Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Ted C.-One Fabulous Fagola Run-in Blind Vice-01/16/09

I think Ted is confirming Toothy in this....there has to be a story about some star sewing up Kate Beckinsale's dress in the ladies room. I'm way too lazy to look myself. From that you get TT confirmation (finally) and then can go look for Lloyd.

ETA: Oh and Cusak was Lloyd Dobbler in say anything and starred with Kate Beckinsale in Serendipity.

I heard that Renee Zellweger helped Kate with her dress, but I didn't think she was dating anyone.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Deester View Post
    Maybe it's Jake and Matthew Broderick.
    Oh I like that. Maybe SJP was sewing up Kate in the restroom?

Quote Originally Posted by Deester View Post
    OMG, I just figured this one out.

"Lloyd" is John Cusack.

From IMDB: "Beat out Christian Slater for the role of "Lloyd" in Say Anything."

John is 42. His family is very Catholic.

He is...single, I believe, which turns my own theory inside-out, but, oh well.

Could it be?
    Oh no. Nuh uh. No fucking way. Fugeddaboudit.
    Cusacks family is very liberal from what I can tell.

Plus Cusack is really renowned for his womanizing antics. Piven-level disgusting, from what I remember reading.

I think Lloyd could easily be Robert Downey Jr. There has been lots of speculation that he is gay or at least bi. Also, look at the AIAs in the original post. They are all people who have either had rehab or controversy. (Matthew Perry, D.Duchovney, Kanye) RDJ, of course had huge problems with drugs.

RDJ is married, from a famous family, and older than TT. He was at the GGs.

What do you think?

I was thinking that possibly Lloyd works in tv not movies. That may be why he's older than TT, yet not as famous...

Bronze Member

RDJ's popularity wouldn't be effected if he came out. He's one of the few who could actually pull it off, I think, except I don't think he's gay. Experimental? Sure, but likes snatch.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by BetaGirl View Post
    I think Lloyd could easily be Robert Downey Jr. There has been lots of speculation that he is gay or at least bi. Also, look at the AIAs in the original post. They are all people who have either had rehab or controversy. (Matthew Perry, D.Duchovney, Kanye) RDJ, of course had huge problems with drugs.

RDJ is married, from a famous family, and older than TT. He was at the GGs.

What do you think?

hmm RDJ and jake are friends , there were pics of them last month with their patners all having a double date

^ So Ted would know it wasn't their first time meeting, which disproves that guess. Right?

Here's a list of the people that were at the after party Kate went to:

WireImage: Listings

But is the Kate reference meant to be taken literally (as in this woman was actually with Kate at one point at the GGs) or more of a six degrees thing?

I don't think Cusack was at the GGs at all, unless he went totally under the radar (possible, I guess).
    Last edited by vballchica134; January 16th, 2009 at 10:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    It says Lloyd and Toothy are a decade apart nearly, how old is Toothy supposed to be? Will Smith is 40 so that would make Toothy around 30? I've not kept up with these, ha.
    Wait, doesn't it say nearly a generation apart? I would take that to mean 20 yrs or so....
    Is it Happy Hour yet?

Jake & Alec Baldwin-Main Page Blind Items.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I don't see it being Alec Baldwin because he wouldn't have gone through the turmoil he did with Basinger were he on the downlow, hatred and nastiness of that intensity is always proceeded by love.

Quote Originally Posted by shoe addict View Post
    mistify,

Brad is not gay. Ted, perez everyone has confirmed he is very much straight. Angie is bi and i don't think brad would mind if she invited another woman in their bed. Just cuz angie is bi doesnt mean that brad is gay, got it???GOOD

oh yeah and this is zac efron and jake G
    Isn't there an older Ted BI about a couple where the guy was cheating on his missus with other men, and everyone guessed Brad and JA?

And how exactly do a pair of gay gossip writers confirm that someone is straight? Just because he hasn't slept with them?

Bronze Member

A while back, a reader asked if Lloyd had "famous good-looking siblings" and Ted said yes. I take that to mean one or more siblings and could mean some are famous, some are good-looking. Here is a list of actors at the GG with one or more famous or somewhat well-known siblings:

Alec Baldwin, David Arquette, Kevin Dillon, Ralph Fiennes, Mark Wahlberg, Paul Giamatti, Kevin Bacon, Robert Downey Jr.

Eric Roberts comes to mind, too - I don't know if he was there, but his daughter was so he may have been.

There's also the possibility that saying Lloyd has famous, attractive siblings means he's the father of them, but that might be a stretch.

Wait, wait - have I missed something? There've been rumours that Alec Baldwin is gay? Alec Baldwin? Really?!?! I'm in shock. Can someone please clue me in on what/when/who/why this is a serious suggestion? Because I'm finding it really hard to get my head around that. Someone? Something? Please?

*Lies down with cool compress*
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.(Lana Turner)

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information