Page 38 of 45 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Milli Vanilli-like blind item

Hit By Ban Bus!

Thanks for your perspective on Janet Jackson. Make sense to me. Not sure I'm ready for a final vote yet but it does make a lot of sense. Let's face it lots of producers have long used unknowns with better voices to enhance their work.

Bronze Member

Found this over on the Superficial from 2005,

Jennifer Lopez is mean and can't sing

The New York Daily News is reporting that “Sony Music … hired acclaimed movie-maker D.A. Pennebaker to film a behind-the-scenes documentary about the making of Jennifer Lopez's CD ‘Rebirth.’ Sources say Sony execs were thrilled with his film, but that J.Lo hated the sound of her voice and ‘scenes showing her abusing her employees.’ Thus, the project was scrapped…”

I don’t know what madman thought this up. Of course the footage was gonna be of her singing badly and yelling at her underpaid staff. It’s J.Lo. This is like wearing meat-pants into a tiger cage and then wondering what that lip-smacking sound is. My great hope is that the footage still makes it out somehow. Jenny From The Block will probably squash it, but still keep the film canisters around the mansion to frisbee across the room at her staff as a lesson if they don’t fold her giant underwear in that extra fancy way.

Has anyone posted this?

It's an audio recording from Britney's tour in 2001. This is what she actually sounds like when she sings live. Very interesting:

Wrzuta.pl - Britney Spears na żywo z Las Vegas! (okropny fałsz)

Don't know if it helps us, but you guys should listen to it one way or the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Has anyone posted this?

It's an audio recording from Britney's tour in 2001. This is what she actually sounds like when she sings live. Very interesting:

Wrzuta.pl - Britney Spears na żywo z Las Vegas! (okropny fałsz)

Don't know if it helps us, but you guys should listen to it one way or the other.
    Holy Jebus!!! I just listened to that. Is it for real? It can't be for real...

If it is, this blind definitely is about her.
    "Nobody can be exactly like me. Sometimes even I have trouble doing it." -- Tallulah Bankhead, Actress

Hit By Ban Bus!

After forcing myself to listen to the while thing, I think it's very possible. And remember someone mentioned several posts back that she kept screaming "I'm a fake, I'm a fake" when she was hospitalized for that "acute methamphetamine psychosis."

^^ That's what I keep thinking about, too. If it was Britney, this would solve two mysteries: this blind item and the real reason why Britney lost it.

As stupid and desperate as she is, it's amazing that Scientology hasn't taken advantage of her yet. She must be broke.

Look, there's a seperate thread about it:

Tape goes public of Britney Spears singing on Las Vegas tour without backing tracks!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Hi Chilly thanks for the belated birthday greeting

We were talking about this Britney wealth thing last week in another thread... it seems she's 14th on the Forbes list, but the way she's spending money how can she be maintaining that position? I'm thinking she's got decent investments, though many seem to question that. I'm also thinking that this item has got to be Britney, but it's not that earth-shattering. Everyone's known for years that she lip-synchs. We've analyzed this thing to death and I think it's possible we may only be able to come up with the top 3-4 whom it could be.

How dare you say that, Mira? Analyzed to death? You're hurting my feelings.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I think I'm rivaling you in that analyzing!! This thing has driven me crazy because I.Want.To.Know.Ze.Answer!!!

What kept me going was the Britney comment (I'm a fake). It had me thinking 'maybe there is some truth to it after all.' I need more evidence, though. Even if the EL is a faker. What if this was his only true blind item, lol!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Today's blog looks pretty good... he's talking about going on the road for a couple of his bands or something. Looks legit to me, but that's the idea, right? I don't go there much, but I checked out the Kanye West video with his mom in it. At the top though EL talks about his latest plans/activities.

I really think its Britney. And I'm not at all shocked.

So I really think you guys have cracked it. I looked up the Billboard top albums of 1999 and 2000...and Brits first two albums were out then. There were no other huge top selling artists that fit the bill.

Great work!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Well let's go back and look at who first mentioned Britney and we'll give them a big

Brit's probably got enough money for the CO$...hell, they've made it worth their while to bleed dry people with way less than her...but it's probably something as simple as she's too goddamned lazy to get up and take her ass to the center and/or sit still for lengthy periods of time for "sessions".
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Thread Information