Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Gatecrasher - 12/2

^^ Yeah, I remember reading a blind item a while ago that suggested that Brad's ultimatum was "coke or me and kids" - that Jen's coke use was interfereing with her ability to get pregnant, as well as him not liking her drug of choice. Have also heard that line above too.

Aniston doesn't strike me as a cokehead. She doesn't have the crazed, paranoid, Lindsay Lohan thing going on. But her as a pothead, absolutely.

^Not all cokeheads act the same, drugs react differently to different people. Lindsay also drinks and does god knows what else. There were rumours that Jennifer, Courteney Cox, Matthew Perry and Matt Leblanc were all on the coke during Friends.
    The coke habit probably played a big part in Jennifer's inability to get pregnant as well, although courteney cox had a baby; but maybe it was through other methods, or she doesn't use as much as Jennifer.

Good point there.

But I know C.Cox had to jump through all sorts of fertility hoops to get preggers. A friend of mine was in an LA fertility clinic that catered to in-vitro and saw her sitting in the waiting room, reading a magazine, not looking at anyone.

i can totally see jennifer aniston as a coke head...her face has transformed in the past few yeats and considering that shes only 37 (?), her face has really morphed.

I notice in people, that besides normal aging effects, people who do drugs look to experience facial morphing. I think the fact that she stays in shape and always has a suntan detacts from how nasty her face has gotton she actually used to be quite pretty

Quote Originally Posted by Dean James View Post
    Good point there.

But I know C.Cox had to jump through all sorts of fertility hoops to get preggers. A friend of mine was in an LA fertility clinic that catered to in-vitro and saw her sitting in the waiting room, reading a magazine, not looking at anyone.
    Thats interesing, i didn't know that. I do know that she blamed some boyfriend she had before she met her husband David Arquette, for giving her a coke habit.

Quote Originally Posted by Femmefatale View Post
    i can totally see jennifer aniston as a coke head...her face has transformed in the past few yeats and considering that shes only 37 (?), her face has really morphed.

I notice in people, that besides normal aging effects, people who do drugs look to experience facial morphing. I think the fact that she stays in shape and always has a suntan detacts from how nasty her face has gotton she actually used to be quite pretty
    I agree. She has changed ALOT. In the earlier episodes of Friends, she was abit curvier and alot prettier, and as she got older, her face really looked aged and drawn; i know drug addicts, and i immediately recognize the drawn in cheeks look. I dont doubt her cocaine use for a minute.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information