Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: NY Post Page Six Blind Items 08/18/08

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

it was Vin i think, even though James is gay too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    He has a long term girlfriend. There are photos of him with her. Here's his girlf. http://justjared.buzznet.com/2007/02...spirit-awards/

Thank you for that, they seem very happy and she's a cutie-patootie.
    "the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone"

um watever ^ they show 2 ppl trying to look like a perfect couple; hollywood is all smoke and mirrors ppl!

Guys apparently the blind has been revealed to be about Will Smith as the "summer movie hunk". Here's the soucre: kenneth in the (212): In-Box

It's from someone claiming to be one of his ex-boytoys.

Those Scientologist always have something to hide, that's for sure.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Ugh, WILL SMITH?????? But he's so nice.

But that usually means something to hide.

BS! Did you see what that one poster said? Sheer logic. How the heck would one ex know what happened to another? This is a croc built on one easy-to-fake letter from an alleged ex. This is just spiteful.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Elite Member

OK, I'm calling BS on this whole story for no other reason that if Will Smith was going to pay someone to stay quiet, a lot more than $500K would be involved. Smith makes $20-25 million per movie and that's not counting back points from his films, Fresh Prince of Bel Air residuals, and producer credits. No way would I settle for half a million if Will Smith had raped me.

This story just keeps getting worse.

i've been telling you guys since i joined here that Will and Jada are both gay and pick out lovers for each other at parties to swing with.

this is 1 thing i heard when i first came out to l.a. the other was about Brad being a whore and Chiniston letting him be (they were together at the time) and guess what; that shit was true too!

I do believe this, b/c I've heard it from ppl out here on pretty good authority. hollywood has a lot of open secrets.

whether or not Will is the rough-sex/rapist; that doesn't change the fact that he is in fact gay/bi/swings with much younger lovers and it seems like those Scientologies are like the mob. they'll protect you, but for a price. He may make a lot of $$$$, but i guarantee a lot of it goes to that cult for their protection and silence and security! thats why whenever someone tries to mess with one of their "golden gooses" like Tommy Girl, they go after them with a full assault. not that they care about the person, but they care about that money!

Why do people believe it's Will? That could just be anyone making that up that it's him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    He has a long term girlfriend. There are photos of him with her. Here's his girlf. http://justjared.buzznet.com/2007/02...spirit-awards/

Beard.

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

yeah, i ain't sayin' its Will w/ certainty, but i know hes a gay/(bi?) swinger!

^ Sorry Alice, wasn't aiming that at you, it was just a general comment. Some people on that link seemed to just accept it was him.

no worries, i didnt think so i got thick-skin from being on GR anyways. i been called some pretty nasty funny things on here

Bronze Member

I don't think it's James Franco because if he was closeted, he would never agree to participate in that simulated gay sex scene with Seth Rogan in Pineapple Express.

He also appears to be a gentle person on and off camera, not somebody who would freak if somebody found out he was gay. He sort of seems above it in a way and would probably be forthcoming if it was true. Plus to him, $500 grand is still a lot. I doubt he had that much bribe money laying around prior to 27 Dresses and Pineapple.

My money is on Will Smith. He has the most to lose by being outed. Although this type of hate crime does seem fueled by drugs or alcohol or some angry crazed state of mind and Will's reputation is one of level-headed and cool. I doubt he's anything like the cocky, funnyman he presents to the media. But I wonder- why did he align himself with the Cruises and Scientology unless he is fiercely protecting something? Why does he openly discuss he and Jada's sex life on tv? Something isn't right about him. Has anyone ever heard about him getting angry?

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread Information