Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: New York Post Page Six 1/8/07

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by gossiplover81 View Post
    I didn't think it possible considering the great genes she was conceived with, but I feel extremely sorry for Shiloh. What kind of mother tells the entire world her child is not her favorite and that she has to work to remember to give her affection. She's a damned infant for crying out loud. My mother told me I wasn't the favorite, but I was 12, and it still fucked me up royally...imagine what this poor girl is going to have to go through, on top of all the other shit having her parents as parents will bring.
    Mars Pluto people, especially people with Angelina's background, have trouble being affectionate and vulnerable. It's really no surprise at all that she said what she did about Shiloh. Her mother's wounded, she's got major issues with her father that she refuses to lighten up on, she a drug user, etc. etc. etc.

Madonna as a quintessential Leo has a lot of motherly warmth and interest in being a parent. Angelina will have to work at it a lot more.

Quote Originally Posted by gossiplover81 View Post
    I know tons of people you would never guess were junkies...just because you do that shit doesn't mean you look all ragged and half dead...if you make an attempt to take decent care of yourself other than the drugs you won't be the stereotypical junky. Plus, having tons of money doesn't hurt...you can employ a herd of people that concentrate on keeping you healthier looking.
    I agree. Its possible that Pam has tried heroin, I don't know. All I was addressing is the fact that Angelina is a confessed heroin user, and Pam is not a confessed heroin user. The previous poster said something that was categorically untrue, and I was addressing that:

Not that Angelina doesn't look capable of going on a heroin nod or two () but there's no history of her being a raging heroin addict. Pam's got trail a mile long.

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    I agree. Its possible that Pam has tried heroin, I don't know. All I was addressing is the fact that Angelina is a confessed heroin user, and Pam is not a confessed heroin user. The previous poster said something that was categorically untrue, and I was addressing that:

Not that Angelina doesn't look capable of going on a heroin nod or two () but there's no history of her being a raging heroin addict. Pam's got trail a mile long.

Got the meaning,

Back to the manson drug rumours; my brother was telling me recently that when Marilyn Manson performed at a music festival here in Australia called the Big Day Out, back in 1999, Manson yelled at the audience, "Who here is a drug addict, I am!" And apparently drugs weren't so cool amongst that particular crowd; they pelted him with beer bottles!

a comment which probably had something to do with the fact that at that stage, a big hit of theirs Down Under was "I Don't Like The Drugs (But The Drugs Like Me)"

I can't believe this is being debated when its so obvious- its angelina........ and pam anderson, once again, is NOT a humanitarian (working for peta does not make her one lol) plus has anyone noticed how skinny and veiney she looks lately?

But how could Angelina smuggle smack on all these trips to other continents without ever getting caught? If she's an addict she would need access at all times. She's a celebrity, but I don't think she's that above the law.

Airport security is quite strict usually.

The blind said she visited a rock star friend and joined him in narcotic stupor- i take it she got her hit in LA.

Quote Originally Posted by Sassiness View Post
    a comment which probably had something to do with the fact that at that stage, a big hit of theirs Down Under was "I Don't Like The Drugs (But The Drugs Like Me)"
    Thats odd then that the crowd got pissed with him and made him leave the stage.

Quote Originally Posted by StayYoung&Pretty View Post
    The blind said she visited a rock star friend and joined him in narcotic stupor- i take it she got her hit in LA.
    and it also doesn't say anything about being hooked again, just that they had a session.

Heroin isn't really a give and take drug, it's incredibly addicitive, but if Angelina fell off the wagon with Manson once when in LA a few months back, doesn't mean she's back on the gear full time.

Quote Originally Posted by StayYoung&Pretty View Post
    Thats odd then that the crowd got pissed with him and made him leave the stage.
    is a bit weird, but then music festivals down here tend to attract a lot of mainstream teeny-boppers and jocks who go to these things because it's the place to be seen rather than because they're fans of the music on offer. Or at least, that's been my experience in the last two Falls Festivals at Marion Bay! So it could be that hardcore fans loved the song, but others thought the comment was a bit out of taste.

good point.......if they're calling pam anderson a humanitarian though then they should realize their Blind Item is going to confuse people......lol

Quote Originally Posted by sweetness View Post
    But how could Angelina smuggle smack on all these trips to other continents without ever getting caught? If she's an addict she would need access at all times. She's a celebrity, but I don't think she's that above the law.

Airport security is quite strict usually.

I would disagree that celebrities AREN'T above the law. Reminds me of that old good charlotte song lyric 'if you're famous you can kill your wife and there's no such thing as 25 to life, or something like that. And theres been quite a few circumstances where a celebrity who broke the law got off lightly. HELL, anyone with the MONEY can get out of anything in this world.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information