Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Ted C Blind Vice Sloppy Sexts Put Baller in Tiger Territory! 08/18/10

Thanks Lynnie - I would've enjoyed that too, she's so pompass!

Team Brady! lol!

Silver Member

I don't think the culprit has to have won any championships. The phrasing implies that if the rumours get out and he falls off his game, any hope of winning won this year will be shot.

So Rivers still fits.

I am now also considering Hines Ward, but I don't know if he's had any dirt before. Polamalu would fit even better.

Quote Originally Posted by GKing View Post

I am now also considering Hines Ward, but I don't know if he's had any dirt before. Polamalu would fit even better.
    Polamalu is a GREAT guess. I've heard (quiet) rumors about him being a cad before, which would totally be the opposite of his devout image.

If this is a baseball player, my guess is Albert Pujols.
    Posted from my iPhone
    What Kind of Welfare, Witchcraft Hocus Pocus Hoedown is this?!

Silver Member

After losing to the Raiders today Rivers is kissing his own (future) rings away. He doesn't need any scandal to help. Although the fact that he's married to his MIDDLE SCHOOL sweetheart makes me wonder.....

Bronze Member

Dear Ted:
    I am in love with sports and feel like I know who Pepper Harthman is! I was wondering if Pepper Harthman is an anagram for the actual person's name or just a made-up Blind Vice name that has nothing to do with the actually person?
    —Flo

Dear Juggling Balls:
    Oh, Pepp's name definitely has to do with his personality, but an anagram? I'm not giving the Vices away that easily, Flo.

Read more: Bitch-Back! What the Heck Is Up With Skarsworth? - E! Online

I stopped in here thinking this blind was solved, and it was Brett Favre. But I take it he isn't the answer to this one?

Wow,...I wonder when this guy is revealed, if it will be as big of a blow out as Tiger's problems last year?

Is Peyton Manning still possible for this?

Dear Ted:
    Please tell me that Pepper is not Saints Super Bowl MVP Drew Brees. It would break my heart after seeing that adorable picture of him lifting his son in the air at the Super Bowl win.
    —No Name

Dear Too Much Salt:
    Nope, and he sure ain't a saint no matter what uniform he's got on. Typical dog stuff.

Read more: Bitch-Back! Repeat Robsten Rendezvous: Breaking Lenses or Hearts? - E! Online

Okay so when is the story going to come out... ::twiddling fingers::

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    ^^No, you're correct, there ARE two Hasselbecks, but the brother not married to the idiot hasn't won a Championship so I think we can rule him out. Actually neither of these brothers have won a Championship. And no one cares about the one that still plays football.....

Though I guess it could be funny by association to see that tard on The View attempting to explain her bro-in-laws actions. But, I'm pretty sure its not him. Sigh
    I agree....my money is NOT on Matt. There are no rumors about him around here. Other Seahawks, yes, but not Matt.

Edit** Oops, I forgot Matt was notted in the orignial BI.

It's definitely a QB and I'm going to go with one of the Manning brothers. They are not flashy athletes and they are both good at what they do.

Quote Originally Posted by GKing View Post
    I don't think the culprit has to have won any championships. The phrasing implies that if the rumours get out and he falls off his game, any hope of winning won this year will be shot.

So Rivers still fits.

Ted says: considering he is one of the most valuable players, you can kiss those championship rings goodbye.

Sounds like the cad has won at least one championship....

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Ted says: considering he is one of the most valuable players, you can kiss those championship rings goodbye.

Sounds like the cad has won at least one championship....
    Before that it says if the story comes out, the player will be useless. So given his value to the team, you can kiss the rings goodbye. I take that to mean future rings, since it's not like they'd be stripped of existing ones.

Glad it's not Drew, hope it's not Hines Ward. I like him. I never heard any bad shit about him but it's not to say it's not out there though. :/

Dear Ted:
    My fiancé and I have been guessing like crazy trying to figure out who Pepper Harthman is. Does Pepper play football or baseball? I know you can't reveal too much, but I was hoping maybe you could tell me. I am an animal lover and lost my two kitties a while back. Kisses to you and to your animals.
    —M

Dear Pepped Up:
    I'll tell you that yes, it's either football or baseball. And don't bitch that I'm not answering your question, 'cause I just eliminated every other sport with a ball that our sexting sports star could play.

Read more: Bitch-Back! What's Brad Pitt Really Like? - E! Online

Thread Information