Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: The Morton Report - Which Royal Love Child Story Did Princess Diana Believe? 8/9/2012

Depends if she's Queen in her own right or through marriage.
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Depends if she's Queen in her own right or through marriage.
    Well,that is true! I meant dear Queen Elizabeth...
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

A*O

If Prince Amdrew IS the illegitimate son of Lord Porchester then he loses his right to succession (currently 4th in line) and so do his waste of space daughters Beatrice and Eugenie who need to get a damn JOB.

Theres an interesting situation brewing over these minor royals with Prince Charles threatening to cut them loose once he becomes king. Andrew is HMQs favourite son so she protects him and his girls and because she always prefers the status quo but once she's gone a lot of the dead wood is going to be trimmed out of the royal family and they will have to fend for themselves. About time too.
    Sassiness likes this.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    If Prince Amdrew IS the illegitimate son of Lord Porchester then he loses his right to succession (currently 4th in line) and so do his waste of space daughters Beatrice and Eugenie who need to get a damn JOB.

Theres an interesting situation brewing over these minor royals with Prince Charles threatening to cut them loose once he becomes king. Andrew is HMQs favourite son so she protects him and his girls and because she always prefers the status quo but once she's gone a lot of the dead wood is going to be trimmed out of the royal family and they will have to fend for themselves. About time too.
    One has to respect Anne quite a bit for relinquishing all titles and royal benefits for her kids. She seems to think that this ever-growing mass of royals has gone too far.
    Sunrider and Sassiness like this.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Princess Anne is one cool mother. I've known a few people that have known her either socially or have worked for/with her & she has always commanded their respect, because she has earnt it.
    Sassiness likes this.
    Free Charmed.

I love this stuff so much! Keep it coming.

Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    One has to respect Anne quite a bit for relinquishing all titles and royal benefits for her kids. She seems to think that this ever-growing mass of royals has gone too far.
    But not for herself.

^No, but I think she's worth more to her charities as a Princess rather than Hon Anne Windsor/Phillips/whatever 2nd hubby's name is. I know that for years she worked harder for charity than any other royal. Being a princess was her destiny but I can understand she might not want that life for her kids.
    Sassiness likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

^ They are royal by birth and the decision has been taken away from them. No doubt she works hard and seems to be the most mature of all the siblings, though.
    Novice and Kathie_Moffett like this.

Silver Member

I always though William resembled Andrew...which would be understandable as Andrew is his uncle. But if Andrew is fathered by someone else, and this is who he resembles looks wise (not the Queen)...then would it be too out there to suppose that Wills may be the one of Charles' kids whose paternity should be questioned? This makes sense in my head but probably doesn't in real life

Sorry, it doesn't make sense. Wills looks like his mother and somewhat like a young Prince Phillip.
    Sassiness likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    Same with Edward. Strange with Randy Andy insisting his children are HRH's..
    Who ordered a naked Swede?? MEEEEE!!

laurenshelton2 thinks I'm worse than Claymates.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sunrider View Post
    Same with Edward. Strange with Randy Andy insisting his children are HRH's..
    That makes sense though. Andy's kids are in line for succession if Charles' kids don't spawn and the older generation dies out. The children of both Andy and Charles would have to die without issue for Edward's and Anne's children to have any claim (or rather, probably their kids.) Andy might as well let his daughters be princesses since they are spares for succession until Wills and Harry get busy making babies.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

A*O

Prince Andrew is an arrogant (gay) douche who mixes in some very sleazy circles but knows that mummy will protect him. When she's no longer there he's in for a big wake up call because Charles will then control the purse strings and he's not going to subsidise his lazy younger brother and his vapid, useless daughters any more. William and Kate need to start breeding now to ensure the line of succession goes in that direction. The honeymoon is over and there's no more excuses like the jubilee and Olympics. But it's hard for anorexics to conceive so she'd better start eating too.

Side note. Ever wondered why Prince Edward is "only" an earl and not a duke like his brothers? He will inherit his father's title Duke of Edinburgh when Prince Philip falls off his perch.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

I was confused about the Queen's diamond jubilee. It was celebrated back in June, but her 60th year on the throne isn't until 2013, right? So, is the celebration for the whole year until June 2013? If so, I wonder if Kate & Wills are waiting until after that. I speak like I have any idea what the hell I'm talking about.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information