Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Ted Casablanca 02/20/09

I read on IMDB for JRM...

"In order to avoid the boyish and somewhat androgynous junkies and weak- willed characters he found himself typecast as, he underwent a fitness regime in 2004 and gained and maintained about 25 extra pounds of muscle, so he can also be considered for more masculine roles...."

So that could be the reference to the "just pumped up fake romance" because he's "just pumped up" referring to his body?

Quote Originally Posted by Deester View Post
    So, there seems to be some consensus now that this is Jared Padalecki and the boyfriend is Jenson Ackles.
    No, no, no, no, no. You leave my lads alone or I shall be forced to track you down and beat you!
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.(Lana Turner)

Silver Member knuckles mcfreshy's Avatar

The saddest thing is this...
    Hayden Christiansen? He went through all this subtefuge for NOTHING. He will never be A list. He just doesn't have it. Nope. Nada... His lying and getting a beard is all for shit. I do not think he is at all on-the-verge-of-super-famous, dynamic memorable or interesting. The general public DOES NOT know his name that well and frankly, he is bland at best. He will stay there... Closeted. That is, until someone outs his C-list ass and he ends up on People Mag and DWTS pulling a Lance Bass for a paltry sum.

Bronze Member

Mm

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by tragicallyflawed View Post
    I heard that Jonathan Rhys Meyer is openly bisexual, so I don't think this is him.
    He isn't gangly either - gangly usually means tall and slender and a little awkward, like clive owen, but of course, it isn't hime. Judas? Usually has red hair - any really tall skinny redheads around?

Bronze Member

matt and spacey

Orlando Bloom?
    Nope his "girlfriend" is a model and not a co-star. He may be a bit tall but not gangly as he was heard wanting to lose some weight recently.

Quote Originally Posted by knuckles mcfreshy View Post
    The saddest thing is this...
    Hayden Christiansen? He went through all this subtefuge for NOTHING. He will never be A list. He just doesn't have it. Nope. Nada... His lying and getting a beard is all for shit. I do not think he is at all on-the-verge-of-super-famous, dynamic memorable or interesting. The general public DOES NOT know his name that well and frankly, he is bland at best. He will stay there... Closeted. That is, until someone outs his C-list ass and he ends up on People Mag and DWTS pulling a Lance Bass for a paltry sum.
    SAD, BUT TRUE!!!!!

Hi! I'm New Here!

try this one on... rock hard abs and concrete ass... How about Mario Lopez? just a thought

Bronze Member

I agree here totally HC is closet man, I actually have a BFF someone on the set of his last movie who worked for Paul Walker's team rep. My friend met HC, PW comment on set is that HC IS FLAMMING, many already saw this. Other then the fact he smells like Pot and being unwashed. enough to make you gag. RB is the beard let her sport whatever ring she bought and say he gave it to her my guess she bought it online. Their whole arrangement smells like he does.

WOW!!! S H I T

So, there seems to be some consensus now that this is Jared Padalecki and the boyfriend is Jenson Ackles.
    The JJ description fits JaredP to a notch, and Jared is the tallest guy on smallscreen at present. He's crazy about his two dogs. He's marginally famous, F13 got LOADS of good reviews, he's ranked one of the sexiest hanks on TV (as well as Jensen). Not sure he'd be the jerk enough to dump Jensen for real. They live together, they film together, Supernatural has just been picked up for another season. How do you connect so well onscreen if you've *dumped* him like the last a$$hole? They'd rather agree for another *beard* show, I bet both are not newbies in that prolific business.

My 2 cents. Whoever JJ is, just marry your bf already.

Dear Ted:
    This is the first time I'm writing to you, and it's because I think I have guessed who Judas Jack-Off is. All clues point to the Canadian actor Ryan Reynolds, and he is one hunk who makes my gaydar go haywire, in spite of his marriage to ScarJo in 2008, hint hint. I know you won't tell me or anybody else who it actually is, but I so wish there was a way to find out whether I'm right or not.
    Your biggest Sri Lankan fan, Ness

Dear Broke-dar:
    Hate to disappoint, but Ry is very much into women. Like, a lot.

Bitch-Back! Readers Totally Not Into Fake Relationships - E! Online

Gold Member

Put me in for Hayden and Rachel. Everything fits.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by knuckles mcfreshy View Post
    ... and I wonder if it's gotten to the point where people call Jake G. "TOOTHY" on the street yet.
    OOHH, I so would. Then I'd immediately log on to GR and tell you all about it.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information