Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One homo-handed blind vice - Ted E 110906

The guess of Topher and Travolta seems to fit! Oh my!!

I think Topher could do WAY better! Yech!
    Is it Happy Hour yet?

Elite Member

Does anyone even care that Topher is dating Ivanka Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by SunShine23 View Post
    Does anyone even care that Topher is dating Ivanka Trump?
    Oh I forgot about that—in the column it also says he's been in the news and Topher's been in the news for "dating" her. I think that's just tabloid fodder though.

Farley Soosh-Spurn could definitely be Kevin Spacey...a few years ago my gay guy friend was at a club in L.A. when Spacey approached him, bought him drinks, and propositioned him (my friend turned him down)...i don't know how Spacey thinks he can keep his sexual preference under wraps when he's so blatant about it...
    back on topic, Topher is known for playing nerdy types to perfection...

Quote Originally Posted by chinadoll View Post
    Farley Soosh-Spurn could definitely be Kevin Spacey...a few years ago my gay guy friend was at a club in L.A. when Spacey approached him, bought him drinks, and propositioned him (my friend turned him down)...i don't know how Spacey thinks he can keep his sexual preference under wraps when he's so blatant about it...
    back on topic, Topher is known for playing nerdy types to perfection...
    I don't think that's being blatant... He's obviously being himself when he is himself. He probably doesn't expect people to go blabbing about him. One person he hits on at a bar is not the media or the entire world, and since there's no proof of it, it wouldn't really be hurtful to him anyway (media wise). I have always heard he doesn't literally "keep it under wraps;" not in the sense that he's trying to play it straight or something. He just refuses to openly discuss it with the media/world because he does not want it to affect his role playing. I think it makes sense and I completely respect that.

wow, at first i was a little stumped (not really confused - some people complain about ted, but i understand him ok... >.> ) but you guys have me totally convinced! first one is DEF spacey and christopher grace - HELLO! all the clues fit...
    cry me a river, build me a bridge, and GET OVER IT.

My friends, I've been waiting in the approval queue for a few days now just to repond to this blind. I think I got a good answer for this Whip-Me Mendelson clue- how about John Heder.

"Whip, mind you, is known for the utter antithesis of his Christian name and then some." First name very Christian- Johnathan. Last name is Heder, sounds like Hater, so he's not a hater in Ted-Land?

"Yep, Whip's made a fairly lucrative career of exploring the rather dorky side of various arts—and getting quasi-decent reviews in the process. Like, what is it about nerds that sends the world all atwitter, like gals get round rock stars? Never understood that nebbish DYNAMIC..."
    - How about Napoleon DYNAMITE?

And as we all know, hello Ted Haggard, it doesn't matter how religious you are, you can still be pretty darn gay.

Bronze Member

Heder's married. And his wife has a bun in the oven.

...and?

You can still get your rocks off on the dl and come home to the wife and kiddies. Just a guess on Heder, the word 'dynamic' jumped out at me.

Topher and Spacey
    damn word count!!!!!!!
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Bronze Member

"...and?

You can still get your rocks off on the dl and come home to the wife and kiddies. Just a guess on Heder, the word 'dynamic' jumped out at me."

Touche on the dl. But Heder to "Hater" is a bit of a leap. And Jonathan, while a biblical name is not known for being the antithesis of anything (to the best of my knowledge). Ironically, some biblical scholars believe that the Jonathan of the Bible was fooling around with David.

Oh gay again! GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY!

Blind items have gotten so boring. Gay is the new black, anyway.

From Ted 11/21:

Dear Ted:
    Whip-Me Mendelson has to be Tobey Maguire. You rock!
    Richard
    Seattle

Dear Spidey Sense:
    Thanks, but it ain’t the diminutive superhero. Similar genre, though, 9-to-5-wise, just on a much smaller scale.

Dear Ted:
    I think I've got this one! Is Whip-Me Mendelson from One Homo-Handed Blind Vice really Dominic Monaghan? Please don't let the "veddy famous reclusive celeb" be Viggo Mortensen. This would wreck my fantasy life. Tell me it ain't so!
    Viggo Fan
    Milwaukee

Dear Hobbit Horny:
    You’re safe, the lovers ain’t D. and V. Think so much less attractive, it’s a crime, I’m sorry to report.

http://www.eonline.com/gossip/awful/...c617761&page=2

From Ted 12/05:

Dear Ted:
    Hope you had a restful Thanksgiving. It's now Christmas season, a time for giving. So, I'm hoping you'll give out more hints as to the identity of Whip-Me Mendelson, of One Homo-Handed Blind Vice fame. Since we now know that Katie Holmes is pretty comfortable, I have to wonder if Chris Klein isn't Whip-Me. But others are saying it's Topher Grace. Is either guess right? If not, can we have more clues? Like a date of birth, or what type of car Whip-Me drives? Thanks.
    S.A.V.
    Milwaukee

Dear Xmas Isn't Coming Early:
    Nice try there, Midwest. You're actually closer with Chris than with Toph-doll, though neither nerd-esque thesp is correct-a-roonie. Think as successful as the former and as unhumpable as the latter.

http://www.eonline.com/gossip/awful/...0-50ad2481215d

How's about Jason Biggs? Pretty nerdy character, antithesis of his name e.g. he's not "big"? Not very shaggable.
    As successful as Chris Klein i.e. they were in American Pie together...? Argh I never get these things...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information