Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Latest Janet Charlton 01/12/07

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by doriangray View Post
    denzel washinghton? he always said he would never kiss a white woman on screen.
    i'm new here by the way and i hate myself for lvng this stuff. HI everybody.
    He's still with his wife...this seems to be a single guy...
    *****SUPERTRAMP=SUPERFREAK*****

Bronze Member

But doesn't Jamie Foxx have a child with a white woman? I think his daugther is biracial. I have seen pics of Foxx partying with white women all the time. So I don't think people would be surprised. I do recall though once some black women found out Taye Diggs married a white woman his career took a nose dive but I don't think this one is Diggs. I was thinking someone maybe Usher?

Bronze Member

It may sound weird to white people if this is indeed Jamie Foxx, but some black women do not like their black male stars to have white women as their lovers in real life. And the theory goes like this. Why is it when black men get rich and become stars in Hollywood they go chasing after white women? Its viewed as a status symbol and it is frown upon in the African American community. If a black male star wants to maintain his black female fan base he better be married to a black woman or dating a black woman. Wesley Snipes made some comments about black women a few years ago in Ebony magazine and his career took a nose dive.

I thought Jamie Foxx was rumoured to be Gay...

I believe he was the subject of a blind item (does anyone remember that...I'll do some digging)

And I don't see where Jamie is all about "being black". I think he's just another black actor out there trying to make it.

I would look to someone like Denzel Washington who has made it very public that not kissing Julia Roberts in that move had everything to do with race.

He can't kiss a white women's lips but he can kiss her ass all night long...

Yup, I'm going for Denzel on this one.

Default Found the Jamie Foxx Gay Blind Item

From Main Page Blind Items:
    http://artwc.org/Billie/BLINDITEMS/2006/NOVDEC.html

13. JANET CHARLTON 11/10
    This smart, funny actor is a top box office attraction. He's still on the young side but he's cranked out some major movies and proved himself a skillful actor. He's a father but he's single and a magnet for females. He's often seen at glamorous parties and Hollywood clubs with his entourage and assorted beautiful women, but he hasn't had a long term relationship. Except with his young male assistant! His female admirers would be SURPRISED to learn that this straight-seeming actor is sleeping with his assistant on the down-low! Jamie Foxx

Here is our original posts on this forum regarding the above blind item - Jamie Foxx is part of our guesses as well!
    Young actor on the downlow...Janet's Blind Item 11/10

So it can't be Jamie Foxx becuase he's gay...or maybe he's bi-sexual which would mean it could be him...is he a hypocritical bisexual??? Is that an oxymoron???

This is too complicated for me!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information