Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Thread: The story of Mr. Moviestar and Mr. Moviemaker and where it all went wrong…

^I don't think Suri is Hartnett's baby. If she was, Katie would have had much bigger boobs when was promoting Batman Begins. Katie had her first "date" with the midget in April. Hartnett was in March (or early April at the latest). He proposed in July. She would have encountered some bodily changes by then and would have looked much different than she did on the press tour.

Not necessarily true. With my first baby, no one could tell I was pregnant until about 5 1/2 months. It's different for everyone but especially with first time mothers it takes a while to show.

But a valid point nonetheless.

Suri was born in April 2006. If my math is right, the earliest she could have been conceived is late June 2005.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

^A lot of people think she was born earlier than that though.

^Yes, I know. Conspiracy theories abound on this, but I've never seen any decent evidence.

^^Nor have I, as much as I want to believe a conspiracy theory, none of them add up.

There was just something odd about the magical baby bump, though. As if they were trying to throw people off the date. Pink is the New Blog posted this back in the day. The whole thing is still rather bizarre how it changed daily, as if she is trying to flatten her belly at times and then at the end it seemed as if she was wearing a fake belly that changed day to day as well. I still don't know what to make of the whole thing. I know there is a montage of the last month as well. I'll try to find it.

http://pinkisthenewblog.com/images/2...timelineBG.jpg

TMZ had an interesting bit about the timeline as well:

So what has fueled the rumors? TMZ has created a timeline that may explain why Suri is becoming a national obsession.

Take a look at these pictures. On March 25, Katie, who was eight months pregnant at the time, looked ginormous. But then, on April 5, 13 days before she gave birth, Katie seemed to shrink.

And there's more.

We have video of Katie shopping at Barney's in Beverly Hills just days before her delivery. Katie spent hours inside on a wild shopping spree, and there's buzz that one of the items she purchased was a pair of size 26 Chip and Pepper jeans (which translate to a size 2) -- a bit odd for someone who had a long way to go to regain her figure.

And, of course, there was the never-ending public appearances by TomKat. The paparazzi followed them continent by continent, as the couple was bursting with joy over their impending arrival. But everything changed on April 18, with the birth of Suri.
    These are the only images we could find of Katie post-pregnancy. And, of course, zilch on Suri.
    And, as TMZ first reported, there are items of curiosity on Suri's birth certificate.
    So you ask, why the conspiracy theories? As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words.
    The TomKat/Suri Conspiracy Timeline - TMZ.com - Entertainment News, Celebrity Gossip and Hollywood Rumors

Last edited by judejack; February 29th, 2008 at 01:04 PM.

The last few days before giving birth all I did was eat spicy Chinese food, keep my extremely swollen feet elevated, remain within 50 feet of a bathroom at all times, and bitch at my husband non-stop because it was all his fault. I probably would have maimed if not killed a salesclerk that wanted to sale me anything but Szechuan style anything, least of all size 2 jeans. But then again I am not programmable either, thank Xenu.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

dont forget about the gtranny tom was dragging around down disguised as his wife
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by judejack View Post

These photos brought back memories of this >>
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

I find some baby bumps kind of weird. I remember when one of my friends was pregnant, it seemed like a ledge that stuck straight out with nothing underneath it.

I will say, that something in the second photo doesn't look like what you'd expect. But it might be that it's not a straight side shot like the earlier photo. It seems like the photo is taken from an angle - as if the photog is slightly behind her. That might explain why the bump doesn't look as big as the earlier one - we're not getting the full view.

Oh I FORGOT all about the bump! It was an international obsession. I seriously doubt we'll ever find out what the real deal with Suri is, but there aren't many people out there who believe she's Tom's. I'd believe it, it wouldn't surprise me if Katie had been turkey bastered. I wonder what's going on with this whole big feud thing that the thread was originally about .
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

^ I know! I want an update on the situation, too!

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Thread Information