Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Ted Casablanca 02/20/09

Bronze Member

Do people who work on set really know anything regarding a celebrity's personal life, anyway? Especially if they're closeted. Don't actors closet themselves on set as well as for the media?

i'm in yer manifesto, correcting your spelling mistakes

I think it depends. A friend of a friend is a stylist in New York and she said it was common knowledge that Tom Cruise is gay, and they all knew who he was dating (at the time--pre-Katie). More like a 'don't ask, don't tell'. But the majority of people on a set are just working their job--they couldn't care less what the celebs do in their private lives.
    "Hope everyone' shavin a good one!" - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by t13nif View Post
    Would you like to see a copy of my paystub from the show to prove myself?

And ooooo, i will even change my real name to make me seem more legitimate. Wow, don't know why you have such a problem with my info.

I'm not 'claiming' anything, just telling
    You need to ask yourself why you are so testy.

Why would I want to see your pay stub? Why would I care who you are? Drying paint would be more of interest.

So, you work there? And? You aren't the only person who has been behind the scenes and then watched the public facade at work. Really, overhearing a conversation is one thing. Once you are a party to helping "dress the set" your whole outlook changes and you begin to see the process differently. That is enough about that.

No one called you a liar or dismissed you. You just took it that way because people pointed out conflicting info and tossed around ideas as to why the stories wouldn't match. Do take the advice to chill. It helps one get over oneself a bit more quickly.

i'm in yer manifesto, correcting your spelling mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    There are others who claim to have "first hand gossip" from many sets and have proven they are in positions to get it. No, they don't post here and if they do, they are under different names, for which I don't blame them.

My mistake. It seemed to me you were insinuating that i was merely "claiming" (claim definition | Dictionary.com --see number 3) to have first-hand gossip, when in fact i do. And i took your reference to others "proving they are in positions to get it" as an inference that i needed to "prove" that i am in a position to get first-hand gossip, in order to qualify as legit in your eyes.

I'm so glad to know i was getting so upset over nothing. I had to call my shrink because i was on the verge of killing myself. Thank you for saving my life!

One thing i still don't understand is what you mean by:

"Once you are a party to helping "dress the set" your whole outlook changes and you begin to see the process differently."

Do you mean that by being a props master or grip or something i would see the process differently? How would that change my outlook? I don't understand.
    "Hope everyone' shavin a good one!" - Karistiona

Silver Member

What baffles me is the part that claims 'every tabloid is buying the story'. While some things may be hard to escape while within a fandom, they're not necessarily as widespread without. I keep up on my gossip pretty well, if not fandom-focussed, and I had no idea JP had taken up with a new girl.

Even if it is him, there's no indication in the blind that JA is his boyfriend.

Bronze Member

how about hugh jackman

Quote Originally Posted by GKing View Post
    What baffles me is the part that claims 'every tabloid is buying the story'. While some things may be hard to escape while within a fandom, they're not necessarily as widespread without. I keep up on my gossip pretty well, if not fandom-focussed, and I had no idea JP had taken up with a new girl.

Even if it is him, there's no indication in the blind that JA is his boyfriend.
    Yes, thank you for saying you didn't have a clue Jared had a gf, neither did I and got attracked for that! I keep up with mainstream gossip through weeklies and this forum, but don't focus on the seperate fandoms like One Tree Hill, Smallville etc (though I don't watch those either, but for examples sake). Glad to know I'm not missing out here, ha.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

What about Penn and Blake?? I dont follow TV, so its just a guess
    Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History~

Quote Originally Posted by t13nif View Post
    My mistake. It seemed to me you were insinuating that i was merely "claiming" (claim definition | Dictionary.com --see number 3) to have first-hand gossip, when in fact i do. And i took your reference to others "proving they are in positions to get it" as an inference that i needed to "prove" that i am in a position to get first-hand gossip, in order to qualify as legit in your eyes.

I'm so glad to know i was getting so upset over nothing. I had to call my shrink because i was on the verge of killing myself. Thank you for saving my life!

One thing i still don't understand is what you mean by:

"Once you are a party to helping "dress the set" your whole outlook changes and you begin to see the process differently."

Do you mean that by being a props master or grip or something i would see the process differently? How would that change my outlook? I don't understand.
    If the shrink hadn't answered the call...

The bold? That's obvious. Props master? Grip? Good gawd. SMH. I'm sorry, but I don't have time to bring you up to speed on metaphoric versus literal meaning. Look up and watch it fly above your cranium. M'kay? Enjoy the bliss.

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    If the shrink hadn't answered the call...

The bold? That's obvious. Props master? Grip? Good gawd. SMH. I'm sorry, but I don't have time to bring you up to speed on metaphoric versus literal meaning. Look up and watch it fly above your cranium. M'kay? Enjoy the bliss.
    There is no need to be so rude. She certainly isn't being out of order by asking a simple question, she doesn't deserve such a snarky reply. Leave it out.

From Ted:

Dear Ted:
    Is Judas Jack-Off's main gig outside of Hollywood? And if you are going to continue to tell tales about JJO and his BF, I think the BF needs one of your fabulous nicknames. Also, is said BF in the acting biz?
    —Bizzend

Dear Introducing…:
    We will be hearing more about Dashed Dingle-Dream quite soon, promise

Dear Ted:
    Is Judas Jack-Off Zac Efron? Clues please. He and V.H. seem totally set up.
    —Curious Cootch

Dear High School Drama:
    Zac's not Judas, but duh on the convenient fauxmance there.

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/the_..._new_moon.html

So he's basically just admitted Zac is gay. And why is he ignoring my guess of Jared Padalecki?? Not him Ted, g'onnn

^^Well Ted DID talk about Jared in reference to Toothy Tile!! See that thread please!! I just posted that too!

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    ^^Well Ted DID talk about Jared in reference to Toothy Tile!! See that thread please!! I just posted that too!
    Yep I just saw it! Saying how those two are 'supposedly angelic'...making me think that Judas Jack-Off is Jared...

Silver Member

from 5/21

Dear Ted:
    Is Judas Jack-Off Ed Westwick?
    —EW

Dear Ed Who?
    I take it this isn't Ed asking about himself? Well, if it is, no worries, you're not you, I mean, Judas. But we all know you have your own delicious secrets, darling!

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information