Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 43838990919293
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 1395

Thread: The Legend of Toothy Tile

  1. #1381
    Super Moderator Tati's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Your Pocket
    Posts
    18,264

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    You know, I've heard that John McCain was a POW, thoughts?
    Jeez, that's the first time I'd heard that. I'll have to ponder it for a while.

    Meanwhile, does anyone think Leann Rimes is sort of ugly?
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

    - Kahlil Gibran

  2. #1382
    Elite Member MontanaMama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Evading P6 & P7
    Posts
    14,025

    Default

    I think it's important to get the LeAnn question in every thread!
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

  3. #1383
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Still believe Toothy is Jake G, just with a bunch of fiction thrown in there (Grey Goose whoever fits, too). I just hate speculating about Baby Tile (that's the most ludicrous part).

  4. #1384
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3

    Default

    I'm a huge fan of Jake Gyllenhaal and recently stumbled across this Toothy Tile nonsense. I'm not sure how I was able to avoid it for so long seeing as how it's all over the Internet. I guess I just don't have much interest in unconfirmed tales provided by unconfirmed sources. Gossip doesn't interest me, especially when more than likely it isn't true. I have no idea if you guys are guessing for fun or if you actually believe these Blind Vices to be true, but I hope it's just a way to pass the time. There's a reason these vices are blind and it's not just to keep the creator from being legally responsible. It's because most of the time the creator simply makes everything up - the questions AND the answers.

    Here is the latest on Toothy Tile:

    Dear Ted*

    I am about to make a very bold prediction: I say finally we will see Toothy Tile and his beau the Grey Goose out and about together more and very soon. Am I wrong? —Tom*

    Dear Dining In:*

    Hate to say it, Tommy, especially on this most romantic of days, but you're wrong. Toothy is as conscious as ever about keeping his relayshes on the DL, which means no PDA-on-the-sly with Grey. But unlike last V-Day it's G.G. that's all caught up in the beard biz this year.


    There are two problems with this blind vice if it's referring to Jake Gyllenhaal and Austin Nichols: #1. Jake Gyllenhaal was completely and totally single last Valentine's Day. He didn't even go out...with ANYONE. So there was no "bearding" going on of any kind. #2. Austin Nichols and Sophia Bush broke up. In fact, they've been broken up. Austin is in Berlin with Jake and the rest of his entourage. Yet Ted's outdated and incorrect sources are insinuating that he is out with Sophia hiding behind his "showmance."

    I can't believe that people have been following this Toothy Tile crap for almost a decade!!! Seriously, people? Why are you wasting your life like this? The "Legend of Toothy Tile" has enough holes in it to sink a boat. And don't even get me started on Baby Tile! Jake can't even go to the doctor without having his picture snapped. Do you guys REALLY believe he's cruising West Hollywood for hookers and openly holding hands with and kissing guys and there's not a single photo or video of this? Come on, people...

    Chris Brown beats women and has rage fueled outbursts. Christina Aguilera is one of the most rude and trashy people in the industry. Pick on people like them. Leave Jake alone. He's one of the few good guys in Hollywood and he's amazing at what he does. He doesn't deserve this at all. Neither do the people he associates himself with (Reese, Austin, Maggie, etc). Direct your hate towards the people who "deserve" it. Or better yet, put yourself in their shoes and just be nice!!!

  5. #1385
    Elite Member nancydrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    In the black kid's pants
    Posts
    6,146

    Default

    Leave jake alonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 !!!!!!11!
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

  6. #1386
    fgg
    fgg is offline
    Elite Member fgg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    32,644

    Default

    ^gyllenthaard!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

  7. #1387
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nancydrew View Post
    Leave jake alonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 !!!!!!11!
    Haha I seriously almost made that my signature.

  8. #1388
    Silver Member Dubah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Milky way Galaxy
    Posts
    454

    Default

    Sophia Bush And Austin Nichols "Split"

    There are stories out there that Austin Nichols and Sophia Bush are splitting after six years together. Umm, six years together as friends? Because they are sure not a couple. I think they both know One Tree Hill is mercifully ending after 23 years on the air and that keeping up the charade is much harder if you are not together 24/7 for many months of the year so they probably announced a "split." Maybe Austin and Hayden Christensen can swap partners. Austin can be with Rachel Bilson for a few years and Hayden can be with Sophia.
    Crazy Days and Nights: Sophia Bush And Austin Nichols "Split"

    I smell something here, is it a clue? is it a reveal? hmm....

  9. #1389
    Elite Member darksithbunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    14,965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorDrive View Post
    I'm a huge fan of Jake Gyllenhaal and recently stumbled across this Toothy Tile nonsense. I'm not sure how I was able to avoid it for so long seeing as how it's all over the Internet. I guess I just don't have much interest in unconfirmed tales provided by unconfirmed sources. Gossip doesn't interest me, especially when more than likely it isn't true. I have no idea if you guys are guessing for fun or if you actually believe these Blind Vices to be true, but I hope it's just a way to pass the time. There's a reason !

    Then why in the hell are you even here?!?

  10. #1390
    Elite Member faithanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    On the Hellmouth
    Posts
    13,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorDrive View Post
    Seriously, people? Why are you wasting your life like this?
    Because I have nothing better to do than wonder who Toothy Jake is doing in a car park today. I could travel, get a career, have a family - but no, this is my life choice. And you say I'm wasting it?

    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorDrive View Post
    Direct your hate towards the people who "deserve" it. Or better yet, put yourself in their shoes and just be nice!!!
    What hate? Just because we're guessing about a closeted celebrity doesn't mean we hate them.

    And gossip doesn't interest me either. I'm just here for the recipes.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."



  11. #1391
    Silver Member huntsy_2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Great White North Eh
    Posts
    484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorDrive View Post
    There are two problems with this blind vice if it's referring to Jake Gyllenhaal and Austin Nichols: #1. Jake Gyllenhaal was completely and totally single last Valentine's Day. He didn't even go out...with ANYONE. So there was no "bearding" going on of any kind.
    I love Jakey too Raptor. Do you live near him that you know he didn't go out at all on Valentine's? That would be amazing.
    Also I do get where the Toothy Tile comes from, I mean he did do that Brokeback movie.

  12. #1392
    Elite Member faithanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    On the Hellmouth
    Posts
    13,131

    Default

    Maybe Raptor delivers pizza in Jake's neighbourhood. Or lube.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."



  13. #1393
    Elite Member LynnieD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    34,696

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huntsy_2000 View Post
    I love Jakey too Raptor. Do you live near him that you know he didn't go out at all on Valentine's? That would be amazing.
    Also I do get where the Toothy Tile comes from, I mean he did do that Brokeback movie.
    OMG for the 100th time---this blind came out BEFORE Brokeback Mountain! The blind has nothing to do with that movie. People don't think its Jake because of BBM--they think its him because IT IS HIM. And was WELL BEFORE he starred in that movie. My God, check dates people.

  14. #1394
    Silver Member huntsy_2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Great White North Eh
    Posts
    484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    OMG for the 100th time---this blind came out BEFORE Brokeback Mountain! The blind has nothing to do with that movie. People don't think its Jake because of BBM--they think its him because IT IS HIM. And was WELL BEFORE he starred in that movie. My God, check dates people.
    lol sorry LynnieD. I was being sarcastic. Just trying to play with Raptor a bit. I am a big Jake fan but don't get bothered with the whole Toothy Tile thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    Maybe Raptor delivers pizza in Jake's neighbourhood. Or lube.
    Lol faithanne, now that would be amazing.

  15. #1395
    Silver Member Dubah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Milky way Galaxy
    Posts
    454

    Default

    Do you also think Toothy is not real but one of Ted's wet dream?

    Do we have any Blind Vice couples with happy endings? Stealth Stud-Poof and his BF? Eh. Judas Jack-Off and Dashed Dingle-Dream? Definitely not.

    So it was with naïve, battered hope we were all holding out for a Toothy Tile and Grey Goose's happy ending, right?

    Don't think we're getting it:

    READ: Blind Vice Archive: Toothy Tile

    Because even though put-upon Grey has looked the other way during Toothy's past indiscretions this latest one's a little harder to stomach.

    T2 had the nerve to not exactly discreetly hole up in a fancy hotel room recently with a coworker. From one of his movies, no less.

    It did not go unnoticed by the posh inn's even more posh clientele.

    This is a far cry from one of Toothy's back-alley pretty-boy quickies, and it's a situation Grey's finding it much harder to not let bug him.

    We say why try? Isn't enough enough?

    Come on, true love's one thing (especially when you have family together), but unending masochistic devotion's entirely another.

    Grey, stop pretending you're Saint Suck-Up and completely move on, already.

    AND IT AIN'T: Brandon Routh, Lenny Kravitz, Jon Hamm



    Read more: Blind Vice: Toothy Gets Slutty With Room Service! - E! Online

Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 43838990919293

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Before Ashlee Simpson was a rock legend
    By MrsMarsters in forum Just Plain Scary
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: February 14th, 2007, 04:46 AM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: October 25th, 2006, 01:11 PM
  3. New Toothy Tile Blind Vice 11/04
    By britlitgal in forum Blind Items
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: December 1st, 2005, 11:23 AM
  4. New Toothy Tile and Petunia Pickle Blind Vice 11/15
    By LynnieD in forum Blind Items
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: November 16th, 2005, 01:50 PM
  5. Did we ever 100% find out who Toothy Tile was??
    By sixfeetunderfan in forum Blind Items
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: November 9th, 2005, 11:34 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •