Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: The story of Mr. Moviestar and Mr. Moviemaker and where it all went wrong…

Spielberg-1
    Cruise-0
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    I thought "Ocean Lover" was Brad Pitt and "Hard to Catch" was George Clooney.
    Me too...I can't imagine that DiCaprio and Clooney are hanging out together at a Hollywood party.

Love the story. Cruise is a psycho moron.

The only hard part to swallow of this story is that it makes Tom sound hetero.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Hit By Ban Bus!

He tries soooo hard.

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    I thought "Ocean Lover" was Brad Pitt and "Hard to Catch" was George Clooney.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Me too...I can't imagine that DiCaprio and Clooney are hanging out together at a Hollywood party.
    Yeach, it does make more sense thinking about it

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    The only hard part to swallow of this story is that it makes Tom sound hetero.
    LOL!!!
    Tom Cruise is a lunatic!

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

I'm sure "hard to catch" is Clooney, as no one has caught him and married him yet.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

Silver Member

I thought Pitt and Clooney, too, but how about Damon for Mr. Ocean Lover?

Mr moviestar and mr moviemaker, the story is not over yet

When we printed the forth instalment of our story of mr moviemaker and mr moviestar, we thought the story was over. But, we couldn’t be more wrong. Ever since the friendship ended several events have taken place that could be considered alarming. Our spying eyes are following this story as we write this and send word back on several of their recent discoveries. After verifying, we feel confident enough to print the following;

“Save the children”
    Three of the older children of mr and mrs moviemaker have been approached by friends of the church of strong believers . They were invited to attend meetings of the church of strong believers. When they declined the invitation friends of the church of strong believers proceeding in giving them some ‘well meaning advise’
    With this advise came some words of caution, their mother’s political believes are damaging their father. They advised the kids to talk to her about it.
    All three of them have made it clear to do not wish to have any dealing with the church of strong believers but are still receiving letters. Documentation and flyers till this day.

“Attack and destroy”
    Secondly, our spying eyes have learned PI’s were hired to dig into mrs moviestar’s past with instructions to find ‘incriminating information’. Who hired these PI’s is hard to trace, but the few people willing to talk told our spying eyes they have a strong suspicion.
    Last year an attempt was made to pass on information to some of the bigger news media in the United States. They refused to print and broadcast the material, however, after their own resource departments deemed the sources of the information unreliable and could not find any evidence to back the story up.’

A senior representative of one of the major news broadcasts labelled the information as an “attack and destroy” mission. ‘it doesn’t matter it’s all lies. Throw out enough of it and by the time it’s proven to be all lies the damage is long done. That was the sole purpose of this information And these were one hundred per cent lies’
    Some of the media contacted and alerted mr moviemaker.

“Seduction”
    A third event involves and actress send in mr moviemaker’s direction. An actress he knew. This actress tried to win mr moviemaker’s trust ( and maybe even more than that…) then proceeding telling him certain ‘disturbing’ things she had heard about mrs. Moviemaker. She advised him to either seize control or end things before it was too late.
    Mr moviemaker is no longer on speaking terms with this actress.

“Gifts”
    Another was brought to the attention of our spying eyes just last night. The expensive birthday gifts mr moviestar send to mr moviemaker and some of the children of mr and mrs moviemaker. All gifts came with long, handwritten letters.
    All gifts have been returned.

“have you heard”…
    Other than these incidents our spying have been told the friends of the church of strong believers are continuously passing on information to media, sympathetic to the church of strong believers in hopes this information will make it’s way to mainstream media. Again with the goal to cause of much damage as they possibly can. The Internet, especially, is a weapon they use increasingly. Many blogs and websites have been offered gossip and rumours and some have already taken it in with a spoonful…

We are trying to get our finger behind this continuing story so we will be able to give you the full inside. But it is not easy to get people to talk. Most of them out of loyalty to mr and mrs moviemaker but our spying eyes have the feeling there might be more to some people’s refusal to talk.

They are, however, making progress. As soon as their story can be checked and verified we will give you the full inside.

Londen sentinal – ‘Spying Eyes’

Freakish. What I'm not getting here though is why they seem to be aiming for Capshaw so much. What do they hope to achive with that?

Last edited by mogwai; September 30th, 2007 at 05:55 AM.

Well, the "seduction" part certainly seems to relate to the blind item about an actress trying to get too close to a married director, which seemed to point to Spielberg, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Skull, and Karen Allen. I wonder if Karen Allen has ties to Scientology.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Tom Cruise should be outed as a psycho!
    Who ordered a naked Swede?? MEEEEE!!

laurenshelton2 thinks I'm worse than Claymates.

Hit By Ban Bus!

The latest saga in the history of Hollywood being all about money, power and control.

Go Spielberg!

can't spielberg tap into the vastly more entrenched and most likely more vicious network of hollywood jews to destroy scientology? Helloo! that's what the social network is for!

Use it!

and before anybody jumps on my case, i dated a jew for 2 years and know all about the business/social/survival network you're born into if so. it's really quite handy
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Between the gay mafia, the jewish mafia and the scientology mafia, all those people have their hands full and their heads spinning!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    can't spielberg tap into the vastly more entrenched and most likely more vicious network of hollywood jews to destroy scientology? Helloo! that's what the social network is for!

Use it!

and before anybody jumps on my case, i dated a jew for 2 years and know all about the business/social/survival network you're born into if so. it's really quite handy
    Maybe that's what the story they're coming with/ trying to get is about?
    For some reason I can's see Spielberg as a person who would sit back and do nothing when people are targeting him or his family. More as a person who would hit back hard.
    Sounds all pretty heavy though

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information