Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: "The Singerís Dedication" from BlindGossip.com

Taylor Swift is about the least sexual celebrity I can think of on her level. Even though she's tried to 'sex it up' in the last few years with her outfits, hair and makeup....and of course, the 'relationships' with all these guys, she is just not sexy whatsoever. And anything she does deliberately just comes across as awkward as hell.

Yes I agree that the only other person I would say she came close to having any chemistry with was/is Karlie.

Newbie, I don't know wtf pics you are calling sexy. But it ain't TayTay. She could be collared and led around on a leash by Kanye wearing nothing but saran wrap and carrying diamond encrusted dildos on a pillow for Kym and it would just be funny and schticky. And not the least bit sexy. Nothing she does is sexy.

Even straddling Loki doesn't make her sexy. It just makes us think: "Damn, what's going on with Hiddleston that he's okay with playing this facade for a bit?" As a matter of fact, she's actually making Hiddleston more generic and desexifying (that's a word now) HIM.

I've got some image advice for her if she wants to be less boring: Stop giving a fuck what people think. Especially white bread middle-America fucktards. Come out. And start having (or stop hiding) a hot affair with Karlie and let the paps catch you making out somewhere.
    Last edited by MsDark; July 31st, 2016 at 12:54 AM.
    Sassiness likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by motionsickness View Post
    I read this from teenagers on Tumblr who are always using their imagination. Actually, most of her photos with Karlie are posed photo ops. Taylor looks like she has sexual chemistry with everyone, though. You would swear she was having affairs with everybody, including fans in her m&gs, dancers with her on tour, and special guests. She was hugging on Wiz Khalifa way beyond what was appropriate for a girl with a boyfriend, and she had her arms draped all over the Weekend at the VMAs while sitting in a booth. She doesn't seem to know boundaries, and one of her special guests asked her for her phone #. Rubbing up against Sean O'Opry during her concert looked really hot. I just laugh at those kids who think she is a lesbian. You can count on less than one hand how times Karlie and her are in the same in the coarse of a year.
    This is actually 100% correct. Those that don't think Swift is sexual are hopelessly blind.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Yes I agree that the only other person I would say she came close to having any chemistry with was/is Karlie.
    Nothing she does is sexy.

Even straddling Loki doesn't make her sexy. It just makes us think: "Damn, what's going on with Hiddleston that he's okay with playing this facade for a bit?" As a matter of fact, she's actually making Hiddleston more generic and desexifying (that's a word now) HIM.
    The swoki thing looks really fake. They have 0 % chemistry.
    While with Kloss, she looks like she would have her for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
    Beeyotch, sprynkles and joebob like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonx View Post
    Those that think Swift is sexual are hopelessly blind.
    Fixed it for ya.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    The swoki thing looks really fake. They have 0 % chemistry.
    While with Kloss, she looks like she would have her for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
    This. She doesn't have this kind of chemistry with Hiddles.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information