Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: New York Post Page Six 1/8/07

Hit By Ban Bus!

Pretty much that sums it up.

You know i reckon Angelina should hook up with Marilyn Manson, they've both got some weird ideas about how to be. Brad go back to Jennifer; you never looked better.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Cold day in hell!

Silver Member

If it is Angelina, that's so f-ed up. I want to see her go down in flames, but not like this. Her kids are going to be messed up enough already.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Filthy rich superstars don't ever and usually will never want for smack, my dear.

The main reasons people like Clapton and Richards, etc. gave it up is because they got older and needed to stay healthy for touring, children, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by StayYoung&Pretty View Post
    ^Exactly, its so her. And thats really sad. Manson doesn't have any kids to hurt, Angelina does. And if its true that Brad left Jennifer because of her coke habit, I wonder what he's going to think about heroin!
    Maybe he's into that too.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

#2 has to be Angelina...the rocker is Marilyn Manson...I thought she had openly admitted heroin use in the past...and its all over the web how she's friends with Manson and they hung out a few months ago

What I don't get is where is the allure of Manson? I mean really, is it just shock value or rebellion that drives gorgeous women into relationships with him? Rose McGowan, Dita VonTeese? Now Evan Rachel Wood? He must be one hell of a charismatic guy because he sure is disgusting to look at!

I agree that Brad is pretty widely known to be a pothead...let's hope he only dabbles in other things and doesn't get hooked if he does at all. I'm saying a silent prayer for his abs!

"WHICH married-with-children network anchorman is in trouble again with his wife? Someone tattled, and she learned he misbehaved with a comely co-worker at the office Christmas party.
    -Brian Williams?"

I'm thinking maybe Matt Lauer?

I have a real hard time w/the concept of #2 being Angelina. She seems to have really turned her life around, become very responsible and gotten away from whatever demons she had previously. My little mind cannot wrap itself around it being her.....

But #3 is DEFINITELY Matt Lauer. It's well known he was cheating, his wife caught him, he moved out--then somehow knocked her up again.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by gossiplover81 View Post
    What I don't get is where is the allure of Manson? I mean really, is it just shock value or rebellion that drives gorgeous women into relationships with him? Rose McGowan, Dita VonTeese? Now Evan Rachel Wood? He must be one hell of a charismatic guy because he sure is disgusting to look at!
    I don't doubt he's charismatic (after all, he is a successful musician and celebrity), but I think it's also about equipment. And the edginess. A lot of women like edgy.
    Last edited by Mira; January 10th, 2007 at 07:56 PM.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    I have a real hard time w/the concept of #2 being Angelina. She seems to have really turned her life around, become very responsible and gotten away from whatever demons she had previously. My little mind cannot wrap itself around it being her.....
    That I think is just due to publicity and image manipulation...

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

^^Hell, you might be right. She just doesn't seem to be at that 'place' anymore though. That wild and freaky place. But, who the hell knows right? Never know what goes on behind closed doors...

Hit By Ban Bus!

Isn't it coming out that she was upset about his hanging out quite a bit with Evan Rachel Wood? It seems he's been doing a lot of that for the past 6 weeks.

Why would Angelina be upset about him hanging out/dating Evan Rachel Wood? If theyre only friends/drug buddies, and she's with fricking Brad anyway?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information