Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: The story of Mr. Moviestar and Mr. Moviemaker and where it all went wrong…

Quote Originally Posted by mogwai View Post

Wow, people better make sure they're not gonna get caught between the crossfire here. if CO$ would be overstepping boundries I doubt the Jewish lobby is just gonna stand by and do nothing, especially with Spielberg involved in all of this, and they're a bunch of heavy hitters as well when neccessary..
    I would put my money on the CO$ they are dirty, They have a history
    of wiretapping, threats and ect. Everyone in Hollywood has their secrets
    and the CO$ makes it a point to find them out by any means necessary
    and then exploit them to their advantage.

i am reading this site and having my mind BLOWN! i swear I have NEVER ever entertained conspiracy theories before but this one has me scarrrreeed! I still would kick tom's ass if I was Cate - Get out of my face you little f-er! and BONK right on the top of his little crazy head!

Surely Kate and Steben have a nice gay acquaintance they can send to seduce Tommy and film it. Then they can really blackmail (or should I say blackmale) him.

i'm in yer manifesto, correcting your spelling mistakes

Never underestimate the power of the CO$. They are scarier than the worst horror movie around. I think aside from Kate Capshaw being a 'defector' Cruise knows the best way to hurt Spielberg is to hurt his family. It's the old "i won't kill you, i will kill your wife" ploy, knowng that would be the ultimate horror.
    I've seen this sort of venomous reaction before. It happens when someone who has always gotten away with lies is ENRAGED when their lies and manipulations don't work. I've seen it on a much lesser scale when i was a welfare worker and i wouldn't believe the stories some clients would tell me. Their anger explodes to insane levels and they become obsessed with revenge--"how dare you not believe me".

Truly, truly frightening. I really hope i will see the downfall of Cruise and scientology in my lifetime. These people have sold their souls.

I totally agree with you, BUT. I think the saving grace is that Tom Cruise is flat-out nuts and he honestly doesn't realize it. Same for the leader of that church.

Crazy people aren't as capable of being crafty and destroying people. They get crazy and muck everything up. So for that reason alone, I think that while they fancy themselves to be invincible, when push comes to shove, they will get caught with whatever devlishness they try to pull.

I am just interested to see how all this is going to play out.

I think crazy people are more than capable of being crafty and destroying people. It's what they do best. The craziest of them all never get caught -- they're the ones running the show.

Down Under - Where women blow and men chunder

This blind would make a great plot for a movie. lol

"random snapshots used as connective tissue to create a relationship"

Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze View Post
    I think crazy people are more than capable of being crafty and destroying people. It's what they do best. The craziest of them all never get caught -- they're the ones running the show.
    Thats true at first. But their emotions, false sense of being invincible, and crazy thoughts mean they make mistakes and eventually get caught.

Damn, I remember all this stuff. I didn't even know what was going on w/Spielberg & Cruise....but I could tell from that awards show that Speilberg was not happy w/Cruise showing up (I could feel the tension from my couch!). But then there were those promos for the movie where the conversation would get sidetracked to Cruise's agenda (of Katie + CO$) and you could clearly see Speilberg's displeasure. So all this clarifies so much!

Then somebody just mentioned the BI of suggesting Spielberg having an affair; now better understanding that was done in malice. Then the sabotage of missing computers/photos from Indiana Jones (wouldn't at all be surprising if CO$ made sure there was "another" culprit holding the bag). SO NOW, THERE'S SABOTAGE ON CRUISE'S NAZI FILM!!! Crucial footage missing or destroyed, they've gotta re-film in Germany. And wasn't Germany having issues w/Cruise filming there to begin with due to CO$ beliefs?

Quote Originally Posted by Bkny Mix View Post
    Damn, I remember all this stuff. I didn't even know what was going on w/Spielberg & Cruise....but I could tell from that awards show that Speilberg was not happy w/Cruise showing up (I could feel the tension from my couch!). But then there were those promos for the movie where the conversation would get sidetracked to Cruise's agenda (of Katie + CO$) and you could clearly see Speilberg's displeasure. So all this clarifies so much!

Then somebody just mentioned the BI of suggesting Spielberg having an affair; now better understanding that was done in malice. Then the sabotage of missing computers/photos from Indiana Jones (wouldn't at all be surprising if CO$ made sure there was "another" culprit holding the bag). SO NOW, THERE'S SABOTAGE ON CRUISE'S NAZI FILM!!! Crucial footage missing or destroyed, they've gotta re-film in Germany. And wasn't Germany having issues w/Cruise filming there to begin with due to CO$ beliefs?
    You know that is what I was thinking when I read that
    BI about the director hitting on the actress I figured it
    was placed there by the CO$. This thread has made me
    paranoid...maybe I need to be hooked up to an Eek!-Meter
    ηαтαℓιε
    wнo ѕayѕ noтнιng ιѕ ιмpoѕѕιвle. ι've вeen doιng noтнιng ғor yearѕ

I got a mail the other day from my friend telling me the paper said they would run an update on this story in the next two weeks, can't find the mail back so I have to remember it as well as a ican what she wrote

She wrote about the big "collision"that's about to break about between to powerful groups in Hollywood and people taking sides, it appears considerably many more names have sided on mr moviestars team, and recent events having led to Mr moviestar taking of the gloves and that the powerful group supporting has started to relaliate.

I'm sorry I lost the mail somehow but this is what is came down to. They will report about it in the paper in the coming two weeks.

It almost does sound like a movie. Only this time it's real which makes it pretty scarry

Never underestimate the power of the CO$. They are scarier than the worst horror movie around. I think aside from Kate Capshaw being a 'defector' Cruise knows the best way to hurt Spielberg is to hurt his family. It's the old "i won't kill you, i will kill your wife" ploy, knowng that would be the ultimate horror.
    I've seen this sort of venomous reaction before. It happens when someone who has always gotten away with lies is ENRAGED when their lies and manipulations don't work. I've seen it on a much lesser scale when i was a welfare worker and i wouldn't believe the stories some clients would tell me. Their anger explodes to insane levels and they become obsessed with revenge--"how dare you not believe me".
    That is really alarming not to mention very sick. Terrorizing a person using his family. How low can you sink?

Crazy people aren't as capable of being crafty and destroying people. They get crazy and muck everything up. So for that reason alone, I think that while they fancy themselves to be invincible, when push comes to shove, they will get caught with whatever devlishness they try to pull.
    I would agree in general, but in Spielberg's case I remember this stalker who was also really crazy but turned out to be very crazy. I can also imagine just an indication his family could be in jeopardy might have a pretty big impact on him, because of what happened back them

It's peculiar how much stuff has surfaced lately dealing with Spielberg rumours ( I believe even in the paper reporting this story had a few of them -LoL- then suddenly scaling back on them, which also makes you wonder why...

It it sure looks as if there's something going on with all strange things taken place in recent weeks. Maybe I'm reading too much into things but I defenitely are getting the impression teher's a lot more going on...
    Last edited by Tati; October 14th, 2007 at 08:07 AM.

I was going to post this a few days back, but I was in a rush and didn't have time to type it out.

The morning talk show out here on KROQ had a caller who was doing a tour of Universal Studios. And he and his friend broke away from the tour to wander around b/c they found some spot with insane security and they were like, "i bet something cool is going on over there." So they managed to sneak into the area and were surprised to find themselves watching the filming for the new Indiana Jones movie. He said the set was INCREDIBLE, the most amazing badass set, and the security was so tight. Then security discovered them and they were formally arrested and it became a BIG deal and they were banned from Universal Studios for life and had to sign all this stuff about not reporting anything they saw and swearing to not be affiliated with the media / entertainment industry.

It just sounded like WAY overkill for two kids who snuck into a set to star-watch. But in light of the Cruise vs. Speilberg drama, those laptops being stolen, etc, it makes a TON of sense. That story just affirmed how serious this is... freaky huh?

Tom Cruise is a scary alien.

I put my money on Spielberg if it comes down to it. Spielberg has been in the business for a LONG ASS time and commands pretty much all the respect and power of someone who has, frankly, not been surpassed on sheer moneymaking ability and longevity.

Sure, the CO$ is scary and Cruisetard probably has a few lame-ass actors on his side who've all drunk the koolaid but Spielberg will most likely have the most powerful people in hollywood (studio bosses, execs) in his pocket.

I hope Spielberg mops the floor with the little shit and his crackpot church.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Calimoonchild View Post
    I was going to post this a few days back, but I was in a rush and didn't have time to type it out.

The morning talk show out here on KROQ had a caller who was doing a tour of Universal Studios. And he and his friend broke away from the tour to wander around b/c they found some spot with insane security and they were like, "i bet something cool is going on over there." So they managed to sneak into the area and were surprised to find themselves watching the filming for the new Indiana Jones movie. He said the set was INCREDIBLE, the most amazing badass set, and the security was so tight. Then security discovered them and they were formally arrested and it became a BIG deal and they were banned from Universal Studios for life and had to sign all this stuff about not reporting anything they saw and swearing to not be affiliated with the media / entertainment industry.

It just sounded like WAY overkill for two kids who snuck into a set to star-watch. But in light of the Cruise vs. Speilberg drama, those laptops being stolen, etc, it makes a TON of sense. That story just affirmed how serious this is... freaky huh?
    Wow I guess they won't be sneaking on a Universal lot again anytime soon, lol
    But atleast it's good to know they're not taking any chances over there. That theft did take place on the Universal grounds, right (?) so I can imagine them beefing up security. For more reason than one.

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information