Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Ted Casablanca 06/27/08 One Privately Eased Blind Vice

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    ^^Yes, I agree---she is a highly functioning addict, if this is her. She gives interviews and looks FINE. She never looks strung out....I just don't get it.
    But the BI does say she gets help during her "activities" and we only ever see her in interviews when she's promoting her movies.

Surprisingly, heroin is a very functional drug for long-time addicts. They have such a tolerance to it that they can go about their daily life completely functional. And in reality, anyone who has been on it long enough will need to be on methadone for a very, very long time because the withdrawals could literally kill them.

This is just sad and bizarre. Pretty mind-boggling.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    In an interview I read with her a in a UK mag a few weeks ago she said she feels she is pretty much the same person as she was years ago, she doesn't feel she's changed much. I'll have to find it later.
    It was in Heat Magazine. I picked up a copy at the airport before flying home and read it to. That's exactly what she said...

But I so don't want it to be her. How could you have almost 6 kids, a film career, a husband AND a heroin habit?

There are only 24 hrs in the day...even hers.

But the only other person I could think of was Catherine Zeta-Jones who also became quite skinny this past year, but I wouldn't call Michael Douglas "hunky" AT ALL...

Also, the "fabulous shoes" comment got me. AJ is not known for fabulous shoes, is she? That makes me think JLo or Gwyneth (and I wouldn't call their husband's hunky either...)

Hmmm
    "Nobody can be exactly like me. Sometimes even I have trouble doing it." -- Tallulah Bankhead, Actress

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    Yep, this is Angelina. I wonder how Brad feels about it...
    Someone post this over at JJ.com!!!! I want to watch the implosion. It is indeed Ang, ya'll. Did I read right that she's also screwing around too?

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    ^^Yes, I agree---she is a highly functioning addict, if this is her. She gives interviews and looks FINE. She never looks strung out....I just don't get it.
    Make up these days works wonders. You know, Brad seems like the type who thinks he can 'save' her too.
    Last edited by Tati; June 30th, 2008 at 12:13 AM.

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

OK, I have a question. If Angelina is an addict, what happens to the babies? Presumably (and I know nothing about this) they're born addicted, yes? But Shiloh has always seemed pretty perky, although - hmm - wasn't there a timelag before we saw her? I can't remember.
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.(Lana Turner)

^^ I think we saw her very quickly. They were on the cover of some mag long before we ever saw Suribot.

I'm sorry, I'm still not buying this. There are just way too many Aniston fans (media) who would have blown this up if it were true.

Also, as much as I really like Ted C, I just haven't seen too many of his blinds later proven true. Now, I know that we don't get too much confirmation on BIs but his always seem to float for eternity (cough Toothy cough).

Quote Originally Posted by cherrybaby View Post
    The BI does fit with Dr. Drew's recent mouthing off that Angelina never seemed to have treatment for her admitted drug use, but I do think for someone who's seen in public so often, she seems awfully high functioning to have been a frequent user any time over the past few years. Maybe she dabbles, but maybe it's mostly not true and Ted has the safety of the blindness to hide behind and not get sued while still getting people to gossip about her.
    I sooooo agree with you here...this is Ted C. just filling space for his
    scattered brained column.

I find it unbelievable that a junkie would be flying all over the world on
    humanitarian missions (that is when she ISN'T filming movies, shooting
    magazine covers, ads and testifying in front of congress on behalf of
    the UNHCR as a Goodwill Ambassador) Most Junkies are notoriously selfish
    and AJ is not that....she is quite the opposite.

that being said I pray it isn't her, I really like her.
    Last edited by Natalie; June 28th, 2008 at 09:18 PM.
    ηαтαℓιε
    wнo ѕayѕ noтнιng ιѕ ιмpoѕѕιвle. ι've вeen doιng noтнιng ғor yearѕ

yep angie and actually i think it is very sad.
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

Sounds very much like Angelina but if, per chance, it isn't her...could it be Nicole Ritchie....

OK, after much consideration I'm voting against Angelina. I agree that it sounds like her Before Babies, but not now. Firstly, it says she "employs some of Hell-Ay's fanciest docs", but she doesn't seem to be there very often, especially recently. Secondly, it mentions her "screwing whomever she pleases", which again doesn't sound terribly recent. (Not at 8 months pregnant with twins, anyway.) It also makes reference to "most of her addicted colleagues" but, apart from Brad and the babies, who are these colleagues she spends so much time with?!? And finally, nowhere does the blind mention that she's an actress.

So what with her new Mother Earth obsession (and the possible problems it may cause her twins), I don't think it's her. So I'll also vote for Nicole.
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.(Lana Turner)

Nicole Kidman's name keeps popping up over
    at E Online. It's probably someone we'd never
    think of like most of these BIs.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Penname - Your post has really added to the doubt I had to start with about this being Angelina. I'm not sure who else fits the bill though.

Quote Originally Posted by penname View Post
    OK, after much consideration I'm voting against Angelina. I agree that it sounds like her Before Babies, but not now. Firstly, it says she "employs some of Hell-Ay's fanciest docs", but she doesn't seem to be there very often, especially recently. Secondly, it mentions her "screwing whomever she pleases", which again doesn't sound terribly recent. (Not at 8 months pregnant with twins, anyway.) It also makes reference to "most of her addicted colleagues" but, apart from Brad and the babies, who are these colleagues she spends so much time with?!? And finally, nowhere does the blind mention that she's an actress.

So what with her new Mother Earth obsession (and the possible problems it may cause her twins), I don't think it's her. So I'll also vote for Nicole.
    She could just fly the L.A. doctors to wherever she is like she did her gyno doc to Namibia.

I think the "colleagues" comment is about actors in general, how they all use drugs, and not specifically about anyone in her inner circle.

About the staff, if they are made to sign papers that they won't discuss anything that happened during the time they were employed by the Jolie-Pitts than Angie could do drugs with out any worries.

I think that it's her and that people don't want to believe it's her because of the kids. Which is understandable.

Also, here are some articles talking about Angie's fabulous shoes:

Angelina loves her Louboutins! | Celebrity shoe fashion blog from ShoeHunting

Angelina Jolie wears Christian Louboutin in Wanted | ShoeMinx.com

Quote Originally Posted by penname View Post

I agree with you, Penname. I don't believe this is Angelina (and I didn't with the first Fake-a-la Ferocity blind, either). I think Ted purposely wrote it to sound like her. I'm not a lunatic Angelina fan...I just think Ted doesn't like her and wants to have a few sensational blinds like this to keep people reading (same with the Toothy blind). Most of the clues too conveniently fit her, while others are really a stretch.
    "We know who we are, we like talking smack about strangers, and we're not gonna stop!" -- GR's Kalirga

This sounds so much like Angelina except for this part -

Sheíll do that about as soon as she stops screwing whomever she pleases.

Maybe this is something she did after the kids were asleep to take the edge off so no one saw it during the day.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to meÖ.it only means the night is coming.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information