Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: The story of Mr. Moviestar and Mr. Moviemaker and where it all went wrong…

That's why she's such a threat to Mr. Moviestar - she knows all his closeted secrets.

Quote Originally Posted by Calimoonchild View Post
    Mogwai- here's my take on the motives. This whole Cruise - Speilberg thing is a classic power-play. Tom Cruise is a legend in his own mind and so since Speilberg cut ties with him, he's now got it as his mission to "take down" Speilberg b/c he thinks that will give him all of Speilberg's power. Typical crazy logic: if I cant be on your side, I'll destroy you.

Thing is, he's vastly underestimating the power of Speilberg. Cruise is insane and I promise when push comes to shove, Speilberg will have more people on his side and backing him up than Cruise will. Speilberg is almost untouchable in Hollywood. As powerful as Scientology is, there are just as many people who are devoutly against that "church."

That said, this whole saga is INSANE, crazy and very scary. It boggles my mind how this organization still exists and seemingly thrives.

Okay, I'm beginning to see the picture. It really is alarming that a group as freakish and frightning as CO$ has so a following. Maybe you could hope that in a 'war' like this they're gonna be dealt a serious blow.

Cali ITA - Ive heard rumours that sides are being taken and lines are being drawn in the sand b/w these two and their respective lobby's over the next 6 months. It seems that for the militant proactive maliciousness of CO$ is more likely to overstep the boundries of normal social behaviour in a public forum than vice versa
    Wow, people better make sure they're not gonna get caught between the crossfire here. if CO$ would be overstepping boundries I doubt the Jewish lobby is just gonna stand by and do nothing, especially with Spielberg involved in all of this, and they're a bunch of heavy hitters as well when neccessary..

SO THATS why Cruise hates her so much!!!! She defected from Scientology!!!!! Egad, this WILL get messy. Holy crap
    Yikes I had no idea. O boy, this is gonna get very ugly.

There already are rumours that break in at the universal office was an inside job, or there were atleast more people involved. This is really freakish.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily317 View Post
    That's why she's such a threat to Mr. Moviestar - she knows all his closeted secrets.
    The good thing is, if mrs moviemaker knows, so does mr moviemaker probably. Could come handy in this upcoming 'war'

Movie & TV News @ IMDb.com - WENN - 5 October 2007

News today from IMDB:

Police Arrest Suspect in Stolen Indiana Jones Photos Case

Los Angeles police detectives have foiled a plan to sell photographs stolen from the set of the new Indiana Jones film by pretending they wanted to buy them. The undercover cops set up a meeting with Roderick Davis at the Standard Hotel in Hollywood on Tuesday after learning he was allegedly trying to sell photos taken from the set of Indiana Jones & The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull. After initially discussing terms with Davis, police identified themselves and then arrested him on suspicion of receiving stolen property. Director Steven Spielberg called cops to the Universal Studios set of the film last week after realizing the photographs and computers had been stolen from his office.

You beat me to it, it was about to post this one:

Suspect charged in "Indiana Jones" theft

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department has arrested a man in connection with the theft of computers, photographs and documents from director Steven Spielberg's upcoming fourth "Indiana Jones" film.

The Tuesday afternoon arrest took place during a sting operation in West Hollywood, according to sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore.
    He said officers posing as potential buyers arrested the man on suspicion of receiving stolen property. The goods had been advertised for sale through emails sent out to entertainment-gossip Web sites.

"He is on what is known as parole hold," said Whitmore who declined to release the man's name. "We believe there's more people involved and don't want to release the name until this plays out," he added.
    On September 24, the sheriff's department was notified that some items had been taken from Spielberg's production office on the Universal Pictures lot.

Reuters/Hollywood Reporter
    Suspect charged/reuters

Hit By Ban Bus!

I'll bet old Tommie Boy is really sweating this one out. If anything happens to any of these people, there are people already documenting this entire timeline.

His name is Robert paulson.............repeat.ffs

And apparently he's a very rich thief making bail of $100.000

Hit By Ban Bus!

nahh, just a rich client

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    I'll bet old Tommie Boy is really sweating this one out. If anything happens to any of these people, there are people already documenting this entire timeline.
    I hope this thread never ends. It's definitely the most interesting
    "blind" item ever posted.

I really enjoyed reading this mogwai, thanks for posting.

It must be driving Tom crazy that his brainwashing technique failed to work on
    Mr. Moviemaker and Mrs. Mr. Moviemaker. hee hee
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

Hit By Ban Bus!

Yes, thanks for all your effort, mogwai. It was interesting reading and actually good to know just how far these people are willing to go in their madness. Hopefully serves as a warning to people in the biz and people who are in danger of becoming involved with this nonsense.

Welcome.
    I'll pass the thanks on to my friend. She did the most work

it's about TIME the powerful in Hollywood had the guts to bring an end to Scientology. Here's hoping they aren't kidding about the six month timeline. Those culties need to be thrown down once and for all. Ugggghhhhhh.
    The Gen X Eurotrash Jetsetters Club:
    A place for internationally minded celebrity haterz to come together in peace and harmony

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Calimoonchild View Post
    Typical crazy logic: if I cant be on your side, I'll destroy you.
    hmmmm, where have I experienced this scenario before?!

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information