Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: New York Post Page Six 1/8/07

Pam said she was infected with Hep C from sharing a tattoo needle with Tommy Lee.

I'm really not sure which one it might be, Angelina and Pamela both look like cr*p lately.
    Last edited by Elvira; January 11th, 2007 at 07:10 PM.
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

i'm in yer manifesto, correcting your spelling mistakes

I vote for Pam. I think she has serious substance abuse issues. Even from some of her postings on her website she talks about trying not to drink alcohol, but it's "so hard" etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvira View Post
    I'm really not sure which one it might be, Angelina and Pamela both look like cr*p lately.
    I agree, it could be either one. They both fit. I just found it funny how the NY post put out this blind then wrote about Manson and Angelina being good friends. Whos' the rock star friend for Pam? If it was Tommy Lee, the blind would have said something like 'ex lover' not friend.
    Last edited by DitaPage*; January 12th, 2007 at 02:56 AM.

1. I don't buy the tattoo thing...any legit tattoo parlor changes needles. Otherwise we'd all be running around with Hep C! Even amatures know to use alcohol to cleanse and dissenfect.

2. I think if the NYP would have said "Ex-lover" or "Ex-husband" it would have been super easy to figure out and there would have been no "blind" in the blind item.

So I still think it's Pam.

Not that Angelina doesn't look capable of going on a heroin nod or two () but there's no history of her being a raging heroin addict. Pam's got trail a mile long.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

I don't know if Pam really has hep C... Wasn't there gossip/rumour that she only had like 5 more years to live or something? I think she parties too much for her own good/health. I don't understand that.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Quote Originally Posted by StayYoung&Pretty View Post
    I agree, it could be either one. They both fit. I just found it funny how the NY post put out this blind then wrote about Manson and Angelina being good friends. Whos' the rock star friend for Pam? If it was Tommy Lee, the blind would have said something like 'ex lover' not friend.

But you're assuming that Angelina's never slept with Manson. I could easily believe he's an ex-lover of hers as well.
    You were lucky to have me. But you know what? I think I already got the best part of you. And she's standing right out there. I don't know... what's left just doesn't look so good anymore. Hope Floats

Iím going with Angelina (for now ). Pamela is more an activist or an advocate for animal rights.
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

Stop looking for reasons to pin this blind item on someone else. Pam Anderson is NOT a humanitarian and nothing you say is going to change that, it doesn't matter how you try to spin it, like Mel said somewhere else "you can keep painting a turd different colors, but it will NEVER be an easter egg." By the way, here is a painting that Manson recently did of your idol as a drug addict if you ask me, Jolie. Is it a coincidence that all of this is coming out around the same time as this blind item??? I think NOT, it just makes for a very interesting year ahead in gossip.

Doesn't this make you think that Manson has put his weenie in her cootch also. A leopard doesn't ever change its spots. Jolie is still a whore, just a "humanitarian painted whore."

Quote Originally Posted by Somica View Post
    Not that Angelina doesn't look capable of going on a heroin nod or two () but there's no history of her being a raging heroin addict. Pam's got trail a mile long.
    What? Angelina is a self-confessed ex-heroin junkie. She's stated that on numerous occasions, its not a secret. Pam hasn't stated anything in regards to heroin.

i agree with slim- its angelina, not pam anderson!!!! angelina is not a saint!

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    What? Angelina is a self-confessed ex-heroin junkie. She's stated that on numerous occasions, its not a secret. Pam hasn't stated anything in regards to heroin.
    I know tons of people you would never guess were junkies...just because you do that shit doesn't mean you look all ragged and half dead...if you make an attempt to take decent care of yourself other than the drugs you won't be the stereotypical junky. Plus, having tons of money doesn't hurt...you can employ a herd of people that concentrate on keeping you healthier looking.

I think heroin takes a toll on the physical appearance pretty well; my Dad's a heroin user and he looks like one too. He's got arms like Veingelina as well. This is a recent pic and she's not looking too healthy, imo.

I totally agree with SlimandSexxy, its Angelina. Even though people dont want to believe it.... and I think when people write blind items they find a way to let the cat out of the bag; NY post did that this week when they mentioned angelina and marilyn mansons friendship... and the fact she visited him. I read Mansons autobio and i can see why he would get along so well with Angelina; they're both bisexual, both into drugs, both into alcohol, both into self mutilation, and other weird shit and as the NY post article pointed out, they were friends from way back; during Angelinas wild days. Thats why i believe this is her, and its really sad if it is.

And yes, the painting is very bizarre, and a clue, i think anyway. Slim did you add the white dots and the halo on the portrait? Or are they part of it? The nails could be drugs, self mutilation, or maybe just mansons mind.. I think its very concidental though. He did a perfectly normal portrait of Miss Evan Rachel Wood, I think theres more meaning to Angelina's 'nails in the wrist' painting. Too bad he didn't give it a more detailed title, instead of just 'Angelina'.

Also, an ex-junkie is a rare thing...
    Last edited by DitaPage*; January 13th, 2007 at 07:31 AM.

Hit By Ban Bus!

It reminds me of the Jekyll/Hyde thing that a lot of prominent people have. They sorely have a need to have this other secret life that is completely different than their public face or image. When I was training to work in domestic violence, I would go to work and wonder now who is the big abuser in our firm? Or I should say abusers, because I have no doubt it was double numbers. Domestic violence is rampant.

I hope Brad remembers his Fight Club moves. 'course she'd probably still kick his ass, and win.

Quote Originally Posted by StayYoung&Pretty View Post

And yes, the painting is very bizarre, and a clue, i think anyway. Slim did you add the white dots and the halo on the portrait?

Those are down to the lovely Perez Hilton, I believe!

Seriously think any person left thinking this isn't Angelina is in serious denial.

On another note, I didn't think it possible considering the great genes she was conceived with, but I feel extremely sorry for Shiloh. What kind of mother tells the entire world her child is not her favorite and that she has to work to remember to give her affection. She's a damned infant for crying out loud. My mother told me I wasn't the favorite, but I was 12, and it still fucked me up royally...imagine what this poor girl is going to have to go through, on top of all the other shit having her parents as parents will bring.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information