Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Ted Casablanca 06/27/08 One Privately Eased Blind Vice

^The first two are wigs. I believe the 3rd picture must have been from the Girl, Interrupted days judging from her nose.

Also, Ted never says Fakey is talented. One of the letter writers in the mailbag wrote that.

I have just re read both the blinds and it doesn't sound like Nicole. I wouldn't call Nicole's man hunky, and she doesn't have her hand involved in tons of projects, endorsements, charity projects etc. Not that I know of anyway.. And I don't think she could ever be described as 'super duper delish'! It sounds like someone with more of an established career.

If it's not Nicole, then why this comment?
    It'll be "Paris who?" should that happen, trust.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    ^The first two are wigs. I believe the 3rd picture must have been from the Girl, Interrupted days judging from her nose.

Also, Ted never says Fakey is talented. One of the letter writers in the mailbag wrote that.
    He didn't say talented exactly, but-

And her hunky man isn't the only person concerned about the once divinely gifted babe
    -the letter writer assumed that is what he meant by the above and Ted didn't correct her.

I think she did bleach her hair for Gone in 60 Seconds, and she definitely went blonde for Girl, Interrupted.

If it's not Nicole, then why this comment?
    I have no idea about that. But Nicole can't ever in a million years be described as 'divinely gifted'. I can't think of anyone who fits every clue in those two blind items.

There's always a bit of embellishment in the way Ted writes. That's why it's always so hard to figure out what he's saying. Even still, he says "once divinely gifted." Instead of assuming this chick is talented, which would really be "divinely gifted" instead of "once divinely gifted," it seems he's saying that this chick was once talented and is now no longer such. Why would Jolie qualify? She just filmed a movie with Clint Eastwood. A man who has little tolerance for crap when he's directing.

She wore a wig for 60 Seconds. I remember reading an article about it. Either way, it's 8-9 years ago. Filmed before her marriage to Billy Bob. Back then there were rumors that she and Billy Bob shot up and injected into their tattoos. If you've ever watched some of the behind-the-scenes training footage (circa 2000) of Jolie in the first Tomb Raider flick, she has what I like to call drug acne. You just don't see that on her face anymore. I have no doubt that Jolie shot up once upon a time, but I just don't think it fits for this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

From the original F2 blind:

AND IT AIN’T: Jessica Biel; Kelly Ripa; Keira Knightley
    Kelly Ripa used to be on the soap All My Children.

Jessica Biel has worked with Nic Cage and so has Angelina.(who is divinely gifted) Jessica was on the show Seventh Heaven

Keira Knightley is a beautiful woman who many think is far too thin, just like Angelina. Wanted, with Angelina and James McAvoy, started filming in April 2007, and Atonement, with Keira and McAvoy, was released in December 2007. The original blind was posted June 2007.

"ONCE" divinely gifted could refer to the fact that many of her projects just don't seem to bring her the awards and commercial success of some of her earlier efforts.

As to the blonde-

Fakey ain’t a blond babe...least, not right now.
    I don't see a time limit or any other qualifications on that line. What does it matter when she was a blonde or for what reason? Angelina has been a blonde in the past for some of her roles so she can't be ruled out for that reason.

There is just no way around the fact that Nicole Richie could in no way be described as gifted.

Angelina does not have drug acne right now because she is being "privately eased" of her addiction. Or so it could be said if this blind is to be relied upon. Ted is definitely referring to Angelina, but as to whether he's pulling this whole thing out of his ass is anybody's guess.
    Last edited by Sasha; July 3rd, 2008 at 07:09 PM.

It has to be Angelina. Other than Nicole Kidman (whom I don't particularly care for) who IS blond right now, last time I checked, I cannot think of one other A-Lister this fits.

Although he doesn't really say A-Lister...

Crap. I hate these things! It's GOT to be her.

And yeah, you can be a highly functioning addict/drunk/anything if you have the money to do so. I imagine half of Hollywood is fucked to the gills on something, and still manage to get work.
    Look, sweetheart, I can drink you under any goddamn table you want, so don't worry about me.-"Martha", Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?

Jolie was also born a blonde. When he refers to her as once gifted, I think he means that she was once worthy of awards but not now.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to meÖ.it only means the night is coming.

Then it's settled: Ted is a douchebag.
    ηαтαℓιε
    wнo ѕayѕ noтнιng ιѕ ιмpoѕѕιвle. ι've вeen doιng noтнιng ғor yearѕ

Quote Originally Posted by SweetPea View Post
    When he refers to her as once gifted, I think he means that she was once worthy of awards but not now.
    How can that be? When the first half was posted in June '07, A Mighty Heart came out. She got a lot of rave reviews from critics on her performance.

Gold Member

How can that be? When the first half was posted in June '07, A Mighty Heart came out. She got a lot of rave reviews from critics on her performance.
    Could just be Ted being catty.

It isn't Nicole. She's BEEN to rehab and this BI makes it sound like she would never go.

And we've never heard anything about her sex life so the bit about 'fab sex' doesn't apply.

Nicole hasn't endorsed anything, aside from a short stint with Diet Dr. Pepper. The BI said endorsementS - plural.

No one has EVER called Nicole's men 'hunky.' DJ AM wasn't hunky, neither is Joel.

Nicole never had an 'enviable bod.' She was always average or sickly thin.

From Ted on 07/08:

Dear Ted:
    Anorexia rumors? Can Fake ŗ la Ferocity from One Privately Eased Blind Vice possibly be Victoria Beckam? That is one star who seems to be "on" to something.
    Carissa
    New York, N.Y.

Dear Vicky B. Not Worried:
    We so know the lollipoplike Posh is sneaking some nutrition into her bod when the cameras aren't rolling. Ain't her. Think truly talented.

Dear Ted:
    What does Fake ŗ la Ferocity's man think of her needle habit? For those of us out in the sticks, how exactly does a needle mark completely heal so that the paps don't pick it up in a photo? Please don't tell me she shoots up in her gums or toes.
    Andrea
    Richmond, Va.

Dear Sally Syringe:
    He's got his own nasty habits, I assure you. And F.F.'s not shooting up now, babes, just in the past—and plans to do so soon. Can't speak for the paps as to your cover-up query, but I do know many an edit-bay bill has gone toward erasing Fake ŗ la's needle marks in her movies.

Dear Ted:
    Is Fake ŗ la Ferocity Nicole Richie? She's got the relationship, career seems to be heating up, had a past habit, and is skin and bones again. Seems like a good guess.
    Dawn
    Utica, N.Y.

Dear Paris:
    Hon, I thought you two made up? Regardless, ain't your old Simple Life costar, think far more established.

Dear Ted:
    I'm so curious about Fake ŗ la Ferocity! Could it be Jennifer Garner?
    Marzipan
    Sydney, Australia

Dear Marzi Mate:
    Nope, but Jenny's sure got her own problemos, whether she wants to admit them or not.

E! - The Awful Truth - Posthated? - Tom Cruise | Maggie Gyllenhaal | Christian Bale | Katie Holmes | Jennifer Garner | Ben Affleck | Zac Efron | Harrison Ford
    Last edited by LynnieD; July 9th, 2008 at 07:49 AM.

^Interesting.. Especially about the needle marks.

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information