Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Ted Casablanca 12-18-09 - Nelly Fang

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter Jones View Post
    Cam Gigandet. I don't watch the Twilight movies, but I looked this guy up. He totally pings my gaydar.
    He has a girlfriend and a baby. Not that that necessarily means he's not gay but I don't think this is him.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    He has a girlfriend and a baby. Not that that necessarily means he's not gay but I don't think this is him.
    I think Ted would have mentioned a girlfriend and/or baby, so you're probably right.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by KS71 View Post
    And the latest celeb to daringly do so is one of the biggest, hunkiest vampire sensations out there right now. So much so, even I was shocked
    oh no, if it is Skarsgard I´ll cry forever!

the only one from Twilight that is a sensation is Pattinson or the kid that plays Jacob. From True Blood the sensation right now is Skarsgard.
    Vampire Diaries....maybe the new guy? can´t remember his name but he is HOT and has a lot of muscles. Sean something.
    There´s nothing else about vampires right now, I mean, nothing as a sensation..right?

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    RPatz is gay, but he does not run, or exercise at all I don't think.
    I think the only exercise RPattz does is lifting pints of beer, cigarettes and the occasional sprint away from the crazies and paps.

Kellan certainly seems to be ... freeballing, for lack of a better word, in that photo. I reckon Somerhalder though.

(It's not ASkarz. *pouts*)

I think Alex would have come out of the closet a long time ago if he was gay. I don't think it's that much of an issue in Sweden - especially if you're an actor. I have no doubt Ted wants us to think it's Alex though. Darn him! (Ted, not Alex obviously).
    Who ordered a naked Swede?? MEEEEE!!

laurenshelton2 thinks I'm worse than Claymates.

Still going with Ian S.

Skarsgard doesn't fit, IMO, because of this:

How very interesting, as this body-maintenance routine doesn't match the sometimes slightly grungy image Nelly likes to show off to the very unknowing public.

His style isn't what I would describe as grungy. He seems to like the tailored look.

He has a damn hole in his shirt, and this is an opening of a Broadway musical or something. If that's not grungy, I don't know what is.

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    I think it's Ian Somerhalder. But isn't it pretty well known that he's gay? I think he lived with a boyfriend at one time. He is a super gorgeous guy. He does have an incredible gaze too.

I agree with this guess...
    Quote Originally Posted by KS71 View Post
    Blind Vice: Which Vampire's Batty for Boys?

Today 7:42 AM PST by Ted Casablanca

No wonder so many gay men are gossip columnists: All these supposedly "straight" stars are constantly cruising us (and our friends) for sex!
    And the latest celeb to daringly do so is one of the biggest, hunkiest vampire sensations out there right now. So much so, even I was shocked when a bud of mine, who gets off hunting around Griffith Park—a notorious area of L.A. where homosexual sex in the woods is rampant and a constant annoyance to the police—enjoyed what you're about to read.
    Nelly Fang is as hot as he is adored by his millions of fans. His smoldering looks are talked about just as much as (if not more so than) his red-hot acting talents.
    Nelly simply smolders onscreen, what with his trance-like gaze and lithe, mildly muscled bod, which he keeps in shape by jogging through Griffith Park, wearing shorts but no...

...underwear, oh my!
    I wonder if that's because Nelly likes to be extra-free to whip it out, just in case he needs to take a whiz? Nah.
    More likely, that lack of clothing constraint is due entirely to Nelly's penchant for stopping a guy who catches his fancy on the trail so he can lure his conquest to a hidden path and then have hot, hot, hot sex under the sun! Something Fang's now done with my friend not once, but twice!
    Love it! And people say Tiger's a slut! So glad Woodsisn't the only celeb who's being supernaughty these days, what a relief.
    "He's a real talker, too," adds Nelly's lucky path partner. "He kept saying, 'Yeah, do it, yeah, you like that, don't you, yeah, you like my ass?' "
    Oh my. If only Nelly's gazillions of girlie worshippers could hear him talk. They'd either try to convert him or tell him to start talking dirty to them—or they'd stop being his fan—or both.
    By the way, I'm sure if you've made it this far, you'll want to know the rest of the dirty deets, which are: Yes, Nelly's endowed (longer than wider, to be precise), and yes, he's a very neat boy down there.
    "Very groomed," was how Mr. Fang's private parts were further described to me. Or to be even more precise (and gay): "Manscaped."
    Hmmm. How very interesting, as this body-maintenance routine doesn't match the sometimes slightly grungy image Nelly likes to show off to the very unknowing public.
    And It Ain't: Kellan Lutz, Brad Pitt, Ryan Kwanten
    Quote Originally Posted by laurenshelton2 View Post

He has a damn hole in his shirt, and this is an opening of a Broadway musical or something. If that's not grungy, I don't know what is.
    I don't think he's much into jogging. He's been interviewed previously and mentioned that he typically stays "too thin" due to a high metabolism. Plus, I don't think he'd hide it if he were gay. Doesn't seem to be a big deal in his eyes...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I've actually read somewhere that he's a runner so that part could fit. But lithe, mildly muscled - come on. Alex is pretty big IMO. Also grungy image? I wouldn't say so. Look at this guy - he looks grungy IMO

Eh. I prefer this

Alexander Skarsgard jogs and considers himself skinny.
    The naturally lanky Alexander, who has complained of being "too skinny," stays fit by lifting weights and running.
    Alexander Skarsgard on True Blood alter ego: 'Eric is a lion'

I mean, I get that his fans don't want it to be him, but I feel that Ted's hints point towards AS. But even if this is supposed to be Skarsgard, it doesn't mean that it's true.

ETA: I wouldn't say that Kellan Lutz is "lithe, mildly muscled." He has more muscle tone than AS and is a bit of a tank, actually. Besides, Kellan is one of the NOTs. So he's out.

Alexander Skarsgard jogs.
    Alexander Skarsgard on True Blood alter ego: 'Eric is a lion'

I mean, I get that his fans don't want it to be him, but I feel that Ted's hints point towards AS. But even if this is supposed to be Skarsgard, it doesn't mean that it's true.

ETA: I wouldn't say that Kellan Lutz is "lithe, mildly muscled." He has a similar muscle tone as AS.
    Well, if he's gay, I'm okay with that - not that he'd need my (or anyone else's approval).... though if it is him, I'd like to see an Eric/Lafayette lurve connection on True Blood.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Well, he certainly looks very "pretty".
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

Updates from Ted:

Dear Ted:
    Is Nelly Fang David Boreanez?

Dear Wrong Guessin':
    Nope! Close 'tho.

Dear Ted:
    Sweets, love your blolumn! But please give it to me straight is Nelly Fang Jackson Rathbone?

Dear Vamps Gone Wild:
    Don't think he's the kind of guy to pull this stuff in public...think more rebellious.

Dear Ted:
    My faith in Blind Vices are restored! Cannot wait to find out more about Nelly Fang! Is Nelly a vampire on a television network or in a movie? If it's a television network, two letters or three? I'm pretty much asking you to hand him over on a silver platter huh?

Dear Nice Try:
    You're getting too specific there, sweets. Nelly's smolderingly hot...that narrow it down enough?

So - close to David Boreanez in some way, more rebellious than Jackson Rathbone and smolderingly hot - I'm still clueless..

Quote Originally Posted by Sunrider View Post
    Dear Ted:
    Is Nelly Fang David Boreanez?

Dear Wrong Guessin':
    Nope! Close 'tho.

Dear Nice Try:
    You're getting too specific there, sweets. Nelly's smolderingly hot...that narrow it down enough?

Isn't Vampire Diaries on CW, like Buffy the Vampire Slayer was or DC20 (Dave B.was on that show) and SMOLDERINGLY = Ian SOMERHALDER. Haha. I don't know why but I see the play on words there. I see the similarities. that or my brain is mush from all the Xmas caramel tub popcorn I've been eating today!

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information