Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: The story of Mr. Moviestar and Mr. Moviemaker and where it all went wrong…

Preview of the final confrontation

The bewildered mrs moviemaker wants to know why mr moviestar thinks she is the one ruining his friendship with mr moviemaker. Mr moviestar answers he’s known mr moviemaker for a long time and feels that he has changed ever since he married mrs moiemaker. He goes on that before this marriage the only thing that mattered to mr moviemaker was making movies that he had the time for his friends. But ever since he married mrs moviemaker all this changed. All that seems to matter to him know is make and keep mrs moviemaker happy.
    Mr moviestar laments mr moviemaker is neglecting his job, takes long periods of because mrs moviemaker wants him to play house, stopped listening to other people and his friends are paying the price for this….

Mrs moviemaker replies that mr moviestars’s accusation makes sense, since mr moviemaker has so few friends left….But mr moviestar says the only friends mr moviemaker has are the friends mrs moviemaker approves of, because she alienated him from his real friends. He asks mrs moviemaker what it is she’s so afraid of? That mr moviemakers real friends make him realize what mrs moviemaker is really like and that she is poisoning his mind?
    Mrs moviemaker tells mr moviestar she has two big fears;
    1) people who try to befriend mr moviemaker because when they look at him all they see is two things; money and profit and will stop at nothing to obtain this, even if this ruins mr moviemaker.
    2) people who try to manipulate him and poison his mind so they can use him for their own agenda’s
    She tells mr moviestar she feels he fits in both categories and yes he is right, she will do all in her power to make sure mr moviemaker will keep his distance from mr moviemaker from now on.
    The heated mr moviestar replies that he is sorry but that this simply is not acceptable to him.

The full story will be printed in the Saturday edition of the paper

Can't wait to read this, but my God!!! is this guy totally bonlkers or what???!!!
    He would not survive if he would talk to me like this
    Last edited by mogwai; September 26th, 2007 at 08:36 AM.

Ooh I can't wait to see how this ends.
    Tom has completely lost his effin mind and I really can imagine Kate Capshaw kicking him in his little Xenu nuts!
    And Katie Holmes or "KATE" as Mr. Couch likes to call her, is a freakin robot.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I am totally in support of Mrs. Moviemaker, whoever it is. And if it is Kate Capshaw, they have 7 children to think about. As near as I can tell, it looks as though their home is and children are reasonably happy. There is no reason to allow ANYONE to alter that, for whatever reason.

I guess Crui$e speaks from experience - he is obviously an expert at manipulating people and poisoning minds. He's probably seeing red now that he can't manipulate Spielberg - one of the most influential people in Hollywood.

I don't blame Cate Capshaw - Crui$e is a misogynistic cult leader. He's probably trying to get his paws on Spielberg's money and influence. To me, it's all down hill for the self-proclaimed messiah now.

This can't be Cruise. He and Spielberg began working for the first time in 2002 on "Minority Report". The Spielberg's were married in 1991 and have been for 16 years. How could he possibly tell her he's known Spielberg for a long time if she was married to him before they ever worked together?

Mr moviestar answers he’s known mr moviemaker for a long time and feels that he has changed ever since he married mrs moiemaker. He goes on that before this marriage the only thing that mattered to mr moviemaker was making movies that he had the time for his friends. But ever since he married mrs moviemaker all this changed. All that seems to matter to him know is make and keep mrs moviemaker happy.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetPea View Post
    This can't be Cruise. He and Spielberg began working for the first time in 2002 on "Minority Report". The Spielberg's were married in 1991 and have been for 16 years. How could he possibly tell her he's known Spielberg for a long time if she was married to him before they ever worked together?

Mr moviestar answers he’s known mr moviemaker for a long time and feels that he has changed ever since he married mrs moiemaker. He goes on that before this marriage the only thing that mattered to mr moviemaker was making movies that he had the time for his friends. But ever since he married mrs moviemaker all this changed. All that seems to matter to him know is make and keep mrs moviemaker happy.
    Both Cruise's and Spielberg's careers began in the 80's. I'm sure they knew each other during that time, being in the same Hollywood circles. I also believe one of Spielberg's partners (Kathleen Kennedy) produced Days of Thunder.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Both Cruise's and Spielberg's careers began in the 80's. I'm sure they knew each other during that time, being in the same Hollywood circles. I also believe one of Spielberg's partners (Kathleen Kennedy) produced Days of Thunder.
    yeach, I remember a Cruise interview in which he he said he had luch with Spielberg and Spielberg told Cruise he was gonna get very far and be a huge star one day. I can only assume that took place long before 2002.

I belive he siad it was right after top gun. don't recall when that ran anymore though lol

And the final one.

The story of mr moviemaker and mr moviestar and where it al went wrong

4. the final confrontation…

We’ve reached the final stage in the story of mr moviemaker and mr moviestar and how their friendship came to an end. In this final chapter we will tell you about the big confrontation between mr moviestar and mrs moviemaker and how this will lead to mr moviemaker telling mr moviestar their friendship is over….

The scene is a big Hollywood party. When mrs moviemaker lingers other party guests she suddenly finds herself face to face with mr moviestar. Mr moviestar thanks her for attending his wedding and that he’s sorry she and mr moviemaker left so soon , adding he hopes mrs moviemaker is feeling better.
    Before mrs moviemaker can reply, mr moviestar says he’s glad he ran into her because they really need to talk. Mrs moviemaker once again says this is not the right time and or place. Their conversation is cut short by the arrival of mrs moviestar 2 and mr moviestar 2 ; mrs moviestar 2 is a close personal friend of mrs moviemaker and mr moviemaker 2 is a close personal friend of mr moviemaker.
    When mr moviestar 2 aks mr moviestar if there is a problem Mr moviestar says everything is fine and leaves.

After her face to face with mr moviestar mrs moviemaker tells mr moviemaker she wants to go home, but that mr moviemaker should stay if he wants to. Mr moviemaker asks mrs moviemaker to stay, pointing out there are a lot of people she would like to meet and the place is big enough to avoid mr moviestar. When mrs moviemaker still hesitates, mr moviemaker asks her to do him a favour and stay.
    Mrs moviemaker agrees but warns mr moviemaker there’s not telling what she’ll do should mr moviestar give her a hard time. At that mr moviemaker jokes he will give his lawyer a call and tell him to free some assets so he can bail Mrs moviemaker out should this be necessary.

We leave the party for what it is, step in our time travelling machine and arrive at the time and place where the big confrontation between mr moviestar and mrs moviemaker takes place. The scene is the terrace where several other mr and mrs moviestars are present to witness it all. We shall give two of them a special nick name to avoid too much confusion and because they play a small role in this final stage. We shall refer to mr moviestar 3 as’ mr ocean lover’ and to mr moviestarr 4 as ‘mr hard to catch.’

Mrs moviemaker is on the terrace when mr moviestar makes his way over to her. Together with some other party guests ‘mr oceanlover’ and mr ‘hard to catch’ are on the terrace as well and witness, the confrontation initially keeping their distance.
    Mr moviestar again tells mrs moviemaker they need to talk. Again mrs moviemaker tries to make it clear she has no desire to talk with mr moviestar and wants to leave, but mr moviestar stops her and says he’s sick and tired of mrs moviemaker avoiding him. Mr ocean lover comes over and wants to intervene, but mrs moviemaker tells him it’s okay.
    Mrs moviemaker asks mr moviestar if he’s sure he wants her to tell him how and what she thinks of him at such public place as this? Mr moviestar replies yes and that while she is at it she can explain to him why she is so hell bend on ruining his friendship with mr moviemaker since she has stopped at nothing to achieve this.
    The bewildered mrs moviemaker wants to know why mr moviestar thinks she is the one ruining his friendship with mr moviemaker. Mr moviestar answers he’s known mr moviemaker for a long time and feels that he has changed ever since he married mrs moiemaker. He goes on that before this marriage the only thing that mattered to mr moviemaker was making movies that he had the time for his friends. But ever since he married mrs moviemaker all this changed. All that seems to matter to him know is make and keep mrs moviemaker happy.
    Mr moviestar laments mr moviemaker is neglecting his job, takes long periods of because mrs moviemaker wants him to play house, stopped listening to other people and that his friends are paying the price for this….

Mrs moviemaker replies that mr moviestars’s accusation makes sense, since mr moviemaker has so few friends left….But mr moviestar says the only friends mr moviemaker has are the friends mrs moviemaker approves of, because she alienated him from his real friends. He asks mrs moviemaker what it is she’s so afraid of? That mr moviemakers real friends make him realize what mrs moviemaker is really like and that she is poisoning his mind?
    Mrs moviemaker tells mr moviestar she has two big fears;
    1) people who try to befriend mr moviemaker because when they look at him all they see is two things; money and profit and will stop at nothing to obtain this, even if this ruins mr moviemaker.
    2) people who try to manipulate him and poison his mind so they can use him for their own agenda’s
    She tells mr moviestar she feels he fits in both categories and yes he is right, she will do all in her power to make sure mr moviemaker will keep his distance from mr moviemaker from now on.
    The heated mr moviestar replies that he is sorry but that this simply is not acceptable to him.

Now ‘mr ocean lover’ walks over to mr moviestar and tells him to cool it then turns to ‘mr hard to cath’ and says it might be a good idea someone would find mr moviemaker. Mr ‘hard to catch’ agrees and leaves hurriedly.
    Mr moviestar brushes mr ‘ocean lover’ of and says he is cool. He turns back to mrs moviemaker and says he only wants to make one thing very clear to her ; he tells mrs moviemaker he will do all in his power to make mr moviemaker see what mrs moviemaker is doing . he will make it clear to him there will be a day, no matter mrs moviemaker’s talents, one day mr moviemaker is going to regret the day he set eyes on her.

Suddenly mr moviemaker appears behind mr moviestar and asks him just who he thinks he is he can talk to mrs moviemaker like that?
    As mr moviestar swirls around to face mr moviemaker, mr moviemaker walks up to him till they’re just inches apart. Mr moviemaker appears to be calm and does not raise his voice at any time, but those who know him better, realize he is displaying a white fury.
    Mr ‘ocean lover’ and mr ‘hard to catch’ choose position that makes it easier for them to intervene should this be necessary but for now stay out of it. Mr moviestar 2 ( mr moviemaker ‘s close personal friend) comes rushing over, warns mr moviemaker the buzz is spreading inside, something is going on, on the terrace and tries to pull mr moviemaker away by his arm, but mr moviemaker brushes him off.

Mr moviemaker recalls that he told mr moviestar not that long ago to not bother mrs moviemaker and would like to know what part of back off it is that mr moviestar does not understand?
    Mr moviestar says that he is sorry but that he just had to intervene. He can no longer keep his mouth shut because he sees what mrs moviemaker is doing, and how much she has changed mr moviemaker. Mr moviestar says he’s kept his mouth shut for a long time but that now mrs moviemaker is starting to ruin his friendship with mr moviemaker he can no longer keep silent.
    But mr moviemaker tells him it’s not mrs moviemaker who’s ruining their friendship, mr moviestar achieved that all by himself . he goes on to say that while mr moviestar may not have noticed, mr moviemaker is pretty close at blowing a gasket. He suggest to avoid any further unpleasan and ruin the evening completely for other party goers they end things. Now.

Mr moviestar argues they can’t leave matters like this. But mr moviemaker says they can and that he will. He reminds mr moviestar he asked him several times to keep his distance and give matters time, but that time and again mr moviestar ignored his request.
    Mr moviemaker says that a real friend would have respected repeated requests like this, and the fact mr moviestar did not makes several things clear to mr moviemaker; mr moviestar does not respect mr moviemaker’s wishes, he does not respect his family, he does not respect mr moviemaker and he most certainly isn’t showing any kind of respect to mrs moviemaker.
    Mr moviemaker say’s he sorry but that simply cannot accept this. He has the feeling he no longer can trust mr moviestar and he does not allow people he doesn’t trust to come anywhere near his family.

The shocked mr moviestar says he can’t believe what he’s hearing and asks mr moviemaker what has happened him? Mr moviemaker warns mr moviestar not to make him his enemy, mr moviestar won’t like it….neither will mr moviemaker.
    At this mr moviemaker leaves.

Shanita – the story as reported by our Spying eyes

And here you have it. The full story of mr moviemaker and mr moviestar and the real reason why their friendship is no more. We hope you have been able to figure out who we’ve been talking about and understand why we had to play a little name game.

Believe the story, don’t believe the story. It’s up to you. We’ve told it to you the way we’ve been told by our sources and they stand by their story till this day.

We have received some new details very recently that might justify another chapter. But we need to verify some of this information through other sources first , but from what we’ve heard mr moviestar seems reluctant to give up, despite mr moviemaker’s warning.

You’ll be hearing from us soon…

From the London Sentinal : “Spying Eyes”

I wish he would have punched his lights out This guy is so out of line.
    Last edited by Tati; September 30th, 2007 at 09:36 AM.

Ok, I'm guessing that Mr.'hard to catch' is Leonardo DiCaprio but who's Mr. 'ocean lover'? George Cloony? Tom Hanks?

Tom Cruise really is a freak. How ironic - but I think he'd really benifit from drugs
    Who ordered a naked Swede?? MEEEEE!!

laurenshelton2 thinks I'm worse than Claymates.

I thought "Ocean Lover" was Brad Pitt and "Hard to Catch" was George Clooney.

Leo = catch me if you can, a speilberg film

ocean lover = most likely clooney
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Hit By Ban Bus!

This sounds like Leonardo DiCaprio and Tom Hanks but I haven't checked to see what other projects they've done or what might be planned. On the other hand, George Clooney could well b

I've wondered more than once in the past why Leo isn't part of George's posse or in many (or any?) of George's films.

The only thing is, they're aren't married so that's why I'm thinking Tom Hanks (if not Cruise and Spielberg).

I think I figured out who most of them are in this story
    Atleast it's what would make sense to me LoL

mr moviestar = Tom Cruise
    mr moviemaker = Steven Spielberg
    ms wanna be mrs moviestar = Katie Holmes
    mrs moviestar = Kate Capshaw
    mr ocean lover = George Clooney or Brad Pitt
    mr hard to cath = Leanardo di caprio
    mr moviestar 2= Tom Hanks?
    mrs moviestar 2 = Rita Wilson?

I think that's the most of them
    can't figure out who the moviemaking busines partner might be other than Jeffrey katzenberg (?)

Hit By Ban Bus!

Yes, all of it is pretty obvious. They're all major power players in Hollywood (Katie by proxy), and I'm sure this is all really interesting behind the scenes, with certain people - cough, cough - determine to win at any cost.

Any guesses who?

Spielberg should have dropped Tiny Tom on his ass. If you tell somebody to not disrespect your wife, and they keep doing, then all bets are off.

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information