Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Ted Casablanca 06-21-07

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by pusssykatt View Post
    Ted Casablanca's The Awful Truth
    One Needling Blind Vice: Some people love Fake--la Ferocity...the rest live to hate her. This do-it-all diva, known to dabble in everything from fab sex to fabber shoes, has her hand in purty much everything these days. Endorsements. Charitable endeavors. Entertainment projects. You name it. And all the wowin' while, Fake--la manages to look super-duper delish in the process. Well, she used to, at least. Lately, F2's once enviable bod has changed for the worse. And her hunky man isn't the only person concerned about the once divinely gifted babe. Nope, now a very few inside Industry types are also concerned 'bout our gal Fakey. See, F.F. has enjoyed a fairly good reputation in the media and rags...until recently. She's known for being accessible, candid and honest. How very friggin' heretical here in lip-cemented T-town! Apparently, Ms. Ef's hiding one helluva secret. And I'm the bitch to fill ya in on what, exactly, it is that has those select few Hollywood movers 'n' shakers so shaking in their Prada wear, regarding Fakey. She's got what's known as...a heroin habit. Well, she's hardly the first dame in this drug-infested enclave to fall down that slippery alley, right? It's just, uh, so damn rich to find this out, knowing how utterly benevolent our do-goodin' broad happens to be as of late. Gosh, wonder how long before everyone finds out what's really behind Fake--la's rapidly withering figure? It'll be "Paris who?" should that happen, trust. AND IT AINT: Jessica Biel; Kelly Ripa; Keira Knightley

AGC MAIN PAGE BLIND ITEMS
    Sorry I posted this after Sanlee had already posted it. I checked, but obviously not good enough! Sorry!

Silver Member

Maybe Angelina is too obvious a choice. The description was general in a way that it sounds like Angelina, but is someone we would never think it could be. I'm not saying it isn't possible that she is back on heroine, but I find it hard to believe that she could be as functional as she is. She has a pretty full plate.

She could function very well. She is always snapped in Reds or Diors, which I mentioned in another thread.

That would explain the bulging veins.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ @ bulging veins

cly
    Bronze Member

What about Kim Catrall? "sex" and "shoes" and some people like her and some people do not?

Just saw a pic of AJ and she looks HORRID!!! Bony body and bony face and creepy veiny weird hands! UGGG! Not feeling the love.

And since when did people that adopt have to take a drug test? I have known many people that adopt and they have never had to take a drug test to adopt or foster children so why would AJ??? She could easily slip under the radar and many people are functional addicts.

Just thoughts.............................

Ang does heroin.... she does.. for those that love her .. you must love her addiction too...

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    ^ @ bulging veins
    It's gross, but if someone is injecting, it can irritate the vein. I had an IV during labor and the vein that was used bulged for days, until the irritation went down. It hurt too! It looked like a rope under my skin, but was just inflamed from the medication coursing through it. Did I mention it EFFING HURT!

That being said, why would anyone do this to themselves numerous times per day? Once in my life was more than enough.

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    It's gross, but if someone is injecting, it can irritate the vein. I had an IV during labor and the vein that was used bulged for days, until the irritation went down. It hurt too! It looked like a rope under my skin, but was just inflamed from the medication coursing through it. Did I mention it EFFING HURT!

That being said, why would anyone do this to themselves numerous times per day? Once in my life was more than enough.
    I had to have Morphine injections before I could get back surgery. I administered them myself. The high is so fantastic that you don't even notice the pin prick. Really, I've never experienced anything like it before or since. Believe me, if I was someone who was able to get ahold of Morphine on a daily basis, I might very well have done so. I was able to function too. I think Morphine is pretty similar to Heroin, no?

I've never known anybody to have to have a drug test to adopt, either. There are lots of functioning heroin addicts -- as long as the money holds out. Just remember tho, if an actor can't get insured, he/she can't work. Remember Robert Downey, Jr? The studios will turn a blind eye, even enable talent, but they won't shoot without insurance.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

dayum! no wonder there's so many morphine addicts back in the day! yeah they're both opiates.

There are no drugs as good as the ones docs will inject -- they have the best stuff of all.

^^That's for sure. My doctor was on vacation when I was having back spasms. He called in a script for three ampules of Morphine to tide me over until he came back. I tell ya, I can understand why some people become addicts. You have an overwhelming sense of well-being and that everything is wonderful. Who doesn't want to feel like that all the time? LOL.

In a way I feel sorry for celebs that drugs are so easily accesible.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    I think it's Angelina, and I think Ted can print whatever he wants. He knows what goes on. I'd like to hear what Michael Musto has to say about all this.
    I think we all know Ted does print what he wants but he doesn't necessarily know all that goes on. A lot of info is passed on to him by "sources" and not necessarily good sources. I recall his columns back when Jennifer Garner and Michael Vartan were dating. He had them breaking up once a month from October 2003 through March 2004 when I know for a fact they never broke up during that time period. He also would insert in his columns what was going on on the set of Alias when the two finally did break up and she began dating Ben Affleck. His assertions were total bullshit....I know because I was there.

That pic is her. I seen it over at Just Jared along with a heap of others not so long ago. I am a *hater* according to GR but for some reason I don't think she does heroin anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Jane Doe View Post
    That photo is photo-shopped.
    That photo is not photoshopped. If I can be bothered, I will find the rest of them later.

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread Information