Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: The story of Mr. Moviestar and Mr. Moviemaker and where it all went wrong…

Smile

Mogwai,

Scary, right? AH!!!

Sure is.
    Freakish people

I heard John Travolting and Tom Cruise hate each other.

OKay this might have nothing to do with all this and everything to do with the upcoming movie, but still after having read all this it is kind of spooky

Computers, photos for new 'Indiana Jones' stolen

Computers and photographs for director Steven Spielberg's upcoming fourth "Indiana Jones" film were stolen, and DreamWorks Pictures SKG has asked local law enforcement to investigate, a studio spokeswoman said.

"An investigation is being conducted by law enforcement," said Kristin Stark, a spokeswoman for DreamWorks.

Stark declined to say where and when the theft took place. Officials from the Los Angeles Police Department, the FBI and the Sheriff's Department could not immediately confirm that they were investigating.

Marvin Levy, Spielberg's spokesman, said the director was concerned that the thieves might be trying to sell the materials.

"We want to warn the media that anything that is offered is stolen property," Levy said. "We know it is out there."

He said that he didn't know specifics about the crime but that he believed it had occurred fairly recently.

Stark said the stolen items contained "confidential and proprietary materials" related to the movie, which is considered a potential blockbuster for next summer. There is much anticipation about the film, which will hit the big screen 19 years after the last installment in the series. The movie stars Harrison Ford, Shia LaBeouf and Cate

Blanchett

Computers, photos for new 'Indiana Jones' stolen - Los Angeles Times

It might be all about the movie but I'm suspicious by nature and reading all the previous stuff I couldn't help but wonder if this could be more then just the ordinary theft.

^Could be. Cruise is jealous by nature and wouldn't want any film to surpass his.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

Does Cruise have anything big coming out next summer, opposite Indiana Jones?

Sure. That Nazi film, Valkyrie. But that wouldn't compare to Indy, could it?

I don't have an idea if TC has something coming up around the same time. maybe It's just coicidence. But when I read breakin and thought back of all those weird CO$ stories of digging in people's past and hiring PI's my suspicion inmediatly was awoken and I caught myself thinking ; who knows what they were really looking for.

But like I said, I'm suspisious by nature LoL

You have to admit a certain delicious irony of a Spielberg - Indy Movie going up against a Cruise Nazi movie. Almost so that the coincidence is quite unlikely after hearing the details of their falling out. Hmmmmmm

I cannot see Tom Cruise on tv or film anymore without thinking he is a complete crazy ass. Seriously.

Mogwai- here's my take on the motives. This whole Cruise - Speilberg thing is a classic power-play. Tom Cruise is a legend in his own mind and so since Speilberg cut ties with him, he's now got it as his mission to "take down" Speilberg b/c he thinks that will give him all of Speilberg's power. Typical crazy logic: if I cant be on your side, I'll destroy you.

Thing is, he's vastly underestimating the power of Speilberg. Cruise is insane and I promise when push comes to shove, Speilberg will have more people on his side and backing him up than Cruise will. Speilberg is almost untouchable in Hollywood. As powerful as Scientology is, there are just as many people who are devoutly against that "church."

That said, this whole saga is INSANE, crazy and very scary. It boggles my mind how this organization still exists and seemingly thrives.

Quote Originally Posted by Calimoonchild View Post

That said, this whole saga is INSANE, crazy and very scary. It boggles my mind how this organization still exists and seemingly thrives.
    SCIENTOLOGY'S
    SECRET SERVICE
    An exposé of the shady activities of
    Scientology's intelligence agencies

Never defend, always attack

Scientology's Secret Service - Index

Mogwai- here's my take on the motives. This whole Cruise - Speilberg thing is a classic power-play. Tom Cruise is a legend in his own mind and so since Speilberg cut ties with him, he's now got it as his mission to "take down" Speilberg b/c he thinks that will give him all of Speilberg's power. Typical crazy logic: if I cant be on your side, I'll destroy you.

Thing is, he's vastly underestimating the power of Speilberg. Cruise is insane and I promise when push comes to shove, Speilberg will have more people on his side and backing him up than Cruise will. Speilberg is almost untouchable in Hollywood. As powerful as Scientology is, there are just as many people who are devoutly against that "church."

Cali ITA - Ive heard rumours that sides are being taken and lines are being drawn in the sand b/w these two and their respective lobby's over the next 6 months. It seems that for the militant proactive maliciousness of CO$ is more likely to overstep the boundries of normal social behaviour in a public forum than vice versa. Once Jo public gets a whiff of whats coming out of Toms mouth when his superman persona is at an all time high......the walls are going to come tumbling down - watch Valkyrie fail....miserably....I cant wait

Ohhhh shiz you guys.. look what I just found that clarifies this whole damn thing:

"Kate Capshaw was an actress whose movies include Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (1984); Black Rain (1989); Just Cause (1995); How to Make an American Quilt (1995); SpaceCamp (1986). She is also known for having married leading film director Steven Spielberg.

Kate Capshaw was a Methodist who converted to Judaism upon marrying Jewish director Steven Spielberg.

Kate Capshaw was briefly participated with the Church of Scientology, but from the information available, it does not appear that she was an adherent for a significant length of time or was even an official member.

From: Tilman Hausherr, scientology celebrities FAQ" of alt.religion.scientology, last updated 1 July 2005 (http://home.snafu.de/tilman/faq-you/celeb.txt; viewed 11 November 2005):

From Skip Press... Kate Capshaw (Spielberg's wife - got auditing at CC [celebrity center], is out [of Scientology])."
    The religion of Kate Capshaw, actress

SO THATS why Cruise hates her so much!!!! She defected from Scientology!!!!! Egad, this WILL get messy. Holy crap.

Ohhhh shiz you guys.. look what I just found that clarifies this whole damn thing:

"Kate Capshaw was an actress whose movies include Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (1984); Black Rain (1989); Just Cause (1995); How to Make an American Quilt (1995); SpaceCamp (1986). She is also known for having married leading film director Steven Spielberg.

Kate Capshaw was a Methodist who converted to Judaism upon marrying Jewish director Steven Spielberg.

Kate Capshaw was briefly participated with the Church of Scientology, but from the information available, it does not appear that she was an adherent for a significant length of time or was even an official member.

From: Tilman Hausherr, scientology celebrities FAQ" of alt.religion.scientology, last updated 1 July 2005 (http://home.snafu.de/tilman/faq-you/celeb.txt; viewed 11 November 2005):

From Skip Press... Kate Capshaw (Spielberg's wife - got auditing at CC [celebrity center], is out [of Scientology])."
    The religion of Kate Capshaw, actress

SO THATS why Cruise hates her so much!!!! She defected from Scientology!!!!! Egad, this WILL get messy. Holy crap.
    of shit I didn't know she was an Ex-$cientologist! There is nothing they hate more than defectors!

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information