Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Ted Casablanca 02/20/09

From Ted:

Dear Ted:
    Is Judas Jack-Off Zac Efron?
    —Lance

Dear Zac Attack:
    We're not exactly buying Zac and Vanessa's puppy love as the real thing, but Effy's not Jack-Off

Dear Ted:
    I have a feeling that Judas Jack-Off is Heroes star Milo Ventimiglia, who is having (or had, at any rate) a well-publicized romance with leading lady Hayden Panettiere. Could it be so?
    —Villain-in-Training

Dear Hero Worship:
    That is a fab guess, but sorry to say it's not Milo. Similar body types, though

Bitch-Back! Longing for the Golden Age of Jutney! - E! Online

Two people have said they sent in Padalecki as a guess with no response thus far. Don't know if they are telling the truth of course.

Everything fits him including the reference to being coy, and being so 2008. He left his fiance, Sandra McCOY in 2008.

If this is him, what a douche.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    OOHH, I so would. Then I'd immediately log on to GR and tell you all about it.

so mean but i love it

From Ted:

Dear Ted:
    How does One Tree Hill's Chad Michael Murray grab you for Judas Jack-Off? Not a big enough name, perhaps?
    —Sadie

Dear Slipped Away:
    Right star level, wrong sexuality.

Bitch-Back: Mayerstons Take Cover! - E! Online

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    Two people have said they sent in Padalecki as a guess with no response thus far. Don't know if they are telling the truth of course.

Everything fits him including the reference to being coy, and being so 2008. He left his fiance, Sandra McCOY in 2008.

Ha! Like this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I like how Ted answered the CMM guess. CMM and JP, known buddies and on the same network.

This is almost as easy as the Schlong Fenn BI. Ted is making BI's easy now?

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    More than two people sent to Ted his guesses about Padalecki. Im one of them. So yeah, we are telling the truth.

TedC makes JJ sound like a douch, but who knows how things were/are for JJ and his bf now. TedC is an emotional guy when it comes to gay and esp. gay hunks from Texas.

I refuse to believe this is Jared

Reasons I don't think it is him:
    He doesn't have a new 'pumped-up' romance, if anything it seems pretty quiet on that front, heard nothing about hooking up with a co-star
    I wouldn't describe him as 'gangly' by any means - yes, he's very tall but he is far from lanky, he's stacked!
    He. Is. Not. Gay. *stamps feet*
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    He doesn't have a new 'pumped-up' romance, if anything it seems pretty quiet on that front, heard nothing about hooking up with a co-star
    He's talked about having a new girlfriend in almost every interview for Friday the 13th, and confirmed she's an actress. He's also been seen and photographed around with Genevieve Cortese, the actress playing Ruby on Supernatural, and a friend of hers talked in OK magazine about Genevieve dating Jared in real life as well as on the show.

I still don't really think it's Jared, but that part of the blind falls on the opposite side of the scales for me.

What about Ed Westwick. He's going out with his co star (leading lady?) Jessica Szohr and he has gay rumors floating around about him.

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    I refuse to believe this is Jared

Reasons I don't think it is him:
    You must be either living under a rock or not a SPN/Jared fan. He's been mentioning his new *gf* in every second sentence on video and printed interviews that flooded the fandom when he promoted F13 premierre. There were pics of him and GC (Cortese) attending the premierre in LA where JP was leading her by the hand. True, he never spoke UP her name and coyly stressed he doesnt want to break his privacy, but one cant be so much into self-delusion as not to draw a parellel between JP saying "my gf is an actress' (interview to an Aussie mag and to a south african mag) and the facts that point at him and GC (or their publicists) having invested some noticeable effort to persuade the fans JP/GC is an item.

Quote Originally Posted by tragicallyflawed View Post
    What about Ed Westwick. He's going out with his co star (leading lady?) Jessica Szohr and he has gay rumors floating around about him.
    Yeah, Ed is one guess TedC havent denied yet. But looks like Ed is ok with the rumors floating around him (read yesterday's Eonline scoop and him and his costar Chace where they make fun of them being assuemd as a couple). IMO gay rumors are part of PR for these two.

Ed is also short - 1,77 m.

It could be someone else *entirely*, but then again, who is there constantlty in the tabloids? Brangelina, Tighlight and GG guys, Rhianna and American Idol folks. ALL BIs can't be about them, right?
    Last edited by Tati; March 22nd, 2009 at 10:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ossa View Post
    You must be either living under a rock or not a SPN/Jared fan. He's been mentioning his new *gf* in every second sentence on video and printed interviews that flooded the fandom when he promoted F13 premierre. There were pics of him and GC (Cortese) attending the premierre in LA where JP was leading her by the hand. True, he never spoke UP her name and coyly stressed he doesnt want to break his privacy, but one cant be so much into self-delusion as not to draw a parellel between JP saying "my gf is an actress' (interview to an Aussie mag and to a south african mag) and the facts that point at him and GC (or their publicists) having invested some noticeable effort to persuade the fans JP/GC is an item.
    EXCUSE ME?!

I am a 'true' fan - which means I don't follow their PRIVATE lifes. How dare you be so rude to me?
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

i'm in yer manifesto, correcting your spelling mistakes

I concede that there are aspects of the blind that fit Jared--but i've been on set with Jared and Jensen and even if this is Jared, there is no way he and Jensen were a couple. They don't live together (out of Jensen's mouth to someone on set--so why would he lie?). Jensen has a long-term girlfriend, who is not an actress from what i hear.
    "Hope everyone' shavin a good one!" - Karistiona

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by t13nif View Post
    I concede that there are aspects of the blind that fit Jared--but i've been on set with Jared and Jensen and even if this is Jared, there is no way he and Jensen were a couple. They don't live together (out of Jensen's mouth to someone on set--so why would he lie?). Jensen has a long-term girlfriend, who is not an actress from what i hear.
    Jensen moved into Jared's house when they went back to film this season, as he needed a new place to live. This is according to multiple interviews and sources, and you can find video of them both talking about it at conventions on Youtube. (Edited to add: YouTube - Jared at Sept. Eyecon 1 - Jared at Eyecon September 2008.)

Jensen's girlfriend is Danneel Harris, and although he never mentions her by name Jared did recently (when talking about him, Jensen, Danneel and Kerr Smith all going to watch Jensen's recent movie together) and she was with him at his premiere. She's definitely an actress. Jensen has mentioned in interviews that his girlfriend is an actress and the state she's from, which matched with Danneel if I remember correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by t13nif View Post
    Just FYI: Danneel Harris - Biography
    Birth Name

Elta Danneel Graul

Height
    5' 7" (1.70 m)
    Trivia

She was named after her great-grandmother.

She's a skilled gymnast, and her musical talents include playing the piano and singing.
    Ranked #45 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2008 list.
    Girlfriend of Jensen Ackles. (2008).

I don't CLAIM the BI is about Jared or Jensen, but please, do you think it's a valid argument that you've been on set? So what, Jared came up to YOU and told you, *Hey, (what's your name), Im Jared. Im straight?*

Both Jared and Jensen as recently as back in interviews in Feb said they still share Jared's house, they live there while filming in Vancouver.

To stress again, I dont say this is about them, but yoru arguments are not convincing.

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information