Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Ted Casablanca 02/20/09

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    Yeah, that was mentioned on Ted's website wasn't it? I've heard that before.

There is a Winchester rifle too. In one of the episodes (possibly 'The Benders') a cop asks Dean his name and at Winchester goes 'like the rifle?'
    Oh yeah, I know there is a real type of rifle. They've never used one in the series that I'm aware of though. I love that quote (I'm a western fan and a roleplayer, it made me happy )

What are the chances it isn't him
    I've seen a couple of people say they've been through Ted's past blind items and can't find any others beside Dashed that could fit Jensen. I'm insane enough to give it a go too, and will report back if there's hope! *dives in*
    Last edited by Tati; June 23rd, 2009 at 08:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tungurahua View Post
    Oh yeah, I know there is a real type of rifle. They've never used one in the series that I'm aware of though. I love that quote (I'm a western fan and a roleplayer, it made me happy )
    Hehe, yeah, and I swear I only knew what episode it was because I watched it the other day, I'm not some hardcore fan who has remembered every line from every episode

And good luck, I'll be lazy and wait for you to report back!
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

What are the chances it isn't him
    Umm...well...there is always a chance...yea...

*hands you ice cream, chocolate, and Kleenex just in case*

They could be bi...

Going back, I didn't read it on eonline. When I try to go there, the comments don't load properly, but there is a site that lists every update and elimination so far. Google Judas Jack Off and it should be the first or second one, IIRC. When you find that site, check some of the other BI's, too. The lists are really organized and help sort out Casa-speak. (Beware of the Toothy page. It's LONG!)

With Ted's confirmation Jensen has been in a BI, the same site said the only one Jensen fits is Dangle and, again IIRC, they have the updates and eliminations for Dangle listed as well.

ETA: I don't know who half the guesses are, sue me, I'm old lol, so I have to go to IMDB and find out who the hell they are. Taylor Kitsch was a not in the second BI. He's on Friday Night Lights with Adrianne Palicki, who was on Supernatural as Jared's character's GF.

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    Umm...well...there is always a chance...yea...

*hands you ice cream, chocolate, and Kleenex just in case*

They could be bi...

Going back, I didn't read it on eonline. When I try to go there, the comments don't load properly, but there is a site that lists every update and elimination so far. Google Judas Jack Off and it should be the first or second one, IIRC. When you find that site, check some of the other BI's, too. The lists are really organized and help sort out Casa-speak. (Beware of the Toothy page. It's LONG!)

With Ted's confirmation Jensen has been in a BI, the same site said the only one Jensen fits is Dangle and, again IIRC, they have the updates and eliminations for Dangle listed as well.
    Is it Blind Items exposed or revealed or something? Yeah I like that website! I guess we should be proud we managed to get one of Ted's crazy blinds right, even if it's not the best outcome

And yeah, I'm here with mansize kleenex! I was talking to my mum about this blind, and she just can't imagine them being gay (though she does love Jensen Ackles something embarassing, so I guess she's riding the denial wagon too). Then again I think when we had this conversation she was slightly drunk, she then proceeded to tell me I had the same face shape as Jensen, and being a girl, I'm not sure whether that's a compliment or not

Is it Blind Items exposed or revealed or something? Yeah I like that website! I guess we should be proud we managed to get one of Ted's crazy blinds right, even if it's not the best outcome

And yeah, I'm here with mansize kleenex! I was talking to my mum about this blind, and she just can't imagine them being gay (though she does love Jensen Ackles something embarassing, so I guess she's riding the denial wagon too). Then again I think when we had this conversation she was slightly drunk, she then proceeded to tell me I had the same face shape as Jensen, and being a girl, I'm not sure whether that's a compliment or not
    I was looking it up as you were writing this I guess. That's the name. I can't decipher half of what Ted says, so the translations there help. Hell, we should be proud we don't have headaches from reading this blind! Ted's language is...unique.

Jensen always pinged my gaydar. As for what you Mom said, take it as a compliment, after you google Eric Brady. He was a damn pretty girl.

I was looking it up as you were writing this I guess. That's the name. I can't decipher half of what Ted says, so the translations there help. Hell, we should be proud we don't have headaches from reading this blind! Ted's language is...unique.

Jensen always pinged my gaydar. As for what you Mom said, take it as a compliment, after you google Eric Brady. He was a damn pretty girl.
    Haha I remember before I watched Supernatural my friend was like 'Jensen Ackles is GORGEOUS' and I was like, wtf is he?! Googled him and saw 'the cowboy photos' - you know what I mean. I was like he is SO gay, honey! But then I started watching the show and managed to repress those thoughts

Jared just...doesn't...isn't...can't...I won't have it! *stamps foot*

(I had to, sorry Jensen)

Haha I remember before I watched Supernatural my friend was like 'Jensen Ackles is GORGEOUS' and I was like, wtf is he?! Googled him and saw 'the cowboy photos' - you know what I mean. I was like he is SO gay, honey! But then I started watching the show and managed to repress those thoughts

Jared just...doesn't...isn't...can't...I won't have it! *stamps foot*
    I had to google him to make sure it was the same person. Sorry, but the stubble and the extra muscle just makes him look gay with stubble and muscle.

Jared, well, before he became Mr. Muscles, he was very delicate looking. Ahem.

I had to google him to make sure it was the same person. Sorry, but the stubble and the extra muscle just makes him look gay with stubble and muscle.

Jared, well, before he became Mr. Muscles, he was very delicate looking. Ahem.
    I just don't think I want to offend my gaydar. I've had a thing for big J since Gilmore Girls, delicate or beefy I've fancied him for years. Damn the beautiful people batting for the other team!

Bronze Member

I just don't think I want to offend my gaydar. I've had a thing for big J since Gilmore Girls, delicate or beefy I've fancied him for years. Damn the beautiful people batting for the other team!
    I've avoided saying it so far because I know you didn't want it to be true, but Jared definitely pinged my gaydar in person. Jensen always has, and I know lots of people are with me on that one, but Jared never did until I met him. But hey, he's even more worth drooling over these days if you ask me. Damn, but he is looking good.

And either of them could definitely be bi. My gaydar ain't picky, heh.

I've avoided saying it so far because I know you didn't want it to be true, but Jared definitely pinged my gaydar in person. Jensen always has, and I know lots of people are with me on that one, but Jared never did until I met him. But hey, he's even more worth drooling over these days if you ask me. Damn, but he is looking good.

And either of them could definitely be bi. My gaydar ain't picky, heh.
    Hell, bi still means my 0.000000001% chance remains strong

And tell me how he pinged your gaydar (curiousity here, not demanding to know why so I can disprove your points...however tempting that is, hehe)!

Sorry Jensen!

Bronze Member

Hell, bi still means my 0.000000001% chance remains strong

And tell me how he pinged your gaydar (curiousity here, not demanding to know why so I can disprove your points...however tempting that is, hehe)!

Sorry Jensen!
    Oh, Jensen. *pinches him*

I've been having the discussion about how gaydar works this very afternoon, and we haven't yet come up with any explanation for what makes it ping. If you've not experienced it the best way I can describe it is just a gut recognition of one of your own (I'm bi, but way more into women and identified as a lesbian for a long time), even if all outward signs or stereotypes would make you think otherwise. There must be an undiscovered law of physics to account for it, because I swear it's as obvious as magnetism or something, just not observable!

Jared was always a 'no clue' for me before. I don't *think* it has anything to do with this blind item because I was pretty sure it was pointing at him before but he still didn't ping.

It also explains why he is 'with' Genevieve Cortese...I've never understood why they were together, she's a terrible actress and they seem to have NO chemistry, plus I don't find her pretty at all. May be biased as a Jared fan, but I truly believe she's quite average.

Not said in jealousy, honest

Sorry Jensen!
    No joke, he looks just like my best friend, who is a very pretty girl.

Bronze Member

It also explains why he is 'with' Genevieve Cortese...I've never understood why they were together, she's a terrible actress and they seem to have NO chemistry, plus I don't find her pretty at all. May be biased as a Jared fan, but I truly believe she's quite average.

Not said in jealousy, honest
    It should have been a clue, I agree. I don't think she's unattractive, but I don't see any chemistry either, and she is a dreadful actress if her performance as Ruby is anything to go by. Have to say I don't think the writers do a great job with the female demons in particular, but when people who play the part for one scene can do a better job it's not a good sign...

It should have been a clue, I agree. I don't think she's unattractive, but I don't see any chemistry either, and she is a dreadful actress if her performance as Ruby is anything to go by. Have to say I don't think the writers do a great job with the female demons in particular, but when people who play the part for one scene can do a better job it's not a good sign...
    Well yeah, she's not ugly obviously, but I just can't picture them together as a couple. However I did think him and Sandy were cute

Plus I agree about the female demon part. How did Cortese even get the job!?

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread Information