Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Ted Casablanca 06/27/08 One Privately Eased Blind Vice

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf View Post
    If that's the case, Brad deserves an Academy Award for doing her. My room-mate in rehab smelled awful for the whole time I was there, like old socks. He knew it too and took like 3 showers a day and it didn't help. I could barely handle it for 28 days, let alone however long these two have been banging. Maybe Brad grew the 'stache to block the stench
    Ahaha. Maybe that's the real reason why she keeps getting/having more and more kids, so that their nasty kid stank covers hers. No offense to those with children, but they have a peculiar smell I just can't get used to. Ha, I feel like Anjelica Houston in Witches with that comment.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf View Post
    If that's the case, Brad deserves an Academy Award for doing her. My room-mate in rehab smelled awful for the whole time I was there, like old socks. He knew it too and took like 3 showers a day and it didn't help. I could barely handle it for 28 days, let alone however long these two have been banging. Maybe Brad grew the 'stache to block the stench

you are forgetting that apparently brad pitt has hygiene problems himself , isnt there a long running rumour that he has really bad body odour.

Quote Originally Posted by junebug View Post
    you are forgetting that apparently brad pitt has hygiene problems himself , isnt there a long running rumour that he has really bad body odour.
    I just need to look at him to know that. He looks
    like the shower is not his friend.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Dear Ted:
    Let's forget Ms. (or is that Mrs.?) Fake ŗ la Ferocity for a minute. The real hot goss: What's Mr. FALF's vice? Love your not-so-new look.
    óBlaine
    Dear Needling to Know:
    Stepping out with whichever sex he prefers.

Bitch-Back! Bad Gossip on the Gossip Gang! - E! Online

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

oooooh, there have always been rumors about Brad!
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    From Ted on 07/08:

Dear Ted:
    What does Fake ŗ la Ferocity's man think of her needle habit? For those of us out in the sticks, how exactly does a needle mark completely heal so that the paps don't pick it up in a photo? Please don't tell me she shoots up in her gums or toes.
    Andrea
    Richmond, Va.

Dear Sally Syringe:
    He's got his own nasty habits, I assure you. And F.F.'s not shooting up now, babes, just in the pastóand plans to do so soon. Can't speak for the paps as to your cover-up query, but I do know many an edit-bay bill has gone toward erasing Fake ŗ la's needle marks in her movies.
    I may have to edit this when I reach the end of this thread depending on new developments/announcements from Ted/theories.. but I found this interesting as Gia Carangi had to have her needle marks airbrushed out of her photos in a few photoshoots.. Angie played Gia in the biopic... just sayin'.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^Interesting!

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Lane View Post
    I may have to edit this when I reach the end of this thread depending on new developments/announcements from Ted/theories.. but I found this interesting as Gia Carangi had to have her needle marks airbrushed out of her photos in a few photoshoots.. Angie played Gia in the biopic... just sayin'.
    Uh huh! Like the insurance companies would insure any actor/actress with track marks. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by Jane Doe View Post
    Uh huh! Like the insurance companies would insure any actor/actress with track marks. Please!
    Um.. ok. Because there has never been an actor or actress with a smack habit before.....?? If the star is well-established, and can guarantee a lot of revenue the movie companies probably don't give a shit what they do in their free time as long as they show up on time.

But they do. I remember Ted having a blind about "Gloria Good-Hag" who tested positive for heroin and the producers had to pay twice to insurers for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    But they do. I remember Ted having a blind about "Gloria Good-Hag" who tested positive for heroin and the producers had to pay twice to insurers for it.
    That's just it: you can get insurance for anything or anyone, so long as you've got the $$$ to pay for it. When I was working, it was always comical to answer the questions for insurance purposes: will there be any pyrotechnics? any underwater sequences? use of stuntmen? will you have an armed security guard for the jewelry/wardrobe? You can get insured for any of those things, and for damn near anything else.

Besides,if she's as undercover as it sounds like she is, I bet it isn't known the way it's know with Lohan. So the drug use may never make its way back to the insurance company and they may not even pay in insurance for it.

Plus, to be honest, the only problem the industry has with drug use is when it begins to interfere with your ability or quality of work. And the fear of bad press. I've been on set plenty of times with someone who used on the job, and we all knew it, but it didn't affect their quality of work, or hold up production, so nobody said anything. Its just the way it goes unfortunately.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Lane View Post
    Um.. ok. Because there has never been an actor or actress with a smack habit before.....?? If the star is well-established, and can guarantee a lot of revenue the movie companies probably don't give a shit what they do in their free time as long as they show up on time.
    Um! k! Like AJ was well esablished when Gia was done.

Um! k! Like AJ was well esablished when Gia was done.
    I didn't SAY Angelina had track marks in 'Gia' I said she portrayed Gia, who had to have her trackmarks airbrushed out at the height of her smack addiction, in the biopic which would be an ironic twist if this turned out to be Angelina.. but Ted has shown no intention to reveal who this is about, so it's futile. Calm down.

I hardly think this is the first time they've had to cover track marks from actors and actresses. There must be plenty of them with them. It's naive to think that wouldn't go on. Angelina was honest about doing Heroin in the past, so it's no surprise.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

The smart celeb user would also NOT inject into the standard smackhead veins in the arm, but rather somewhere less obvious and easier to disguise - you can shoot up between your toes, your groin, behind the knees (easier to disguise for male users than female, though), amongst other places.

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread Information