Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: New York Post Page Six 1/8/07

When I was 19, I thought guys over 25 were OLD. 38 would have seemed like my father

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    I don't doubt he's charismatic (after all, he is a successful musician and celebrity), but I think it's also about equipment. And the edginess. A lot of women like edgy.

I get edgy...I have been through my own phases of that...he's just gross though. And sure...nice equipment is great, but not when you have to put a bag over the equipped's head to make him look better!

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by gossiplover81 View Post
    I get edgy...I have been through my own phases of that...he's just gross though. And sure...nice equipment is great, but not when you have to put a bag over the equipped's head to make him look better!
    I totally agree. He's the most disgusting guy to look at.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by StayYoung&Pretty View Post
    Why would Angelina be upset about him hanging out/dating Evan Rachel Wood? If theyre only friends/drug buddies, and she's with fricking Brad anyway?
    You mean Dita?

^Ohh i thought you meant Angelina. Yeah, i imagine Dita would have been upset, but who knows, the reason for the final split could be anything. Personally i wouldn't want to live in the same house as a paranoid drug addict; I DID, and its not fun, its terrifying.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    ^^Hell, you might be right. She just doesn't seem to be at that 'place' anymore though. That wild and freaky place. But, who the hell knows right? Never know what goes on behind closed doors...
    I think her dad was right when he said she had problems. I dont think she's over her weirdness at all; i think its a part of her.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    I have a real hard time w/the concept of #2 being Angelina. She seems to have really turned her life around, become very responsible and gotten away from whatever demons she had previously. My little mind cannot wrap itself around it being her.....
    I'm like that too... I'd really hope it wasn't her, and I'd like to think she wouldn't get back on smack... but really, how many other actresses are known as humanitarians? Like, really well known, that's their thang that they do?? Angelina's really the only one who sticks at her humanitarian obligations - Nicole Kidman was a spokeswoman for some UN campaign (either UNICEF or UNDP and progression of women's rights in developing nations, can't quite remember what) but she didn't do so much work with it that you automatically associate Nic with humanitarian work. Whereas Angelina has put a fair bit of work (and, says the cynic in me, a fair bit of PR spin) into being a humanitarian worker.

Wasn't the last time AJ was in LA was for Maddox's birthday back in August. I recall reading there was a birthday party at Brad's house and his parents flew in for it. And rumors that AJ was drunk during the party. Maybe she wasn't drunk.... Maybe it was the day after seeing Marilyn Manson?

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Wasn't the last time AJ was in LA was for Maddox's birthday back in August. I recall reading there was a birthday party at Brad's house and his parents flew in for it. And rumors that AJ was drunk during the party. Maybe she wasn't drunk.... Maybe it was the day after seeing Marilyn Manson?
    Ooh! Where did you hear this? I bet she had to dope up just to be around Brad's parents.

Quote Originally Posted by StayYoung&Pretty View Post
    I think her dad was right when he said she had problems. I dont think she's over her weirdness at all; i think its a part of her.
    I agree...you don't just lose all your quirks...they are part of you no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by texlux View Post
    Ooh! Where did you hear this? I bet she had to dope up just to be around Brad's parents.
    There was a thread in regard to this in August 2006. Maybe I'll try to find it in archrve. Since it has to do with Brangelina, I'm sure it was long.

Edit: Here's the thread, no mention of the drunkeness. However, I know I didn't make it up and I read it somewhere. Further research required.

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie celebrate Maddox birthday

Edit again: Found story:

Angelina Jolie Upsets Brad Pitt's Parent By Drinking At Party
    Angelina Jolie reportedly offended Brad Pitt's mother by drinking at son Maddox's fifth birthday party. Brad's family flew in from their hometown in Missouri to visit granddaughter Shiloh Nouvel but allegedly left early because they were unhappy with her behavior at the party. Angelina is said to have barely acknowledged Brad's family and upset his mom, Jane, by having an open bar at the bash.

Neither of Brad's parents drink and they didn't approve of Angelina drinking around her and Brad's children and the other youngsters at the party. A source told America's Star magazine: "They were the only ones not drinking and it was uncomfortable for them. To Jane, drinking is unhealthy, and she thought Angelina was intoxicated.

"Things were very tense that weekend, and they left with an even worse impression of Angelina than before. They think she is tactless and doesn't consider other peoples feelings."

The Pitt family allegedly cut their trip short after just two days, leaving on the day of the party.

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index...._pitt_s_parent
    Last edited by louiswinthorpe111; January 11th, 2007 at 11:49 AM.

Okay - I think # 2 is definitely Pam Anderson now - Here's why (a little long)

1. I just found out she was knows as a Heroin user. When Sum 41 Guitarist Dave Baksh was asked to rate some female artists in an interview with Metal Sludge - here is what he said:

10. Rate the following chicks on a scale of 1 to 10. 1 being a mess and 10 being a hottie.
    Pamela Anderson = 1 Heroin (I added bold and underline)
    Britney Spears = 6 Great ass
    Trish Stratus = 5 to muscular she looks like an 80's car model
    Beyonce Knowles = 10 Just the way I like em lots of junk in the trunk
    Kelly Osbourne = 8 Why not
    Mandy Moore = 8 Really gorgeous just too wholesome
    That Avril Lavigne chick = I am afraid to rate her because the authorities may come after me.
    Shakira = 6 I'm not inpressed by her but I like her caveman gear in that video
    Gwen Stefani = 10 Beyond perfect
    Oprah Winfrey = 10 Be still my beating heart
    2. When asked in the same interveiw to do word associations about some celebrities this is what he said:

20. Time for Metal Sludge's Word Association. We mention a name and you give us your thoughts.
    Butch Walker = Great song writer and one of the coolest guys I know
    Carson Daly = Nice guy went to Scores with him
    Gene Simmons = Tongue Pushups
    Tommy Lee = Always givin'er
    Nikki Sixx = That was cool when he set himself on fire
    Mark McGrath = "Don't touch my Veneers!" Is all he would say to us
    The Osbournes = Roseanne for the 21st century
    Scott Stapp = The messiah of all that is pompous, badly dressed, conceited. On top of that His drummer looks like Bud Bundy.
    Kid Rock = Heroin (I added bold and underline)
    Jani Lane = Left tour once after a nervous breakdown.
    Anthrax = Best band ever
    http://www.metalsludge.tv/home/index...=443&Itemid=37

Kid-Rock was rumoured to be a dabbler in the drug but quit a few years ago.

3. Tommy Lee - Who was a heroin addict for a looong time and super addicted - in words reagarding his days with Motley Crew

"Yeah. We were doing heroin and cocaine and we ran out. There was only Jack left, so we filled it up and (makes injecting noise) boom! Obviously we weren’t thinking. We could have just drank it, which is what I don’t understand. It was retarded. We thought it might be fun. But you can taste it in the back of your mouth, so once we did it, I was like, “We’ve gone a little too far, now. What’s next? Ajax? Windex?”"
    http://www.blender.com/guide/articles.aspx?id=1322

So....
    she was dating Tommy a known heroin user...
    then dating Kid Rock a known heroin user...
    then back to Tommy Lee... (supposedly clean then)
    then back to Kid Rock... (supposedly clean)
    then...

Just recently hung out with Tommy Lee...
    http://perezhilton.com/topics/pamela...r_20061204.php

And has Hep C...
    http://archives.cnn.com/2002/SHOWBIZ...tis/index.html

and you can only get Hep C by sharing blood either through needles or through childbirth (spreading the disease from parent to child.)
    http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/diseases/hepatitis/c/fact.htm

So I think it's Pam Anderson!

(I had way too much time on my hands just now.... )

I concur. Good research, Somica!

I'll go w/Pam too given the above--good job Somica.

Yup. Definitely Pam Anderson. It's gotta be....

According to the gossip Kid Rock was getting aggravated with her constant partying. Maybe he's trying to stay clean and that's why he cut her loose.

Can't turn a hellcat ho into a housewife, Kid!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information