched Lost, but I am loving Ian Somerhalder. What's the deal with him?
    R.bird
    Dear Supernatural Lover:
    Mr. Somerhalder is one hot piece of ass, and as with all gorgeous types, he's got the bad-boy stories to boot, right along with the bad-boy looks. But he hasn't been a Vice'r...yet. Soon, very soon.
    This looks about right. This Q&A had to come out before the movie New Moon so it's quite possible this is the Soon, very soon Vice.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

Dear Ted:
    Could Nelly Fang be on Vampire Diaries?
    P
    Dear Fang Hunting:
    Sure—since Nelly is used to playing a vampire I think he could be on Vampire Diaries if he wanted too.
    There. Ian S. eliminated from consideration. Now then: who else comes to mind as a new, hot vampire with lots of fans? Gee, lemme think.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Bullshit!!!!!!!

supposedly "straight" ..His smoldering looks are talked about just as much as (if not more so than) his red-hot acting talents...And the latest celeb to daringly do so is one of the biggest, hunkiest vampire sensations out there right now. So much so, even I was shocked
    Nelly simply smolders onscreen, what with his trance-like gaze and lithe, mildly muscled bod, which he keeps in shape by jogging through Griffith Park..

Anna Paquin Stephen Moyer Living Vegan Frugal Hippie Life

Written by Veg Star Staff on November 29th, 2009 in Actresses, Couples, Food & Drink.

You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. retweet_url You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Women’s Day recently featured a wedding dress wrapped Anna Paquin on the cover with rumored details about her big day with True Blood co-star Stephen Moyer.
    A source told the mag Anna and Stephen are living a frugal life in Venice Beach, LA that includes lots of healthy veggie food that you might expect to find in California.
    “It’s all very hippie with vegan food, jogging, cycling and surfing,” the source said.
    Anna is a rumored vegetarian, so hopefully the life is suiting the soon to be bride well.
    Wonder if she almost lost her veggie lunch after taking a whiff of the meat tree on the True Blood set?
    via yahoo.com

^ Ted notted Stephen Moyer! Seems like Alex then.

Quote Originally Posted by laurenshelton2 View Post
    Ted notted Stephen Moyer and Peter Facinelli. Said that NF was "close" to Moyer and not as butch as Facinelli.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I thought someone said Ted often notted the subject of BV's to stay out of legal hot water?

Besides, who would you characterize as more 'mildly muscled', Stephen or Alex?

^ All I know is that People magazine is high. How the hell did they choose Bill over Vampire Eric as "most smoldering vampire." WRONG!

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^And Ted emphasized 'smolder' and 'smoldering' twice in the blind.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information