Page 2 of 93 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: The Legend of Toothy Tile

Default Re: The Legend of Toothy Tile

Well.... besides the Lindsay thing, which might not even be true... I have always heard that he likes the ladies... a lot... preferably young. So now I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by muchlove View Post
    I have always heard that he likes the ladies... a lot... preferably young.
    I've heard that, too. Also, he's older than I realized. I thought he was maybe in his late twenties, but according to IMDB, he'll be 34 in December.

Lohan and Mary Kate are both 19, so that's 15 year age gaps and Johansson will be 21 at the end of November. I'd say he likes 'em waaaay young for him.

well, if it is jared, someone had best tell lindsay. didn't they elope? hee hee.
    All this can be yours for only $19.95!

"Annoyingly perfect girlfriend"? Anyone else thinking of Orlando Bloom? Kate Bosworth seems to have the Girl-Next-Door complex down pat...
    I saw a film today, oh boy.

That's a great collection of information!!
    OK so Jake would be my guess but Jared is an interesting thought....
    - Toothy Tile was dating his superpopular, superannoyingly perfect girlfriend -with "doable dimples", past dating experience with lithe female movie stars
    - the marble table (yes, that's a hint)
    - sweet movie-star guy, handsome, whose legs, I feel, have been vastly undersold, thanks to his mega-charming smile
    - that boy's a gusty speed racer
    - big-screen job makes a very sensual, boyish splash at the same time

I'm lost. I thought it was obviously Jake. But there's no way Dr Sunken Tits is superannoyingly perfect. But then her role in that cheerleading film she was kind of meant to be annoyingly perfect...

what about all the mail ted gets from his readers when they try to guess who toothy is? he always let's them know if they are wrong, and then he posts some more clues about the person who it really is. that's where i believe i read that it wasn't jake. the mail would come the week after the blind vice is posted.

I went the to the E! website last week and did a search of all things Toothy Tile. I think Orlando Bloom was one of the 'And it's not....' guys. I don't remember Jared Leto being mentioned either way, but I guess anything is possible.

While reading over all the Toothy articles, it became very very obvious (at least to me) that it was Jake. The 'super annoying girlfriend' fits that whore to a T!!! And the 'superperfect' reference may be just a way of saying how she's a superperfect beard--and convienent and/or believeable.

My opinion: Totally Jake....100% gay. He's been photographed recently w/men, though I know that doesn't mean anything. I just truly think it's him.

WHEN THE HELL WILL WE FIND OUT FOR SURE DAMMIT????

Quote Originally Posted by dexter7 View Post
    what about all the mail ted gets from his readers when they try to guess who toothy is? he always let's them know if they are wrong, and then he posts some more clues about the person who it really is. that's where i believe i read that it wasn't jake. the mail would come the week after the blind vice is posted.

I looked at all of those responses from the readers and not one was asked (or should we say printed) if it was Jake. I made a special point of looking at those just to see if anyone ever brought his name up to Ted. Its appears that anyone that DID write in and asked about him (because you KNOW people have) they're responses were not printed or answered....
    Does that make sense??

Bronze Member

Great compilation. I think it's Jake easily. To anyone whos not obsessed with gossip (like myself) Kirsten could seem totally perfect. Shes in a huge blockbuster movie like Spiderman and to the mass population probably seems really sweet and innocent. I think shes dirty and hopped up on some drug but i read this page everyday

Quote Originally Posted by simplekindoflovely View Post
    "Annoyingly perfect girlfriend"? Anyone else thinking of Orlando Bloom? Kate Bosworth seems to have the Girl-Next-Door complex down pat...
    I've heard sone stories about orlando too, that he plays both ways.

I just emailed Ted at E! online. Here's what I wrote:

So we’ve been having a raging debate over this whole Toothy Tile business. Nobody seems to recall any printed material in which a reader guessed that it was Jake Gyllenhaal. And nobody has found evidence of you saying “Yea” or “Nay” regarding the Jake Gyllenhaal as Toothy Tile debate!

So I’m just gonna flat out ask: Is Toothy Tile Jake Gyllenhaal? If not him, is it Jared Leto??

Maybe he'll respond, heh heh...

SVZ

I don't think it's Jared Leto, I met him on person and he hit on my girl friend.

Yeah, I'm starting to think it's not Jared Leto simply because he doesn't have dimples, per se.

ETA: The guy never smiles!!! I had to go thru at least 4 google pages before I found EVEN ONE pic of him smiling! Oh, and here's another pic, why he might be a li'l bit gayish:
    Last edited by WickedHo; November 11th, 2005 at 11:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo View Post
    I just emailed Ted at E! online. Here's what I wrote:

So we’ve been having a raging debate over this whole Toothy Tile business. Nobody seems to recall any printed material in which a reader guessed that it was Jake Gyllenhaal. And nobody has found evidence of you saying “Yea” or “Nay” regarding the Jake Gyllenhaal as Toothy Tile debate!

So I’m just gonna flat out ask: Is Toothy Tile Jake Gyllenhaal? If not him, is it Jared Leto??

Maybe he'll respond, heh heh...
    woo hoo!

ted published my blind vice guess once in his column. that's my 15 minutes. LOL

i hope he answers! doesn't he know that there are hundreds of us on here wondering about this, spending far too much free time thinking and thinking about this? ted is such a tease.
    All this can be yours for only $19.95!

WickedHo, that picture of Jared and Scarlett always just KILLS me!

Page 2 of 93 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread Information