Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Ted Casablanca 06-21-07

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky32 View Post
    I don't believe it is her. Maybe the item is just malicious gossip? Shocking as it may be, not all blind items are truth. Not team either, but I just find it hard to believe that her heroine addiction could be kept so quietly. Especially since I don't think Brad would sit around and enable her.
    Finally, a voice of reason. Totally agree with "malicious" gossip, which is exactly what Ted is passing on. It won't be the first time he's done it and it won't be the last. And his timing is perfect....reported it the day before "A Mighty Heart" premiere, quite the deliberate move on his part...I call it revenge.

The truth is, we don't know. I do think there are people who refuse to believe that she'd ever do anything like this. I tend to think that gossip is based in some form of truth--even if it gets passed around until it doesn't resemble truth anymore.

Brad sit around and enable her? That's oversimplifying. If it's true, then it's likely he's caught up in the Tragic Junkie Saint miasma he may be caught in, and remember: He wouldn't want to leave those children. Just a thought.

I think it's Angelina, and I think Ted can print whatever he wants. He knows what goes on. I'd like to hear what Michael Musto has to say about all this.

Why do I keep popping in when some juicy bits break.

SOOOOO ANGIE-HO. Remember when the one item came up about her and Marilyn Manson. It's okay to live in denial, but I am certain that this BI is Manjawlina HoeLiar.

Who said she nursed Shiloh? She could claim she nursed her and we would be none the wiser.

Either way, sumpm's up with St. Angelina of the Horsef*ckers.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    Who said she nursed Shiloh? She could claim she nursed her and we would be none the wiser.

Either way, sumpm's up with St. Angelina of the Horsef*ckers.
    If that's the case, anyone could claim anything, couldn't they, including Ted C?

"Sumpm's up" only because you want something to be up as regards AJ.

^Not true. I just don't trust her and I never have. I thought something was up with her since she first came on the scene because she was obviously psychotic with a narcisstic personality disorder.

When I was a publicist, I had to read everything and talk to everybody. I heard things and took things with a grain of salt, and guess what? A lot of what went around happened to be true. It's called "spin"--you'd be surprised at how hard you have to work to keep bad crap from getting out there. There are some who are genuinely decent, but they don't make for good copy.

Gossip columnists do spread crap around, but they also know they can get sued for libel. It makes more sense that St. Veins would tell overt lies than a gossip columnist would. Stars are the biggest liars of them all.

*shrugs*

Whatev. You have your opinion and I have mine.

But, but Angie is helping to feed the drug dealers children.
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    Two things that don't sit well...

known to dabble in everything from fab sex to fabber shoes.

Lately, F2's once enviable bod has changed for the worse.

Angelina Jolie has never need known for her shoes, Pamela has...

Angelina never had an enviable body - hers was always just ok; no one ever talked about how great it was - ever. Pamela is only known for her body.

Look at pictures of Pam - especailly with that magician lately... she looks like there is something off about her
    I totally agree with you. Not saying it's impossible that she does smack, but I've never seen a picture of her with that look in her eyes that regular heroin users have. The heroin addict I knew always had very small pupils. It would be especially noticable in those with lighter colored eyes (blue or green), which Angelina has.

The shoes...... I've never heard anything about her being into shoes.

IMO Nicole Richie is the one who looks smacked out. Not saying this blind is about her though.

I think maybe it's about Victoria Beckham:
    the shoes, hunky husband, scrawny body, the dabbling in all sorts of things like charity and entertainment.

Posh is actually a great guess and makes more sense than Angelina in a lot of ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Most of the ones you know don't have 4 nannies, either do they? Not saying it is her, but alot of the clues match...

I really hate to leave you guys ... 'cause I can see this getting out of hand, but you guys have a lovely weekend. and play nicely.. well, as nicely as we usually do
    True. But, then again, most addicts start showing clear behavioral changes too. Which Angelina isn't. And so much gets said about these four nannies, but all we ever see are pictures of Brad and Angie with the kids all of the time. What's the point of having all of these nannies if you're going to do the day-to-day stuff of taking the kids to school and picking them up?

Bronze Member

Elvira, that is the most HILARIOUS thing I have ever read on this site!!

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

i know she's pretty damn funny!

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    What's the point of having all of these nannies if you're going to do the day-to-day stuff of taking the kids to school and picking them up?
    The same point that is made with having no help in sight when boarding planes with the four kids or boarding the cars waiting for them at airports...

Bronze Member

There's no way its Beckham she wouldnt have a clue about smack-no way-total square (I am not saying that heroin is cool, but you know what I mean). It's defo about Angie...I just hope it's not true!

Quote Originally Posted by Jane Doe View Post
    Finally, a voice of reason. Totally agree with "malicious" gossip, which is exactly what Ted is passing on. It won't be the first time he's done it and it won't be the last. And his timing is perfect....reported it the day before "A Mighty Heart" premiere, quite the deliberate move on his part...I call it revenge.
    Ted only posts 3 kinds of BIs -- someone's gay, someone's on drugs and a combination of the two. This is not revenge. It's just your average Ted C. blind item. It may or may not be true, but that's part of gossip, no?

Anyway, doesn't Ted post about the BI subject(s) in his weekly column? Did he mention AJ?

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread Information