Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: NY Post Page Six Blind Items 08/18/08

I hate to say this. I really really hate to say this: Jason Statham. He has a new summer movie, Death Race. He also would most likely have $500,000 in payoff money at his disposal.

Someone please tell me I'm wrong.

It's definitely not Cillian Murphy - my friend went out with his brother and (I believe) would have known if he was secretly gay.

I thought of Shia thingy too....it's such a horrible blind

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

jason stathom is not gay!!! he seems too cool to closet something like that ya know what i mean.........gawd he was hot in the first Transporter! and Crank omg

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Ooooh the Jason Statham thing has me thinking... no.
    I can't see Vin Deisel because he's seems too stereotypically meatheadish; too easy that one.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Elite Member

Let's see, the actor would need to be pretty strong to do something so violent. There's only a few guys in this summer's blockbusters who appear to be physically capable of this:

* Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson (movie: Get Smart)-he's slimmed down a bit from his wrestling days, but he's still a big guy. And there have been rumors about his being on the DL. And he's making good money. Nothing about his personality gives off a violent streak, though.

* Brendan Fraser (movie: the latest Mummy installment)--certainly big enough to cause serious physical harm and he has been acting strangely in recent interviews. Those Mummy movies would give him the $$$ to pay off someone, should the need arise. But I've never heard any gay rumors about him.

* Jason Statham (movie: Death Race)--works consisently, so he has the hush money available. He always plays ultra-physical roles, so he's in great shape. I don't know anything about his personal life, so I can't speak on the gay part of the BI.

* Vin Diesel (movie: Bablyon A.D.)--he used to be a bouncer before become an actor, so he knows how to overtake and overpower someone. And I think he's been pretty smart with his money. And the gay rumors run rampant with Vin.

* Edward Norton (movie: The Hulk)--while normally not the biggest guy, he can bulk up. He's rumored to be a world-class jerk, though being a jerk doesn't make someone a rapist. He has the financial means to pay off someone.

* Christian Bale (movie: The Dark Knight)--probably the #1 candidate. He's strong enough and intense to the point of being scary to some. He's pulling in major dough with the Batman franchise. But it's rumored that he had financial troubles a few years ago--something about tax liens or something. That crazy mom of his probably squandered all his childhood earnings and left him near penniless. He's been working around the clock for several years, so he probably has a good bank account by now.

This is such a terrible story. I'm hoping it's just a nasty rumor and that none of these guys are guilty of this.

christian bale is not gay! i can just tell!!

Edward Nortons a fucking asshole but i wouldn't call him a hunk so thats a NO!

The Rock is gay, this i know, for my gaydar told me so long ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure I've read gay rumours about Jason Statham before. I still think it could be Christian, even though I don't remember hearing gay rumours about him. But that doesn't mean he's not in the closet.

Bale, Diesel, and Norton have all set off my gaydar forever. All three seem to be the silent, explosive types.

Sorry guys, the Rock never did.

he did for me, omg have u seen him talk and how he behaves when he's outta the ring.....soooo gay!

Elite Member

This BI makes me think about another one some time back, where this big-name actor in a blockbuster movie was rumored to have raped his wife nearly every night and that she's too scared to leave. Nearly everyone on various boards thought it was Bale, because he's one of the few guys in this year's summer movies that's married, AFAIK. Will Smith is the other big name and I don't imagine he's forcing himself on Jada.

Maybe I'm just a deluded fangirl, but I'm REALLY hoping that it's not Bale.

Nice to see some people excited about a blind item already!!

Course, got nothing else to care about, so why not??

Carry on.

Bale is not gay!

Will and Jada are freely BI and enjoy swinging together and i have a feeling that she wears the pants in that house

Alice is ALL FIRED UP!!!! WOOHOO!!

if anyone ever raped me; it would take a helluva lot more cash than a measly half a million thats just sickening who ever it is!

No kidding.....gotta good point there.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information