Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: NY Post Page Six Blind Items 08/18/08

This is not a cool blind to even venture a guess out. I don't like "guessing" who may be a rapist - what a smear on someone's reputation. This blind is bullshit - we should be told who it is and he should be prosecuted, period. If the NY Post knows who it is (and they obviously do) they have a responsibility to do something about it - not write this bullshit blind so we can "guess" who it may be. Venturing guesses on who may be a violent sadist rapist is not cool in my book - especially since none of these men have any inkling as to be violent towards their partners.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

^ The paper can't do anything about it unless the person who was raped wanted to report the rapist to the police.

Sure, but it seems tacky to me for the paper to post this without saying who it is, this isn't a fun guessing game, this is a serious violent crime. I don't know, I'm not pushing my opinions on anyone else (or not trying to, anyway) but guessing on whether or not someone may be a violent rapist turns my stomach. Its such a violent, atrocious act that I just couldn't imagine "guessing" - in a way, for me, that means that I'm making a serious allegation. Whoever it is, needs to be violently whiplashed and thrown into a prison to rot, thats all I know.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

I agree with you and this blind is no different than the one about the wife being beaten. Why would someone supply this kind of information without at least providing some obvious clues?

1.) I vote for Vin Diesel for #1. I've heard several stories about the filming of his new summer "blockbuster" Babylon A.D. that he drive the director to have a nervous breakdown due to his absolute asshole attitude. Apparently Vin was controlling and tried to take the movie away from him essentially. So he clearly has anger and control issues.
    Besides, having the public find out he was gay would hurt his career more than just about all others that were mentioned. He is only good for action films, and has no real talent outside of that. Without a male crowd seeing his films, he's got nothing.

Vin Diesel is so closeted his picture is under the definition in the dictionary. :

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Sure, but it seems tacky to me for the paper to post this without saying who it is, this isn't a fun guessing game, this is a serious violent crime. I don't know, I'm not pushing my opinions on anyone else (or not trying to, anyway) but guessing on whether or not someone may be a violent rapist turns my stomach. Its such a violent, atrocious act that I just couldn't imagine "guessing" - in a way, for me, that means that I'm making a serious allegation. Whoever it is, needs to be violently whiplashed and thrown into a prison to rot, thats all I know.
    I agree. That shit isn't funny. I don't even like to throw names out there.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

You don't necessarily have to fit a masculine stereotype to be a rapist.

Rapists can weigh less and be physically shorter in their height than their victims. It's about much more than size; it's a psychological issue of power and control within the mind of the rapist.

I don't even want to guess this one. And I don't think we're ever going to know who it is to be honest.
    ssabmud

Bale isn't gay. He's pretty frickin' in love with his wife, too, by all accounts.

Franco is a good guess. I suppose Vin Diesel is, too, but I can see Franco pulling this kind of shit. And yes, it's sick, and it's a crime.

Truth be told, BIs are a good reminder of how fucked up celebrities are.

Alice, you keep saying people aren't gay, especially Christian Bale. This blind item is about a CLOSETED gay man, not an out in the open homosexual.

^Bale isn't gay....there are no gay rumors hounding him, and he is pretty attached to his wife.

Even the "closeted" ones have rumors surrounding them.

^^ I agree with Lil. I dont' think it's Bale.

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    ^^ I agree with Lil. I dont' think it's Bale.
    Yep. Still think its Franco. You never see him with a female date.

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

..................cuz he's gay!

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    Yep. Still think its Franco. You never see him with a female date.
    He has a long term girlfriend. There are photos of him with her. Here's his girlf. http://justjared.buzznet.com/2007/02...spirit-awards/

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information