Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Ted Casablanca 02/20/09

Quote Originally Posted by Tungurahua View Post
    I think so, sweetie. But if it helps, it does seem that he could be bi rather than gay? You may not share my weakness for bi men, but in any case I'm sure the item is exaggerated and spiced up a bit.

He was looking *edible* at Asylum too. Gah.
    Was that in Birmingham a couple of weeks ago perchance? I was having lunch in the Hilton on my way home from London and I saw both Jensen and Jared (as well as a few other Supernatural actors). I did notice a lot of people walking around with numbers and stuff but I was SO knackered (and had two rather strong cocktails ) that I was a bit out of it. When I saw them two I thought I must have been really drunk...
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    Was that in Birmingham a couple of weeks ago perchance? I was having lunch in the Hilton on my way home from London and I saw both Jensen and Jared (as well as a few other Supernatural actors). I did notice a lot of people walking around with numbers and stuff but I was SO knackered (and had two rather strong cocktails ) that I was a bit out of it. When I saw them two I thought I must have been really drunk...
    Yes! I can't believe you were there too, hehe. At least you got to see them

Yes! I can't believe you were there too, hehe. At least you got to see them
    Omg! What a coincidence! Kind of reassuring I saw them and it wasn't the Cosmopolitan's talking though I remember having eye contact with Jensen, big squee moment as it was completely unexpected.

Did you get to meet both the guys and get pics?

EDIT: Yes, this is a fun distraction from the blind item, heh heh heh

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    Omg! What a coincidence! Kind of reassuring I saw them and it wasn't the Cosmopolitan's talking though I remember having eye contact with Jensen, big squee moment as it was completely unexpected.

Did you get to meet both the guys and get pics?

EDIT: Yes, this is a fun distraction from the blind item, heh heh heh
    Hey, I'm quite happy to enable your distraction (and we are technically on topic).

I didn't get pics because it's not really my thing, but I did meet them. They are both really sweet, Jared's laugh is SO loud up close, and Jensen is amazingly polite and gracious even when exhausted and being pestered to death by fans. I have a lot of respect for their professional attitudes after the weekend, I can tell you. I don't know how they cope with it!

Hey, I'm quite happy to enable your distraction (and we are technically on topic).

I didn't get pics because it's not really my thing, but I did meet them. They are both really sweet, Jared's laugh is SO loud up close, and Jensen is amazingly polite and gracious even when exhausted and being pestered to death by fans. I have a lot of respect for their professional attitudes after the weekend, I can tell you. I don't know how they cope with it!
    I think that's a big part of why I just love them so much (in an non-fan girl way). I mean when they walked past me I just went 'oh, there is Jensen and Jared', I didn't freak out, it kinda felt normal. I appreciate they must get A LOT of hassle doing what they do, and I can't really get my head around it. They are only people, after all. No-one screams or analyses everything their friends and family say Heh, guess it's lucky I have this mindset as I want to be a journalist! But yeah, they have my respect, and I can't say that about a lot of celebs.

And my last point - I'm very jealous you got to meet them! Seeing them is one thing, but meeting them, colour me envious

Bronze Member

Levitt, you are so lucky! How close or far away were you to them when they walked by?

Even if Jared is JJO, I don't believe the part about him being a jerk. How could Ted know what goes on behind closed doors? I could see him finding out about their plans and Jared's backing out because of his handlers, but he could not know what went on between Jared and Jensen if this is about them.

This BI came up again in a conversation, along with the update that came out a few weeks after. The Rock Hudson movie reference in the second Judas BI didn't seem like anything, until someone mentioned Rock Hudson was in the movie Winchester 73.

^^ and don't they have a Winchester gun on Supernatural?

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sassiness View Post
    They have an artifact gun in the show, but it's a Colt, if that's the one you're thinking of? Winchester is the surname of the main characters, though, the ones Jared and Jensen play.

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    This BI came up again in a conversation, along with the update that came out a few weeks after. The Rock Hudson movie reference in the second Judas BI didn't seem like anything, until someone mentioned Rock Hudson was in the movie Winchester 73.
    Yeah, that was mentioned on Ted's website wasn't it? I've heard that before.

Quote Originally Posted by Tungurahua
    They have an artifact gun in the show, but it's a Colt, if that's the one you're thinking of? Winchester is the surname of the main characters, though, the ones Jared and Jensen play.
    There is a Winchester rifle too. In one of the episodes (possibly 'The Benders') a cop asks Dean his name and at Winchester goes 'like the rifle?'

"Dear Ted:
    How would you say Judas Jack-Off compares to an actor like Michael C. Hall?
    —Sadie, Vancouver

Dear Dex-Off:
    He seems a bit shrimpier than MCH. But I think they have some things in common. Like costars."

Michael C Hall is in a film called 'Gamer' with Milo Ventimiglia, who co-starred with Jared in Gilmore Girls. Aaron Yoo is also part of the cast, and he was in Friday the 13th.

Plus the reference could mean they have co-stars in common in terms of relationships, which means Ackles/Padalecki fits too.

DAMNIT!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Is JP "shrimpier" than MCH? I thought Jared was 6'5" or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    Is JP "shrimpier" than MCH? I thought Jared was 6'5" or something?
    That's the thing I was struggling with. They could have meant career, maybe? I'd say MCH is probably classed as more successful than Jared.

Quote Originally Posted by Sassiness View Post
    You mean the gun which can kill anything? It's a Colt. The brothers surname is Winchester. The gangly and shrimpy references don't seem to point to Jared, until you check out his size in GG and the early seasons of Supernatural. He was tall and gangly.

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    You mean the gun which can kill anything? It's a Colt. The brothers surname is Winchester. The gangly and shrimpy references don't seem to point to Jared, until you check out his size in GG and the early seasons of Supernatural. He was tall and gangly.
    What are the chances it isn't him

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information