Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Ted Casablanca 06/27/08 One Privately Eased Blind Vice

Her handlers may have convinced the studios that it was her "grieving for her mother" that nade her thin, like they told us. they may have bought it and hired her. My first thought was Angie and I'm not very good at these blinds.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    I agree with the guess of Angie, but she has at least 4 movies this year and has worked pretty much non-stop for years. As we've learned from the Lohan saga, lack of insurance is a career killer. How did she have this massive drug habit and get insured for all those movies? So, I guess I agree with the obvious choice that this blind is written to be Angelina but I don't believe the blind is true. Although if she hadn't been working as much, I might have bought it.
    I think there are plenty of ways to fake drug tests for film insurance. Ted has even commented on it once in another blind, as a testament to how profoundly fucked up one starlet was that she couldn't even be bothered to find a way to pass her film's insurance drug test.

I think this is def. Angelina and I feel for all of those kids.

Well it certainly sounds like Angelina... I'm not completely convinced that it is though.

Bronze Member

Well as I have been reading this all over tonight and thinking about this blind, Angelina does make sense....for the rest of us, who travels all over the world and delivers babies consistently out of this country, in Africa for Christ's sake, I think it is to buy silence that they feel they cannot get in the USA. And you know what, if I find out it is true, I will never ever feel the same about Brad Pitt again. Who would even consider in this day and age, having children with a druggie? He is gonna be consumed by special teachers needed for his children's, maybe not profound, yet subtle learning disabilities/problems. What an ass to keep adopting etc with such a problem. It makes me sick, but I really think it is her. I only hope he leaves her and takes the kids with him. She is wacked!

I've always though Angelina was a unstable fuckup. Not surprised she is a druggie too.

I never believed that she was a changed woman.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by curle View Post
    Well as I have been reading this all over tonight and thinking about this blind, Angelina does make sense....for the rest of us, who travels all over the world and delivers babies consistently out of this country, in Africa for Christ's sake, I think it is to buy silence that they feel they cannot get in the USA. And you know what, if I find out it is true, I will never ever feel the same about Brad Pitt again. Who would even consider in this day and age, having children with a druggie? He is gonna be consumed by special teachers needed for his children's, maybe not profound, yet subtle learning disabilities/problems. What an ass to keep adopting etc with such a problem. It makes me sick, but I really think it is her. I only hope he leaves her and takes the kids with him. She is wacked!
    I hope it is not her for those kids. Soon to be six kids and on drugs....bad combo. I agree with you about Brad but I heard he has been in the past heavily into drugs as well. I see the end result of parents who were on drugs while pregnant at school. Poor impulse control, unable to hang on to information for any amount of time, etc... Sometimes, I wonder about Ted though, as in how "in the know" he really is.

I really believe this is Angie and I really don't think she ever changed. Just going through another phase and everyone else will have to pay.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by curle View Post
    who travels all over the world and delivers babies consistently out of this country, in Africa for Christ's sake, I think it is to buy silence that they feel they cannot get in the USA.
    And now France. Hmmmm very interesting.
    I remember a thread here from like 2 summers ago where
    she and Maddox got a very expensive hotel room and were
    in it for like just 2 hours or so. A lot of people here thought it
    was just so she could go shoot up in private. But she claimed
    it was to change some poopy pants. Her son's, not hers, lol!

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Quote Originally Posted by DeadDwarf View Post
    I've always though Angelina was a unstable fuckup. Not surprised she is a druggie too.

I never believed that she was a changed woman.
    In an interview I read with her a in a UK mag a few weeks ago she said she feels she is pretty much the same person as she was years ago, she doesn't feel she's changed much. I'll have to find it later. Curle - I agree about Brad Pitt. I always wondered why he'd have kids with someone like Angelina, if he knew she was unstable and on drugs. If that's true it makes you think about what kind of a person he really is.

It reads exactly like Angelina.

But... there's highly functioning, and seriously unrealistic. I'm just a bit dubious - all those kids, plus constant work.

I think the only other person we could come with collectively to answer the FIRST BI about this subject was Pam Anderson. However, she doesn't fit this particular BI....

I'd like to know how she does this too. Traveling all over the world and being with 4 kids. I know she has help (nannies/cooks, etc) but still....

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    I'd like to know how she does this too. Traveling all over the world and being with 4 kids. I know she has help (nannies/cooks, etc) but still....
    That's my only query with this one too - I mean, the nannies would mean whenever she was jonesing she wouldn't have to deal with the kids per se, but seriously...

More nannies etc around = more people she has to pay off to keep quiet. Or, extra eyes around means having to be extra careful.

What junkies are this careful? It might be a bit of a gross generalisation, but if she's truly addicted to heroin, just HOW is she hiding it?? No one is that highly functioning as an addict! And couldn't have helpers around 24/7 and not get caught.

^^Yes, I agree---she is a highly functioning addict, if this is her. She gives interviews and looks FINE. She never looks strung out....I just don't get it.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    ^^Yes, I agree---she is a highly functioning addict, if this is her. She gives interviews and looks FINE. She never looks strung out....I just don't get it.
    The BI does fit with Dr. Drew's recent mouthing off that Angelina never seemed to have treatment for her admitted drug use, but I do think for someone who's seen in public so often, she seems awfully high functioning to have been a frequent user any time over the past few years. Maybe she dabbles, but maybe it's mostly not true and Ted has the safety of the blindness to hide behind and not get sued while still getting people to gossip about her.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.v View Post
    This isn't even blind

Angelina........
    sure sounds like her to me but I do hope not. She has a many children who need her.
    YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information