Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Ted C: Cookie Muncher Has a Taste for Lady Parts (3.25.11)

Every supermodel had been mentioned BUT Cindy. Do you really think no one's guessed it, but Ted just ain't printing it?
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

^ Ted never prints the most popular guess.

Dear Ted:
    Is Cookie Muncher Julia Roberts? I feel this is a random guess, but you said she doesn't book it at the altar, so couldn't help thinking of Runaway Bride.
    —Tracey

Dear Pretty Wrong:
    Think far less traditionally famous.

Read more: Bitch-Back! Water for Elephants: Did the Movie Get It Wrong? - E! Online

Dear Ted:
    My guess is Cookie Muncher is Penélope Cruz?
    —paperkite03

Dear Real Hot:
    Amaaazing guess, but no. Think less exotic.

Dear Ted:
    Is Cookie Muncher Carmen Electra? Kind of random but it's all I've got. More Importantly, Have you heard of this? If so, please spread the word!
    —meganmn23

Dear Cookies and Causes:
    Nope, not Carmen. Think less trashy. Also, I'm always happy to spread word of a good, helping cause! We will keep Bryan, and his health, in our thoughts.

Read more: Bitch-Back! Should a D-Bag or a Creeper Play Hunger Games' President Snow? - E! Online

Dear Ted:
    A stab in the dark, but is Cookie Muncher Kendra?
    —betseycalhoun

Dear Blind:
    Major stab in the dark, dollface! No way.

Read more: Bitch-Back! How Hungry Is Vanessa Hudgens for Josh Hutcherson? - E! Online

Dear Ted:
    How about Marcia Cross as Cookie Muncher?
    —sandysueblue

Dear Nibble:
    You're actually closer than you realize! Just not in the right oeuvre

Read more: Bitch-Back! Hunger Games Dish and the Sexually Insatiable ScarPenn! - E! Online

Dear Ted:
    I'm your biggest fan in Greece and I've converted many of my friends who now read your column every day. I'm usually really bad at guessing the stars of your Blind Vices but I think I've nailed Cookie Muncher. She has to be Elisabetta Canalis, right? I know you said Cookie is married, but I think that's just Ted speak to confuse us more. Kisses from Greece and I'm still waiting for you to come vacation in my island, Santorini. You'll have a great time, for sure!
    —Meli

Dear Boot It:
    Great guess, love, but I wasn't embellishing when I said Cookie is married—legally, she is. But just ‘cause she's got a ring on her finger doesn't mean she minds doing females—whereas George is more likely to propose to Brad Pitt than Elisabetta, at least, in the foreseeable future. Sorry, I still heart ya, and I can't wait to see Greece!

Read more: Afternoon Bitch-Back! Are ScarPenn a Match Made in Vice Heaven? - E! Online

^ Did he just out Clooney? Lol.

Dear Ted:
    I have a question I hope you will answer. Were Cookie Muncher and Marky Sweet-Puss ever an item?
    —La Liz

Dear Munch on Mark:
    Interesting guess, L2, but you're off the mark(y) on this one. This twosome, besides their taste for same-sex partners, don't actually have too much in common. They might actually make a decent PR couple tho, come to think of it.

Read more: Afternoon Bitch-Back! Were We Too Tough On Lea Michele and Chris Colfer? - E! Online

Who's Marky Sweet-Puss?

Ted is so confusing.

Many of you seem to have been shocked, simply shocked, at the girl-on-girl desires of gorgeous Cookie Muncher. She has a thing for satisfying the ladies from time to time, see, and we don't mean by serving them tea.

What's the big deal? She's still much more into her handsome man than the chicks. She just likes to have her ladycake and eat it, too, no biggie.

Well, guess who else is into having some nice (beef)cake on the side?

Cookie's main man, that's who!

Makes sense. Now we know why Cookie's never hidden her lesbian-leaning side!

Now, this good-lookin' guy of Cookie's—who's less famous than his partner—is starting to get pretty habitual with his playing around, which was never really part of the deal he originally struck with Cookie. And he's getting a bit more flagrant than Cookie ever was, as well.

So, what does this mean?

Do you think Cookie will up her Sapphic game? Will she give her guy an ultimatum, or just go straight to handing him his walking papers?

Don't think so.

If we know Cookie like we think we do, she's just gonna ask to join in next time her guy takes his guy on date.

Cookie's a ravenous girl!

AND IT AIN'T: Sandra Bullock, Britney Spears, Reese Witherspoon

Read more: Blind Vice: Cookie Muncher Gobbles Ladycake While Her Dude Nabs Mansnacks! - E! Online

Tada!

Dear Ted:
    Does Cindy Crawford have a Blind Vice? Thanks.
    —Angie

Dear Model Citizen:
    Yes. You're welcome.

Read more: Morning Bitch-Back! Are Robsten Actually (Gasp!) Annoying? - E! Online

Well! Pretty much it.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Even though we all know the answer, here's the latest:

Dear Ted:
    My guess for Cookie Muncher is Rihanna, and my guess for her mancakes is Drake. Am I right? P.S. Last year I took in a stray pregnant kitten that gave birth to her litter on my bed. I am happy to report that I adopted the mother and one of her kittens, my mother adopted two and my brother adopted a kitten also. The whole family have happy homes. I love your Blinds, but your advocacy and compassion for animals keeps me a devoted reader. It's nice to know that I get my gossip from such a kind and compassionate man.
    —Brenda

Dear Cat Got Your Tongue:
    As much as I wish I could say you're right, I'm really not such a nice guy, and Cookie is not as musically inclined as the pop star. Plus, I think Ri-Ri would totally own up to any lady-lovin' tendencies she might have. She's just that kinda chick. Kisses to all your kittens though, you sound like a great mama!

Dear Ted:
    Thinking about Cookie Muncher, and I've got to say, I keep wondering if this is Anna Paquin, and her hubby, Stephen Moyer. She hasn't been afraid to admit that she is bisexual, and you said that they are comfortable with each other's Vices. Am I right or at least on the right track?
    —Kimbo

Dear Vicey Vampers:
    Wrong-o, Kimbo. Cookie is way secret about her sometimes hump-happy ways with the same sex. Slightly less so her man. I only wish Stephen had the same tendencies, then he could nibble on Alexander Skarsgård's neck behind the scenes.

Read more: Morning Bitch-Back! Does Rihanna Have a Taste for Ladies? - E! Online

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information