Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Michael Musto 04/29/08

^teehee! true, but this is GREASY BEAR...he's gross to begin w/. he's like walking vomit. i soooo think it's him.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

1. Which recently dead, supposedly straight movie actor did it with that then-handsome Broadway restaurant owner years ago?

Roy Schneider
    2. What hyper-quirky stage actor (who's also known for movies and TV) does lots of coke and has sex in club bathrooms when the boyfriend's at home? What gay doesn't?

Nathan Lane

4. What current anchor is said to have been lesbian lovers with that unhinged late anchor, according to ancient legend?

Joan Rivers and Barbara Walters

5. Which drag queen claims to be rehabilitated, but she ain't in any way, shape, or form, honey?

RuPaul

6. Which female rocker best known from the '70s and '80s recently got so plowed she blew chunks all over a nightclub? Want to buy the puke on eBay?

Grace Slick

7. Which star who went from Hollywood hotshot to joke to rebounding talent has an impressively large member to go with his award? (Glad it's not four and a half inches—I am the type who suffers from some tiny little prick.)

Tom Cruise

8. What longtime r&b singer was spotted in Harlem, where she told a fan who accosted her: "If you ain't the crack man, don't come near me!"? Why did he keep coming near her?

Whitney Houston

11. Which legendary actor's bisexual father is murmured to have died of AIDS, not of "cancer," as the family officially reported?

Robert DeNiro

13. Which star who denies being gay used to give so-so head and has a penis that's even less than four and a half inches?

John Travolta

14. What famous grandson is so delightfully kinky he recently lodged M&Ms up his butt, turning his hole into a veritable McFlurry of sexual delight? (Alas, they melted before they could be of any use.)

Jason Davis

15. About which talk-show host's supposed girlfriend was Rosie O'Donnell heard to say: "Look at her nails! She could never be a lesbian with those nails!"?
    Ellen and Portia
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Bronze Member

I think #13 is Tom Cruise. He doesn't seem to be packing, as he never seems to have any "definition" so to speak, in the crotch area of his pants. Ever.

The word "supposed" girlfriend in #15 makes me think it's not Ellen and Portia. They're admittedly girlfriends/partners. I'm guessing Oprah and Gayle.

Never eating M&M's again.

Hit By Ban Bus!

4. What current anchor is said to have been lesbian lovers with that unhinged late anchor, according to ancient legend?

There was a female anchor/reporter in the '70's who died in a mysterious car accident soon after receiving some information about the JFK assassination. She had told others she intended to pursue the story. After her death, many called her "crazy" for believing in conspiracy. She was also drug addicted. There was a tv movie about her a few years ago, but I cannot for the life of me remember her name. I think Leslie Stahl worked with her and could have been her lesbian lover. She was very beautiful.

^Jessica Savitch?

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^YES! Thank you!

1. Which recently dead, supposedly straight movie actor did it with that then-handsome Broadway restaurant owner years ago?

Hardly blind - Heath Ledger (recently dead movie actor)

2. What hyper-quirky stage actor (who's also known for movies and TV) does lots of coke and has sex in club bathrooms when the boyfriend's at home? What gay doesn't?

Dunno. Andy Dick?

3. What fashion-magazine editor—no, not the obvious one—still has no idea how to use the Internet? (She has to have e-mails read aloud to her and then dictates the reply.)

I want this to be the bitch from Vogue (Anna Winters?) but I'm guessing she's eliminated by "not the obvious one"

Current, dunno. Unhinged late anchor - Star Jones??

6. Which female rocker best known from the '70s and '80s recently got so plowed she blew chunks all over a nightclub? Want to buy the puke on eBay?

Suzi Quatro? Joan Jett?

8. What longtime r&b singer was spotted in Harlem, where she told a fan who accosted her: "If you ain't the crack man, don't come near me!"? Why did he keep coming near her?

Whitney?

13. Which star who denies being gay used to give so-so head and has a penis that's even less than four and a half inches?

please be Tommy Boy

15. About which talk-show host's supposed girlfriend was Rosie O'Donnell heard to say: "Look at her nails! She could never be a lesbian with those nails!"?

Ellen and Portia?

Assuming 'late' means 'dead', I'm guessing Jessica Savitch on this one. She had a cocaine addiction, and there were rumors about her sexuality way back then. She had two disastarous marriages, one ending in a suicide. She had a boyfriend that was known to beat her bad back in the day too.

As for the current anchor, I'm guessing Sue Simmons from WNBC channel 4 in NYC. She is not well known outside NYC, but Michael Musto's column runs in the Village Voice, an NYC paper. Sue Simmons is openly gay IIRC. She's been working at WNBC since 1980, and it is located in the same building as the NBC network, so I could see this happening.

Am I the ONLY one thinking Oprah and Gayle King??? Remember, it says SUPPOSED g/f ... everyone KNOWS about Ellen and Portia! Plus Rosie and Gayle are both based in NY!

Quote Originally Posted by cataroo View Post

Am I the ONLY one thinking Oprah and Gayle King??? Remember, it says SUPPOSED g/f ... everyone KNOWS about Ellen and Portia! Plus Rosie and Gayle are both based in NY!
    I thought they said 'supposed' because Rosie was doubting that the woman was a lesbian, and if she's not a lesbian then they are aren't a real couple. But actually, now i've typed it out that just sounds too stupid... lol.

Bronze Member

2: Mario Cantone from, among other things, Sex and the City (Charlotte's pal)
    "We are all of us in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." -- Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by cataroo View Post

That's a good point - perhaps it is The Big O and her gal pal

Gold Member

12. Which scandal-ridden ex–TV personality would have gotten a gay record deal, but he wouldn't come out of the closet? Shouldn't someone say, "Who do you think you are?"

On second thought, I just read that Jerry Springer was going to be on a show called "Who Do You Think You Are?" which is a British genealogy series. It airs this summer. I haven't heard any rumors about Springer being gay, though. Edit: He's hosting America's Got Talent, so it can't be him.

Quote Originally Posted by hustle4alivin View Post

Assuming 'late' means 'dead', I'm guessing Jessica Savitch on this one. She had a cocaine addiction, and there were rumors about her sexuality way back then. She had two disastarous marriages, one ending in a suicide. She had a boyfriend that was known to beat her bad back in the day too.

As for the current anchor, I'm guessing Sue Simmons from WNBC channel 4 in NYC. She is not well known outside NYC, but Michael Musto's column runs in the Village Voice, an NYC paper. Sue Simmons is openly gay IIRC. She's been working at WNBC since 1980, and it is located in the same building as the NBC network, so I could see this happening.

It's definitely Jessica Savitch....

her and her date drove their drunken/drug addled asses into a canal right behind a restaurant parking lot, ignoring a large "NO VEHICLES" sign...car flipped over, mud pinned the doors shut- he was killed on impact, she wasn't but she was trapped and drowned....

The restaurant and canal are still there. If you're ever in New Hope PA, you can see where it happened

Sue Simmons was rumored to be one of Whitney Houston's lovers back in the day as well......so I can see her as the other woman in this blind

The famous female rocker from the 70's and 80's could also be Stevie Nicks.....
    Last edited by witchcurlgirl; May 9th, 2008 at 09:07 PM.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information