Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: Ted Casablanca 02/20/09

Hmm... plot thickens. Bit of a backhander back to this blind.

Default Plot thickens

Yesterday, One Tree Hill honey Danneel Harris, who's engaged to Supernatural cutie-hottie Jensen Ackles, tweeted that she is so getting married. This after we ran an item saying don't hold your breath for such a swell event.
    In fact, I bitched that famously fun-loving bachelors Jensen and his hunky Supernatural costar Jared Padalecki would sooner marry each other than actually follow through with marrying their fiancées. I also said I'd get Taryn Ryder, who's disgustingly gaga for Ryan Gosling, a date with Rachel McAdams' muscle-man ex should these marriages actually come to pass.
    "Hey, Ted, tell Taryn to buy a new dress because it's happening, baby!"
    Too fab!
    I then tweeted to Danneel that Taryn's so happy, and asked if she and Jensen are going to film their newlywed months for reality television, since Danneel can do with a camera and red carpet events what Angelina Jolie can do with starving orphans.
    Here's what she piped at us:
    "@theawfultruth We've been building up our tolerance for liqueur and national scorn 4yrs in hopes that some1 would afford us this opportunity."
    Then Harris labeled me "a funny hater." Wow. As a jaded-ass gossip crank, I'm duly impressed. Not only does this babe have the balls to banter with some jerk who said her fake marriage would never happen, she's damn smart about sticking up for herself in the process! Maybe this wedding will materialize after all?
    I want an invite, Danneel! I promise to keep it all off-record and not to kiss the groom, deal?
    And I don't know about you, but I can't wait for the (televised) Jensen and Danneel show. Get on that, Oprah Winfrey, shouldn't you grab that for your new network? Also, if anyone has any question as to who'll be sitting in the director's chair for the Harris/Ackles union, darling, you're reading the wrong column.
    Oh, by the way, Danneel: What's up with Sophia and Austin Nichols? Are they the next duo in this happy lineup of love-silly TV stars to tie the knot?
    She tweeted later:

@theawfultruth Deal. S&A are a great team, always fun to be around. I'd be happy if they did.

S&A = Sophia Bush & Austin Nichols

This girl sounds like a real winner. Is it just me or does it seem like she is trying to out her fiance? I have no clue if JJO & DDD is Jared and Jensen but this shit is crazy.
    Disturb Me!

Oh, and there's this one about Padalecki mixed in with an article about Jake/toothy

But you do know how pushy publicists can be in situations like this, don't you?
    Just look at WWK's fab scoop on Supernatural star Jared Palecki's engagement to his costar Genevieve Cortese, if you don't believe me.
    Now, let's see, it was only secs ago Jared was engaged to what's her face, right? Sandra McCoy? Lasted for about as long as this one will, probably, or about as long as Reese's rumored engagement to Jake did, for a better example. Point is: These stars have product to sell, and part of the selling is the personal.

Added this bb from 1-8-10
    Dear Ted:
    So let me get this straight (yeah, poor choice of words): You're saying that the double Jackles engagements are shams? How can that be when the reps of both Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles have confirmed them and one of Jared's family members tweeted about receiving an invitation to his wedding in Sun Valley on Feb. 28? I want to believe you, but why would they do that, especially the family connection, if it wasn't true?
    —Baffled Becky

Dear Shim-Sham:
    No, I'm not saying they're shams. I think they're exquisitely timed, that's all. Maybe they'll both actually happen, maybe not. But keep in mind Daneel Harris tweeted me that her union to Supernatural's Jensen Ackles was damn well going to happen. Fab! Not exactly blushing, love-struck bride material, but whatever gets the job done, right?

I think Ted may have something on those two
    super tight co-stars
    Last edited by girljaded; January 9th, 2010 at 12:18 AM.
    Disturb Me!

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread Information