Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 363

Thread: Ted Casablanca 02/20/09

  1. #106
    Elite Member levitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    the sin bin
    Posts
    15,022

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tungurahua View Post
    I think so, sweetie. But if it helps, it does seem that he could be bi rather than gay? You may not share my weakness for bi men, but in any case I'm sure the item is exaggerated and spiced up a bit.

    He was looking *edible* at Asylum too. Gah.
    Was that in Birmingham a couple of weeks ago perchance? I was having lunch in the Hilton on my way home from London and I saw both Jensen and Jared (as well as a few other Supernatural actors). I did notice a lot of people walking around with numbers and stuff but I was SO knackered (and had two rather strong cocktails ) that I was a bit out of it. When I saw them two I thought I must have been really drunk...
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

  2. #107
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    Was that in Birmingham a couple of weeks ago perchance? I was having lunch in the Hilton on my way home from London and I saw both Jensen and Jared (as well as a few other Supernatural actors). I did notice a lot of people walking around with numbers and stuff but I was SO knackered (and had two rather strong cocktails ) that I was a bit out of it. When I saw them two I thought I must have been really drunk...
    Yes! I can't believe you were there too, hehe. At least you got to see them

  3. #108
    Elite Member levitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    the sin bin
    Posts
    15,022

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tungurahua View Post
    Yes! I can't believe you were there too, hehe. At least you got to see them
    Omg! What a coincidence! Kind of reassuring I saw them and it wasn't the Cosmopolitan's talking though I remember having eye contact with Jensen, big squee moment as it was completely unexpected.

    Did you get to meet both the guys and get pics?

    EDIT: Yes, this is a fun distraction from the blind item, heh heh heh
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

  4. #109
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    Omg! What a coincidence! Kind of reassuring I saw them and it wasn't the Cosmopolitan's talking though I remember having eye contact with Jensen, big squee moment as it was completely unexpected.

    Did you get to meet both the guys and get pics?

    EDIT: Yes, this is a fun distraction from the blind item, heh heh heh
    Hey, I'm quite happy to enable your distraction (and we are technically on topic).

    I didn't get pics because it's not really my thing, but I did meet them. They are both really sweet, Jared's laugh is SO loud up close, and Jensen is amazingly polite and gracious even when exhausted and being pestered to death by fans. I have a lot of respect for their professional attitudes after the weekend, I can tell you. I don't know how they cope with it!

  5. #110
    Elite Member levitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    the sin bin
    Posts
    15,022

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tungurahua View Post
    Hey, I'm quite happy to enable your distraction (and we are technically on topic).

    I didn't get pics because it's not really my thing, but I did meet them. They are both really sweet, Jared's laugh is SO loud up close, and Jensen is amazingly polite and gracious even when exhausted and being pestered to death by fans. I have a lot of respect for their professional attitudes after the weekend, I can tell you. I don't know how they cope with it!
    I think that's a big part of why I just love them so much (in an non-fan girl way). I mean when they walked past me I just went 'oh, there is Jensen and Jared', I didn't freak out, it kinda felt normal. I appreciate they must get A LOT of hassle doing what they do, and I can't really get my head around it. They are only people, after all. No-one screams or analyses everything their friends and family say Heh, guess it's lucky I have this mindset as I want to be a journalist! But yeah, they have my respect, and I can't say that about a lot of celebs.

    And my last point - I'm very jealous you got to meet them! Seeing them is one thing, but meeting them, colour me envious
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

  6. #111
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Levitt, you are so lucky! How close or far away were you to them when they walked by?

    Even if Jared is JJO, I don't believe the part about him being a jerk. How could Ted know what goes on behind closed doors? I could see him finding out about their plans and Jared's backing out because of his handlers, but he could not know what went on between Jared and Jensen if this is about them.

  7. #112
    Elite Member RevellingInSane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Where Being PC is understood as a fault!
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    This BI came up again in a conversation, along with the update that came out a few weeks after. The Rock Hudson movie reference in the second Judas BI didn't seem like anything, until someone mentioned Rock Hudson was in the movie Winchester 73.



  8. #113
    Elite Member Sassiness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Land Down Under
    Posts
    3,068

    Default

    ^^ and don't they have a Winchester gun on Supernatural?

  9. #114
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sassiness View Post
    ^^ and don't they have a Winchester gun on Supernatural?
    They have an artifact gun in the show, but it's a Colt, if that's the one you're thinking of? Winchester is the surname of the main characters, though, the ones Jared and Jensen play.

  10. #115
    Elite Member levitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    the sin bin
    Posts
    15,022

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    This BI came up again in a conversation, along with the update that came out a few weeks after. The Rock Hudson movie reference in the second Judas BI didn't seem like anything, until someone mentioned Rock Hudson was in the movie Winchester 73.
    Yeah, that was mentioned on Ted's website wasn't it? I've heard that before.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tungurahua
    They have an artifact gun in the show, but it's a Colt, if that's the one you're thinking of? Winchester is the surname of the main characters, though, the ones Jared and Jensen play.
    There is a Winchester rifle too. In one of the episodes (possibly 'The Benders') a cop asks Dean his name and at Winchester goes 'like the rifle?'
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

  11. #116
    Elite Member levitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    the sin bin
    Posts
    15,022

    Default

    "Dear Ted:
    How would you say Judas Jack-Off compares to an actor like Michael C. Hall?
    —Sadie, Vancouver

    Dear Dex-Off:
    He seems a bit shrimpier than MCH. But I think they have some things in common. Like costars."

    Michael C Hall is in a film called 'Gamer' with Milo Ventimiglia, who co-starred with Jared in Gilmore Girls. Aaron Yoo is also part of the cast, and he was in Friday the 13th.

    Plus the reference could mean they have co-stars in common in terms of relationships, which means Ackles/Padalecki fits too.

    DAMNIT!
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

  12. #117
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Back of Beyond
    Posts
    11,081

    Default

    Is JP "shrimpier" than MCH? I thought Jared was 6'5" or something?

  13. #118
    Elite Member levitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    the sin bin
    Posts
    15,022

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    Is JP "shrimpier" than MCH? I thought Jared was 6'5" or something?
    That's the thing I was struggling with. They could have meant career, maybe? I'd say MCH is probably classed as more successful than Jared.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

  14. #119
    Elite Member RevellingInSane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Where Being PC is understood as a fault!
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sassiness View Post
    ^^ and don't they have a Winchester gun on Supernatural?
    You mean the gun which can kill anything? It's a Colt. The brothers surname is Winchester. The gangly and shrimpy references don't seem to point to Jared, until you check out his size in GG and the early seasons of Supernatural. He was tall and gangly.



  15. #120
    Elite Member levitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    the sin bin
    Posts
    15,022

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    You mean the gun which can kill anything? It's a Colt. The brothers surname is Winchester. The gangly and shrimpy references don't seem to point to Jared, until you check out his size in GG and the early seasons of Supernatural. He was tall and gangly.
    What are the chances it isn't him
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Ted Casablanca 09/06/07
    By pusssykatt in forum Blind Items
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: April 21st, 2010, 07:47 PM
  2. Ted Casablanca 02/21/08
    By sanlee in forum Blind Items
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: July 2nd, 2008, 04:53 PM
  3. Ted Casablanca 06/07/07
    By pusssykatt in forum Blind Items
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: June 20th, 2007, 04:36 PM
  4. Ted Casablanca 06/14/07
    By pusssykatt in forum Blind Items
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: June 15th, 2007, 06:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •