Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: New York Post Page Six 1/8/07

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    I believe it might be Dorothea Bongiovi, Jon Bon Jovi's wife.
    No way!!! I actually live in NJ , and back in the day (pre-Jon) she did office work for a friend of mine. (We live in the same area.) He is still friendly with the both of them, and they are as happy as they were when they first met back in high school.

Damon Dash and his wife live in Jersey. I've heard rumors of infidelity about those two before.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Pamela Anderson for #2, she's big with PETA and she's banging Tommy Lee again.
    She'll always be bangin' Tommy! 30 years from now they'll still be bangin'! When he's not bangin' his various bf's that is!

(The dude is from my home town, BTW. Him and also Vince Neil, who has a son who was raised and still lives there.)

Quote Originally Posted by charge-it View Post
    No way!!! I actually live in NJ , and back in the day (pre-Jon) she did office work for a friend of mine. (We live in the same area.) He is still friendly with the both of them, and they are as happy as they were when they first met back in high school.
    Really? He's admitted countless times that he's cheated on her. Does that mean she couldn't care less that he did?

But the infidelity happening in Bon Jersey is with a well-born husband, meaning born into wealth, silver spoon and all that.

Jon's dad was a barber and his mom was a former Marine/Playboy Bunny- neither profession exactly smacks of money. Any old money in NJ that we'd know?
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Quote Originally Posted by SunShine23 View Post
    ^^Pam is a good guess, she does support Peta a lot and was seen with Tommy. I think Angelina has that seratonin inhibitor implant. But who knows, she's been looking like crap lately. Hope its her
    for #3, totally Matt Lauer. He was having an affair with a 19yr old while wife was preggers
    I know nothing of Matt Lauer's personal life. Please tell me Matt Lauer's wife has since divorced him

Default Angelina rides again!

Quote Originally Posted by zillah. View Post
    WHICH Tinseltown sex siren with a humanitarian streak has resumed her old habit of dabbling with heroin? She paid a recent visit to an old rock star friend and joined him in narcotic stupor . . .
    Humanitarian = humans, not animals. It's Angie. And it's obvious. When she reappeared recently looking emaciated, I thought I had just imagined that grey undercast to her skin... so maybe it wasn't just a one-time thing.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Great the bio kid gets to be sandwiched in between a bunch of adopted kids who may end up being more esteemed by their mother than she will be. She should definitely not be effing with heroin if she's thinking about more children.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    I know nothing of Matt Lauer's personal life. Please tell me Matt Lauer's wife has since divorced him
    Apparently she found out he was sleeping with a19yr old. No, they didn't get divorced. In fact, she just had a third baby with him. There was a period of time where the NY papers reported that she kicked him out and he was living in a separate apt. However, there were some pics of him and the pregnant wife looking "happy." Also, there were rumblings that he was cheating again with a different woman, a coworker I believe.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by cocainekate View Post
    Humanitarian = humans, not animals. It's Angie. And it's obvious. When she reappeared recently looking emaciated, I thought I had just imagined that grey undercast to her skin... so maybe it wasn't just a one-time thing.
    I totally noticed something off about her as well. Plus, she's thinner than ever yet looking ugly. Must be the heroine. I do remember those days when her skin was grey. gross. wonder how Brad feels about this-maybe she lets him smoke weed and he lets her do her thing. who knows?

Silver Member

One of the comments a poster made on Perez said that Angie was with her old high school friend Lenny Kravitz, also a user.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Grrr I can't stand Lenny Kravitz. There is something so arrogant about him, he always looks like he thinks he's better than everyone else. He's also a major opportunist. Yeah, they all are, but he's right in there with 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by zillah. View Post
    Just Asking
    WHICH Tinseltown sex siren with a humanitarian streak has resumed her old habit of dabbling with heroin? She paid a recent visit to an old rock star friend and joined him in narcotic stupor . . .
    Shit... that sounds like Angelina. Poor kids!

2 is angelina and 3 is matt lauer

I would be willing to bet my life that isn't Pam. I'm no Pam fan but I can't see her dabbling in heroin, not in the least. Angie at least is a self-confessed heroin user in the past.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information