Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Ted Casablanca 06-21-07

^^maybe by his boys. hehe

I first thought of Angelina too but this is a new surprise, not someone who has fallen back on it, which would refer to AJ. So I agree with Jessica and her new weight loss although she doesn't have a hunky man.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by IheartParis View Post
    ^^yeah, Pam doesn't have a hunky husband or boyfriend either. Sounds like Jennifer Lopez to me but her husband sure as hell is not considered hot.
    Pam has a HAWT boytoy that she was dragging around Cannes with her just a few weeks ago.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Jess's dad isn't bad looking, just creepy. That relationship has always been suspect.

Oh, and doesn't Chestica design shoes?

Bronze Member

Do either Pam or Jessica have hunky significant others right now? Jessica just broke up with John Mayer, but I don't think he would be considered hunky.

Ted indicates that if the truth ever got out it would be so big that the rest of the world would forget about Paris Hilton, which sadly, is the biggest entertainment story right now. Finding out that Pam or Jessica are addicted to heroine would not be that shocking.

Most signs point to Angelina Jolie. The only thing that doesn't really fit is the reference to shoes.

^Private? PRIVATE? You're kidding right?

This is Angelina, no doubt about it.

But Pam isn't dating anyone or associated with anyone right now, right? No one really lives to hate her. What about Fergie? She's selling shoes for Candies. I read this on dlisted first so I'm biased and think it probably is AJ (evil laugh).

Default Not so blind Angelina Jolie item

Blind Items...I Guess...You Guess

From Ted Casablanca:

Some people love Fake-à-la Ferocity...the rest live to hate her. This do-it-all diva, known to dabble in everything from fab sex to fabber shoes, has her hand in purty much everything these days. Endorsements. Charitable endeavors. Entertainment projects. You name it. And all the wowin' while, Fake-à-la manages to look super-duper delish in the process. Well, she used to, at least.
    Lately, F2's once enviable bod has changed for the worse. And her hunky man isn't the only person concerned about the once divinely gifted babe. Nope, now a very few inside Industry types are also concerned 'bout our gal Fakey.
    See, F.F. has enjoyed a fairly good reputation in the media and rags...until recently. She's known for being accessible, candid and honest. How very friggin' heretical here in lip-cemented T-town! Apparently, Ms. Ef's hiding one helluva secret. And I'm the bitch to fill ya in on what, exactly, it is that has those select few Hollywood movers 'n' shakers so shaking in their Prada wear, regarding Fakey. She's got what's known as...a heroin habit.
    Well, she's hardly the first dame in this drug-infested enclave to fall down that slippery alley, right? It's just, uh, so damn rich to find this out, knowing how utterly benevolent our do-goodin' broad happens to be as of late.
    HEROIN!!!!!????!!!!! Can it be true!? Oh shit, it's on. I'm sorry to all the commenters that will soon feel the crazy wrath of the "you know whos." They sent me a few lovely e-mails yesterday, so I feel your pain. United we stand!

I would have put this in the blind items section, but since it has her picture, it's not really a B.I.

Interesting.

egads those ARMS! <shiver>
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Pam HAS a man, he's just a pretty boy nobody.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Um, it is still a blind, that's just a guess like everyone else's, not a reveal.

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

The original blind item from Ted didn't have a picture, so it could be someone else, but I think it is her
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

Well, shit, that's a disappointment if it's true. I guess all the Jolie-haters were right after all. I wonder where she shoots up, you never see any trackmarks. Between the toes? Hairline? Gross.

And those poor BABIES!!! How did she manage to stay away from the horse long enough to have Shiloh? It must've been hard.

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

jumping to conclusions. Even I, Angie "disliker" that I am, don't think she did H while pregnant. If she did, the gloves are off.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

How many times has this blind item been posted now???

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information