Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Ted Casablanca 12-18-09 - Nelly Fang

Quote Originally Posted by CheriLyn View Post
    It would be a very big deal if he wants to keep his female fans. Like Ted said, he would lose a lot of fans and I don't think that is something he wants to happen. Just look at how many fans said they didn't like him anymore because they thought he was dating both ERW and KB. Both fake romances designed to make him look like a "stud". This is so obviously AS and I'm betting we see another "romance" very soon after this. JMO
    AS has repeatedly denied dating either ERW and KB and has said he is single - how is that faking romances?

I have no doubt Ted wants to imply that this is AS but he latest awser about Nelly Fang having been lost points to Ian IMO.
    Who ordered a naked Swede?? MEEEEE!!

laurenshelton2 thinks I'm worse than Claymates.

If this was AS, im 100% sure that Ted C. would write it way more excited and happy. He adores AS.

Ted notted Stephen Moyer and Peter Facinelli. Said that NF was "close" to Moyer and not as butch as Facinelli. Also, Ted is suddenly so sure that AS is not with KB, even though he was on their relationship train from the start. Sorry ladies, but he's writing this to point to AS, or at least it seems blatantly obvious to me. ETA: This doesn't make it true. Ted could fabricate whatever he wants and make it a blind item. Just sayin.
    Last edited by laurenshelton2; January 6th, 2010 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CheriLyn View Post
    It would be a very big deal if he wants to keep his female fans. Like Ted said, he would lose a lot of fans and I don't think that is something he wants to happen. Just look at how many fans said they didn't like him anymore because they thought he was dating both ERW and KB. Both fake romances designed to make him look like a "stud". This is so obviously AS and I'm betting we see another "romance" very soon after this. JMO
    I don't think he would lose alot of fans. Hell, I'd still be a fan. Most fans know that their chances are slim to nada with famous folk anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by laurenshelton2 View Post
    Ted notted Stephen Moyer and Peter Facinelli. Said that NF was "close" to Moyer and not as butch as Facinelli. Also, Ted is suddenly so sure that AS is not with KB, even though he was on their relationship train from the start. Sorry ladies, but he's writing this to point to AS, or at least it seems blatantly obvious to me. ETA: This doesn't make it true. Ted could fabricate whatever he wants and make it a blind item. Just sayin.
    Peter Facinelli is more "butch" than AS? Ick...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I think it's deadobvious that Ted wants to point at AS but I don't think it is. Again - no rumours from Sweden about him being gay. And he's said he isn't.

The butch thing threw me too, but then I remembered AS's penchant for pink socks, kissing his male costars, etc. Most "butch" men wouldn't be caught dead planting a big wet one on another male.

Quote Originally Posted by laurenshelton2 View Post
    The butch thing threw me too, but then I remembered AS's penchant for pink socks, kissing his male costars, etc. Most "butch" men wouldn't be caught dead planting a big wet one on another male.
    Would a gay man hiding in the closet do such things, I wonder..

^ It's a good double bluff though. Some people thought Jake Gyllenhaal wouldn't play a gay character in a film if he was in the closet in real life. The latest Ted update does sound like he's hinting at him. Hm.

I don't mean to over-generalize what "butch" men do, and what "gay" men do... but in American culture, the term "butch" typically points to certain behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    ^ It's a good double bluff though. Some people thought Jake Gyllenhaal wouldn't play a gay character in a film if he was in the closet in real life. The latest Ted update does sound like he's hinting at him. Hm.
    The clues before these pointed to Ian though..

I didn't think they pointed to Ian any more or less than they pointed to AS.

I think they point to Ian. Like this:

"trance-like gaze and lithe, mildly muscled bod"

Lithe: bending readily; pliant; limber; supple; flexible: the lithe body of a ballerina, athletically slim.

Ian is lithe at 5'9 with a slim build. He also is a graceful mover (I shamefully admit I've watched that stupid show a couple of times) While I don't think AS is some ungainly man, at 6' 4" no one is ever going to describe him as lithe.

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    I think they point to Ian. Like this:

"trance-like gaze and lithe, mildly muscled bod"

Lithe: bending readily; pliant; limber; supple; flexible: the lithe body of a ballerina, athletically slim.

Ian is lithe at 5'9 with a slim build. He also is a graceful mover (I shamefully admit I've watched that stupid show a couple of times) While I don't think AS is some ungainly man, at 6' 4" no one is ever going to describe him as lithe.
    stoppit, you're making me hot!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

You don't think AS is supple? Plus, he describes himself as being slim, but he's obviously athletically so. LOL. Further, I wouldn't personally describe Ian as "one of the biggest, hunkiest vampire sensations". Big and hunky? Not some 5'9 dude. Finally, no way would some flavor-of-the-month CW actor doing ghey sex in the woods shock Ted C. He thinks they're all gay. But I do believe that he thoughts AS was super straight because of the rumors with ERW and KB and others. I doubt Ted C even knows or cares who Ian S is.

He knows who Ian S. is. He has even written about Ian having a dirty sexlife before

Also Alex is not "mildly muscled". He might be slim but he's got a lot of muscles.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information