Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: No More Favours

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by Little Wombat View Post
    Clearly, Lainey has voiced potential rumors about him being gay, but I don't think he is either.

If it is Vince Vaughn (and I think it is), I don't necessarily think that this means he's gay. Perhaps this instance is/was feeding the gay rumors, but perhaps his reasoning was just to get work out of it. In other words, he (or whoever is the subject of the blind) was thinking, "Okay, I don't have to kiss the guy, touch him, f*ck him, let him f*ck me, and I might get a job out of this. Works for me."

Just a different kind of casting couch.
    You're right about that, and I almost feel sorry for people who are exploited, just to have a shot at their dreams. But then I stop myself, because I remember that no one has to use the casting couch if they're talented anyway.

I going through some of Lainey's older blinds and looks like Patrick Dempsey is the answer for this one...

And to answer your questions yesterday about his sourfaced wife and the burden she’s borne, suffice to say during his leans years, he was open to receiving.
    Patrick Dempsey"s hair in New York to promote Enchanted
    When you came in the air went out. And every shadow filled up with doubt. I don't know who you think you are, But before the night is through,I wanna do bad things with you.

^^Awesome catch, Brando!!! I remember seeing her comment and wondering if it referred to a blind but I never bothered to dig it up.
    "We know who we are, we like talking smack about strangers, and we're not gonna stop!" -- GR's Kalirga

Quote Originally Posted by Brando View Post
    I going through some of Lainey's older blinds and looks like Patrick Dempsey is the answer for this one...

Patrick Dempsey"s hair in New York to promote Enchanted
    Yeah I remember reading this and thinking it was a clue to something but for me Patrick doesn't match because of this:

but also his publicist who spends way too much time deflecting the rumours to begin with.

You never hear lots of gay rumors about him.

Needless to say, fame and success put things in a much different perspective. On this occasion, he not only refused the advance, he did so alarmingly loudly, acting as though the previous trade-off never happened. Very defensive, feigning injury, insulted at the suggestion, to the embarrassment not only of the person making the request, but also his publicist who spends way too much time deflecting the rumours to begin with.

This seems to say it was only the one time.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

Wow......didn't see this as Patrick!!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information