Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Ted Casablanca 06-21-07

it wouldn't matter if there were photos of her doing the shit in front of the children ... drank the koolaid..
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Well, Angelina has been photographed in the famous red soles a bit recently....fab shoes....

The only ones who really stick out to me are Angie, Pammie, and Chestica.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by zebracakes View Post
    Fake-a-la does sound more like Pamela than Angelina and she's known for her fake boobs. Plus, she is looking a little worse for the wear these days.
    No one 'lives to hate' Pamela Anderson, and she doesn't have a man right now.
    This is Angelina!

If it is Jolie, she should get an Oscar for hiding her herion addiction so well.

I'd believe Fake-a-la is more Pam-e-la

Well Ted can't say "Fake-a-lina" because that's not very blind. Pamela is also not skinnycakes.

But whatever. I wonder what holy heroin is like.

Quote Originally Posted by texlux View Post
    No one 'lives to hate' Pamela Anderson, and she doesn't have a man right now.
    This is Angelina!
    I hate Pamela

^^Yep, $800 Louboutins with her $26 dress. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Well, shit, that's a disappointment if it's true. I guess all the Jolie-haters were right after all. I wonder where she shoots up, you never see any trackmarks. Between the toes? Hairline? Gross.

And those poor BABIES!!! How did she manage to stay away from the horse long enough to have Shiloh? It must've been hard.

If it is true, she may snort it - thus avoiding those pesky track marks.

Pam Anderson does have a man, its just he's a regular guy. Go look at photos from cannes, you'll see him.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

It is definetely Angelina. Pam doesn't have a hunk, she doesn't have a withering frame/ changing body, she isn't "devinely gifted," and she's been involved with Peta for a long time- not just as of late. Like I said, Angelina has been MORE involved in charities lately (since her brad pitt relationship) and more involved in foreign adoptions (pax, zahara)

this one is actually really easy....look at the parts I highlighted. Some people hate her, others love her. She's been open/candid/honest- angelina has that reputation.

It's not Nicole Richie- she isn't open/candid and she still denies her anorexia. Plus Joel Madden is hardly a hunk, she isn't doing charity work as of late, and she's been looking healthier these days. Plus everyone knows she does drugs, it wouldn't be a huge shock or anything to anyone.

And Angelina does do endorsements for St John's (I think thats the name) and sometimes wears their dresses to huge events

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    are you guys kidding me?! the rumors of AJ on heroin have been going on for months now, stop being so naive, the bitch is a junkie!
    Didn't realize "rumors" = "fact". The ones who would actually believe rumors, in addition to a blind item by Ted C., are the ones who are naive. AJ would never have been able to adopt Pax (and yes even applicants adopting foreign children are drug tested), obtain a pilots license with an instrument rating, or remain a goodwill ambassador for the US if she were drug addicted. And she damn sure wasn't heroin addicted while pregnant with Shiloh, which would have been passed on to the child and caused major health issues.

What a total crock of bullshit.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

omg, welcome to reality honey. No one's the angel that they let on to be.

Theres no way this isn't Jolie. Sorry guys. I'd be willing to give her the benefit of the doubt, because I don't want to believe it, but come on. Nobody lives to hate Pam, she's not with a hunky man, she hasn't lost a huge amount of weight, she's not everywhere and anywhere. Plus Angelina has a known past drug addiction to heroin, she's been quite candid about it in her past interviews. Theres absolutely no doubt in my mind that its Angelina. I wish it wasn't because she has kids and thats not cool, but its quite obvious thats who its about.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

I do think this is intended to be Angelina.

And Pammie isn't linked with any particular man, and isn't known for "good deeds" and Jessica looks like a man and isn't known for "good deeds"....she's been everywhere and blabbing to everyone....Her past behavior points to having an addictive personality and a sort of mania. It's most likely her.

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information