Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Ted Casablanca 06-21-07

Two things that don't sit well...

known to dabble in everything from fab sex to fabber shoes.

Lately, F2's once enviable bod has changed for the worse.

Angelina Jolie has never need known for her shoes, Pamela has...

Angelina never had an enviable body - hers was always just ok; no one ever talked about how great it was - ever. Pamela is only known for her body.

Look at pictures of Pam - especailly with that magician lately... she looks like there is something off about her

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    omg, welcome to reality honey. No one's the angel that they let on to be.

Got news for you, honey, I live in reality. I have a drug addicted son and can spot drug addiction in a nano second.

I think the enviable bod thing is subjective. Alot of people think she looked great in her Tomb Raider days. I think it was meant to show just how greatly her body has changed, and thats undeniably Jolie.

And Jolie was very candid about her sex life, especially how fabulous it was with Billy Bob and all of her secret lovers. I think every Hollywood actress has worn fabulous shoes. Sometimes I don't think its so cryptic.

To me, it couldn't be more obvious this is Jolie.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Silver Member

From what I understand, you can ABSOLUTELY be a 'functioning' heroin addict - especially if you've got the money to support your habit. Let's not pretend there is 'NO WAY' Angelina is a junkie. That is the dumbest, most naive shit I've ever heard.

We know she used to do heroin. Why the hell is it so hard to believe she still is? It's not exactly easy to walk away from. But I guess if anyone could do it, it would be Saint Supergirl, right? PLEASE!

lol.. so you get to choose what is crytic and what is subjective?

Quote Originally Posted by Jane Doe View Post
    Didn't realize "rumors" = "fact". The ones who would actually believe rumors, in addition to a blind item by Ted C., are the ones who are naive. AJ would never have been able to adopt Pax (and yes even applicants adopting foreign children are drug tested), obtain a pilots license with an instrument rating, or remain a goodwill ambassador for the US if she were drug addicted. And she damn sure wasn't heroin addicted while pregnant with Shiloh, which would have been passed on to the child and caused major health issues.

What a total crock of bullshit.
    She would if she were a movie star......

I knew a girl who was a beautiful intelligent and very good worker and she turned out to be a heroin addict. She snorted it. She wasn't your typical "trainspotting" figure. She hid it from everyone. Until she was arrested for buying smack on Avenue C on her lunch break.

It's Angelina....if you re-read it the clues just don't fit for Pam or Jessica at all

she does do endorsements (St Johns), she's been very charitable lately since the Pitt relationship (and adopted), and she has done a new movie (entertainment)

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    I think the enviable bod thing is subjective. Alot of people think she looked great in her Tomb Raider days. I think it was meant to show just how greatly her body has changed, and thats undeniably Jolie.

And Jolie was very candid about her sex life, especially how fabulous it was with Billy Bob and all of her secret lovers. I think every Hollywood actress has worn fabulous shoes. Sometimes I don't think its so cryptic.

To me, it couldn't be more obvious this is Jolie.
    Me too. Totally obvious. I don't see how anyone can say that Pam's body has had a dramatic change? It looks the same to me. But Jolie has lost a ton of weight. She looks like Skelator. Jolie's fab shoes were recently commented on when she paired her Louboutin's with a $26 dress. So I think that is a pointed reference.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

and she's a major slut!

so that fits too.....oh wait that wasn't in the blind item

See, F.F. has enjoyed a fairly good reputation in the media and rags...until recently

This to me is the key line.....the media flap with Angelina just happened...

Quote Originally Posted by nycgirly101 View Post
    It's Angelina....if you re-read it the clues just don't fit for Pam or Jessica at all

she does do endorsements (St Johns), she's been very charitable lately since the Pitt relationship (and adopted), and she has done a new movie (entertainment)
    The shoe clue doesn't fit and neither does the eviable body. She's never been known for her shoes or love of them and she's never been known to have a great body; she was always thin - and having a slightly better body for Lara Croft for what, a year of her life, doesn't not make for an eviable body.

When had Jolie ever had good press? Especially since the Brad/Jennifer fiasco ...which was about 2 years ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    lol.. so you get to choose what is crytic and what is subjective?

Yes.

No, but honestly, Pam doesn't have a hunky man, and she's not a woman that others love to hate. If you really don't want to believe its Jolie, so be it, but its obviously not Pam.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

The shoe clue does fit though- she wears Louboutins all the time, and she wore an 800 dollar pair with a cheap dress recently. Plus I think she was known for having an enviable body....very lean yet in great shape.

The clues just don't fit for anyone else

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information