Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Ted C.-One Fabulous Fagola Run-in Blind Vice-01/16/09

Quote Originally Posted by penname View Post
    Wait, wait - have I missed something? There've been rumours that Alec Baldwin is gay? Alec Baldwin? Really?!?! I'm in shock. Can someone please clue me in on what/when/who/why this is a serious suggestion? Because I'm finding it really hard to get my head around that. Someone? Something? Please?

*Lies down with cool compress*
    I can believe it-he loves himself totally. He also could never come out,Mother,brothers-especially dear Stephen. Have another compress!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

No one's been trying to out Alec Baldwin have they?? If so, where have we been?

*Sits up and takes compress off head for a moment* My second reaction (after: my God, poor Kim!) was - hang on a mo, could Ms Basinger be behind this rumour? Not because it's true but because she's still raging?

*Lies back again, gratefully accepting second compress from McJag*
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.(Lana Turner)

I have never heard any rumors about Alec Baldwin being gay. I find it hard to believe.

I heard lots of rumors out of NYC about always picking up woman.
    Fabulous!

Hit By Ban Bus!

If Alec Baldwin is gay then I'm the Sugar Plum Fairy.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by PinkIsTheWord View Post
    I have never heard any rumors about Alec Baldwin being gay. I find it hard to believe.

I heard lots of rumors out of NYC about always picking up woman.
    I have a friend who once worked with him. Her job involves close work with actors. She didn't have a bad word to say about him and never heard any gay rumors. She did hear a lot about Basinger, however (not from Alec, but from others on set).

I, too, find it hard to believe that Alec's gay. Also, isn't "Lloyd" supposed to be a lot less famous than "Toothy"? Alec is not less famous that Jake G.

The only man Alec is in love with is himself.

Phew! Thanks for that. I was seriously about to check myself in for medical treatment to my gaydar...
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.(Lana Turner)

Quote Originally Posted by JaneSoda View Post
    A while back, a reader asked if Lloyd had "famous good-looking siblings" and Ted said yes. I take that to mean one or more siblings and could mean some are famous, some are good-looking. Here is a list of actors at the GG with one or more famous or somewhat well-known siblings:

Alec Baldwin, David Arquette, Kevin Dillon, Ralph Fiennes, Mark Wahlberg, Paul Giamatti, Kevin Bacon, Robert Downey Jr.

Eric Roberts comes to mind, too - I don't know if he was there, but his daughter was so he may have been.

There's also the possibility that saying Lloyd has famous, attractive siblings means he's the father of them, but that might be a stretch.

I'd love it to be Mark Wahlberg considering he's homophobic. Say hi to your mother for me, alright.

Can someone copy/paste the original Lloyd blind here? Thanks in advance.

TED CASABLANCA
    One Boyishly Bothered Blind Vice: Isn't it interesting Lloyd Boy-Toyed is undertaking his latest media campaign to fight off rumors about everything under the tabloid sun—every topic save the one he wants to get out: that he sometimes likes young dudes in bed. Not Michael Jackson-style, mind you, but he sometimes likes 'em young. And to keep quiet. And you know what that means, doncha girlfriends? Occasionally Mr. Boy-Toyed's gotta give 'em the green. What a cold, hard, cashed-out town this can be, huh? Let's see, Lloyd's busy mouthing off about his nasty battles with most everybody in the Biz, not to mention his more cherished (and known) companions and relatives. He appears to be a total crank-a-thon, really, but don't believe it for a sec. Oh, some of it's real, that's fer sure, but it's mostly for show, I assure you. I have firsthand knowledge of Lloyd's more cunning agendas—not to mention the ones he prefers to get underway under the covers. Don't ask me how. I can't tell! I'm a married man now! I would never embark on something as nasty as tattling 'tween the sheets when I've got a superhoney at home. Quite the opposite of how Lloyd goes about things, trust. Really, though, as sloppy as Lloyd's getting in the attempting-to-score department, he's gonna be out long before our beloved Toothy Tile, I assure you. Oh, and Lloyd-baby, I don't care, really. But, your blind-as-merde fans sure will. I say screw it, already! (Like you have so many guys.) And It Ain't: Matthew Perry, David Duchovny, Kanye West

ETA: The original blind is from August 2008

Also, another Ted post on Lloyd Boy-Toyed:
    Dear Ted:
    Is Lloyd Boy-Toyed John Mayer?
    —Kissthebandit

Dear Not the Tot:
    Think much older less doable by far.

Bitch-Back! Toothy, Toothy, Toothy - E! Online

Quote Originally Posted by shoe addict View Post
    mistify,

Brad is not gay. Ted, perez everyone has confirmed he is very much straight. Angie is bi and i don't think brad would mind if she invited another woman in their bed. Just cuz angie is bi doesnt mean that brad is gay, got it???GOOD

oh yeah and this is zac efron and jake G
    Let me guess you belong to Just Jared?

eta: If you are kidding haha! If not I can think wtf I want to, and I do not appreciate the attitude at all, cause all I see is another Brangeloonie just joined GR wow what fun
    Last edited by mistify; January 17th, 2009 at 11:00 PM.
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

^ For some reason, when I hear the term Brangeloonie, I think of Christopher Lloyd's character in Who Framed Roger Rabbit with the crazy voice and eyes.

Brangeloonies out there - don't attack me, I actually still semi like the slut.

Bronze Member

Ok, maybe it's not John Cusack.

Maybe, it's Brendan Fraser.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information