Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ted C.Blind Item 11/30/07

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Vice is not a clue, he calls his blind items Blind Vices.

Also, this is just the intro to the blind item from last Friday, not a new blind item for today. Below is the entire item, which is already discussed in this thread.
    Ted uses the phrase "turn a Blind Vice eye", which could make it a clue. I'm inclined to go with Don Johnson or Drew Carey.

In his new blind vice for 12/7/07 Ted mentions Pricey Dicey as follows:

So funny. Last week, when we had Pricey Dicey in One Keep-On-Truckin' Blind Vice, out in the boonies, servicing truckers through a glory hole in a video arcade (this is no joke, really happened), teams of readers thought it was a certain actor. Well, it wasn’t. Nor will any guesses for this par-tick TV dude be included in next week’s elimination mailbag. That’s because he’ll, instead, be featured in this week’s baddie-boy Vice, too fun for the seen-it-all tum!

Tubby Pay-Stub, interestingly enough, shares many a kinky quality with Pricey-poo. Both men are respected, popular and fairly largely talented performers on the small screen. Both dudes are not exactly what one would refer to as traditionally good-looking. These are men who don’t always get the girl. Doesn’t bother Pricey in the least, as the dude’s a total pooftah.

Quote Originally Posted by judejack View Post
    In his new blind vice for 12/7/07 Ted mentions Pricey Dicey as follows:

So funny. Last week, when we had Pricey Dicey in One Keep-On-Truckin' Blind Vice, out in the boonies, servicing truckers through a glory hole in a video arcade (this is no joke, really happened), teams of readers thought it was a certain actor. Well, it wasn’t. Nor will any guesses for this par-tick TV dude be included in next week’s elimination mailbag. That’s because he’ll, instead, be featured in this week’s baddie-boy Vice, too fun for the seen-it-all tum!

Tubby Pay-Stub, interestingly enough, shares many a kinky quality with Pricey-poo. Both men are respected, popular and fairly largely talented performers on the small screen. Both dudes are not exactly what one would refer to as traditionally good-looking. These are men who don’t always get the girl. Doesn’t bother Pricey in the least, as the dude’s a total pooftah.
    I think Tubby Pay-Stub is Drew Carey... pay-stub = Price is Right???

Drawing blanks on Pricey-Poo...?
    vaya con dios

Everyone's convinced me... it's Drew Carey
    & not a single fuck was given...

Dear Ted:
    Pricey Dicey from OneKeep-On-Truckin’ Blind Vice? Is he Hugh Jackman, 2004 Emmy winner and star of short-lived crazy series Viva Laughlin?
    Nicole
    Suffolk, Virginia
    Dear Flush and Bust:
    Although Pricey does have a regular gig on the small screen, he’s not as well-known as Hugh-stuff.

Dear Ted:
    I'm guessing Pricey Dicey is Jimmy Smits. He has über-Emmy wins and nods. His show is doing only okay, and if I saw him on the streets, I'd probably be just as vague: "Isn't that that guy from TV?"
    Angela
    New York City

Dear NYPD Untrue:
    Afraid you’re way off, child. Jimmy’s more known for the drama type TV stuff, while Pricey Dicey does less serious fare.

Dear Ted:
    Would Mr. Pricey Dicey be Jeremy Piven?
    Nathan
    San Francisco
    Dear Pointin' at Pivs:
    No, but they both do have one very distinctive thing in common.

Dear Ted:
    Pricey Dicey has to be Howie Mandel. Kinda cute, always funny and his show is a gamble! I will know it is true if you don't print this!
    Amy
    Chicago
    Dear No Deal:
    Since when is Howie Mandel cute? Wrong!

Wouldn't "mucho" be a clue? It stood out because its italicized. Either they're indicating something in spanish (maybe a Latino actor) or the name of something that he's been in?

Oh and just to throw it out there, what about Tony Shalhoub? He's an Emmy darling and I can see that people would think he's "so cute" because of the characters he plays.

I don't know though, maybe it is Drew Carey, this one makes my head spin.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

^ Ted says mucho and a lot of other Spanish and French words a lot though. I've given up on considering them as clues, I think it's just a part of his incredibly lame Ted-speak.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Thanks for the info, I hadn't really read him in ages (gives me a headache) so I didn't pick up on that!
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Dear Ted:
    I used to love these Blind items...now it just seems really cruel. Obviously, Pricey Dicey from One Keep-On-Truckin' Blind Vice is Drew Carey. He was hospitalized more than once for suicide attempts. This type of "not-outing outing" just shames the person. Ted, you seem so nice inside—why would you do this? More important, why am I reading this?
    N.G.
    Maryland

Dear Crabby-Cakes:
    Same reason we're writing this nonsense, darling—it's damn fun! Two things: No, ain't Drew. And we are not doing anything but reporting these tales, often veiled. We're the messengers here, babe, not the envelope pushers themselves.

Dear Ted:
    Usually your Blind Vices are tricky, but Pricey Dicey was too easy. Jon Stewart is involved in a high-risk new show in 2008, and the Emmys love him both as host and nominee. And he is "always amusing," of course! DeezaCanberra, Australia

Dear Overly Confident:
    Nice try, but Pricey's not as well-known as Jon. He certainly doesn't have his own show.

Bronze Member

Hate to say this, cos I really like this guy and his work on Chappelle's show was so great, so pitch-perfect, and he seemed to have a great sense of humor about himself. Plus he seems like he's polite and nice and not a snobbish asshole:

Wayne Brady

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information