Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Ted Casablanca 02/20/09

Quote Originally Posted by ossa View Post
    More than two people sent to Ted his guesses about Padalecki. Im one of them. So yeah, we are telling the truth.

TedC makes JJ sound like a douch, but who knows how things were/are for JJ and his bf now. TedC is an emotional guy when it comes to gay and esp. gay hunks from Texas.
    I wasn't talking about anyone from GR. Two people from another site claimed to have sent in guesses. I didn't see anyone here mention doing so, so I wasn't implying anything about a GR'er.

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    I refuse to believe this is Jared

Reasons I don't think it is him:
    He doesn't have a new 'pumped-up' romance, if anything it seems pretty quiet on that front, heard nothing about hooking up with a co-star
    I wouldn't describe him as 'gangly' by any means - yes, he's very tall but he is far from lanky, he's stacked!
    He. Is. Not. Gay. *stamps feet*
    Pumped up romance- The guy who kept his LTR private is now mentioning a nameless girlfriend, rumored to be his costar, Genevieve Cortese, every chance he gets.

Physique-Check him out on that other show, Gilmore Girls I think and the early seasons of Supernatural. Gangly it is. He is "stacked" now, thanks to whatever has made him bulk up. Maybe the "gangly" reference is a mini BI referencing why his frame is more "stacked".

Quote Originally Posted by t13nif View Post
    I concede that there are aspects of the blind that fit Jared--but i've been on set with Jared and Jensen and even if this is Jared, there is no way he and Jensen were a couple. They don't live together (out of Jensen's mouth to someone on set--so why would he lie?). Jensen has a long-term girlfriend, who is not an actress from what i hear.
    Jared said publicly he and Jensen shared a home. Jensen has been seen out lately with the actress long rumored to be his girlfriend. A lot right after this BI broke.

Wasn't there a BI last year, right after Padalecki announced his engagement, that a couple who announced their engagement the prior weekend would never make it to the altar? If I remember right, the BI implied it was a beard situation? Andy Roddick was the guess. That I do remember.

i'm in yer manifesto, correcting your spelling mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by ossa View Post

I don't CLAIM the BI is about Jared or Jensen, but please, do you think it's a valid argument that you've been on set? So what, Jared came up to YOU and told you, *Hey, (what's your name), Im Jared. Im straight?*

Both Jared and Jensen as recently as back in interviews in Feb said they still share Jared's house, they live there while filming in Vancouver.

To stress again, I dont say this is about them, but yoru arguments are not convincing.
    You must have missed the part where i said "My two cents worth". I couldn't care less whether Jared is the subject of the BI, ji'm just saying what i heard.

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post

Jared said publicly he and Jensen shared a home. Jensen has been seen out lately with the actress long rumored to be his girlfriend. A lot right after this BI broke.

Wasn't there a BI last year, right after Padalecki announced his engagement, that a couple who announced their engagement the prior weekend would never make it to the altar? If I remember right, the BI implied it was a beard situation? Andy Roddick was the guess. That I do remember.

So, on one hand you are saying that because Jensen /Jared said in public that they live together, it must be the truth, but when Jared says in public that he has a girlfriend hu must be lying? OK, that makes sense . I have no idea why they say they are living together but it doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Jensen lives at a hotel when he is in town and i don't really think he has to worry about cutting costs by shacking up with Jared. But whatever.
    "Hope everyone' shavin a good one!" - Karistiona

Andy Roddick is gay? Never heard that one before.

I've never felt so glad I didn't know about an actors private life before this - who knew knowing everything about their life determined whether you were a 'true fan'? Jesus.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by tragicallyflawed View Post
    What about Ed Westwick. He's going out with his co star (leading lady?) Jessica Szohr and he has gay rumors floating around about him.
    Ed's not showing much in the way of muscles, though I still find him cute (if not as cute as Jessica!) If he's not at least bi I'll return my gaydar as faulty, but there's nothing in this item that screams him to me, other than it's looking like a TV actor not too far from his age.

I was bored tonight and poking around at other sites to see if anyone had suggested any other alternatives when I saw someone mention that Ken Starr grew up in San Antonio, Texas. It seems to check out. That's Jared Padalecki's home town. I'm still surprised, but that's probably the clincher for me unless Ted says it's not him.

So, on one hand you are saying that because Jensen /Jared said in public that they live together, it must be the truth, but when Jared says in public that he has a girlfriend hu must be lying? OK, that makes sense . I have no idea why they say they are living together but it doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Jensen lives at a hotel when he is in town and i don't really think he has to worry about cutting costs by shacking up with Jared. But whatever.
    Yes, you have told us, probably in every BI these two are thrown out as guesses, about their real living arrangements. Whoever posted that these two talked more than once about living together is only pointing out something they said. It isn't about knowing for sure what is true. Only they know what really goes on.

Let's be serious here. This is Hollywood, not real life. What celebrities want and do what their PR people want and say don't always match.

Quote Originally Posted by Alleycat View Post
    Andy Roddick is gay? Never heard that one before.
    I remember the two guesses on that BI, which I think was an EL blind item, were Roddick and Padalecki, who had both announced engagements that weekend.

Whoever posted that these two talked more than once about living together is only pointing out something they said. It isn't about knowing for sure what is true. Only they know what really goes on.
    Yep, and i'm also only pointing out what they said. Or rather Jensen. I didn't ask Jared to corroborate.

I love how everyone wants to hear first hand gossip, but only when it fits with their theories, lol. Like i said, i don't give a rat's ass whether they fudge pack 24/7. Next time i work/talk/am friends with a celebrity i'll remember not to tell anyone, lest it interferes with someone's BI guesses.

Bronze Member

t13nif, Jared and Jensen talked about Jensen moving in only at the start of this season of filming - late July '08 or so? Nobody is suggesting that they have shared a house the whole time they've been on the show. It's a pretty recent change from all appearances.

Bronze Member

I'll have to admit, it sounds a lot like Jared but there are things that really don't make any sense. Such as, if Jared and Jensen are a couple, they both know that each other's girlfriends are beards. Jensen would know Jared's breaking up with him over a beard.

What? He's supposed to believe all of a sudden Jared's in love with his beard? That he changed his sexuality overnight?

It would make more sense if Ted said, that Jared and Jensen went back to their beards and nixed the idea of marriage, not that Jared broke up to be with his girlfriend (beard).

Considering Jensen was seen with his girlfriend, like, a few days after this came out, the going back to the beards thing makes sense. Meaning they both agreed to do that. Not that Jared broke up with anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Tungurahua View Post
    t13nif, Jared and Jensen talked about Jensen moving in only at the start of this season of filming - late July '08 or so? Nobody is suggesting that they have shared a house the whole time they've been on the show. It's a pretty recent change from all appearances.
    Good to know. Thanks.

Bronze Member

Does anyone know if they are still living together?

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by cjod View Post
    Does anyone know if they are still living together?
    As of the week Jared did the press for Friday 13th (so mid-February, IIRC) he was still talking about living with Jensen. It's hard to date other interviews for sure, so I'd go with that as the most recent info.

Yep, and i'm also only pointing out what they said. Or rather Jensen. I didn't ask Jared to corroborate.

I love how everyone wants to hear first hand gossip, but only when it fits with their theories, lol. Like i said, i don't give a rat's ass whether they fudge pack 24/7. Next time i work/talk/am friends with a celebrity i'll remember not to tell anyone, lest it interferes with someone's BI guesses.
    Seriously, you need to calm down. People did nothing more than point out what they publicly stated and you took it wayyyy personal.

There are others who claim to have "first hand gossip" from many sets and have proven they are in positions to get it. No, they don't post here and if they do, they are under different names, for which I don't blame them.

Quote Originally Posted by cjod View Post
    I'll have to admit, it sounds a lot like Jared but there are things that really don't make any sense. Such as, if Jared and Jensen are a couple, they both know that each other's girlfriends are beards. Jensen would know Jared's breaking up with him over a beard.

What? He's supposed to believe all of a sudden Jared's in love with his beard? That he changed his sexuality overnight?

It would make more sense if Ted said, that Jared and Jensen went back to their beards and nixed the idea of marriage, not that Jared broke up to be with his girlfriend (beard).

Considering Jensen was seen with his girlfriend, like, a few days after this came out, the going back to the beards thing makes sense. Meaning they both agreed to do that. Not that Jared broke up with anyone.
    Two words: Public Relations. Two stars have major movies coming out and are awaiting a renewal decision on their show. If they are in a homosexual relationship and that story breaks before the movies premiere and the show is renewed, what kind of nightmare would that be? If I were their handlers, I would have them photographed doing a Hugh Grant if that is what it took to save my meal ticket.

I agree with cjod, this does have a slight stench of bearding, but not for breaking up. Seems more like damage control.

Seriously, you need to calm down. People did nothing more than point out what they publicly stated and you took it wayyyy personal.

There are others who claim to have "first hand gossip" from many sets and have proven they are in positions to get it. No, they don't post here and if they do, they are under different names, for which I don't blame them.

Would you like to see a copy of my paystub from the show to prove myself?

And ooooo, i will even change my real name to make me seem more legitimate. Wow, don't know why you have such a problem with my info.

I'm not 'claiming' anything, just telling

Supernatural HAS been commissioned for a fifth season. So Jared can bum whoever he wants publicly now.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information