Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Laineygossip 3/25

Thinking on the lines of Anne - maybe her BF fancies himself a Hollywood player? There'd be his desire to keep a hold with his famous lady. (This is just speculation though)

Quote Originally Posted by Geisha View Post
    I',m tellin ya....the minivan majority does not know megan fox well, she wouldn't appeal to them with all her tattoos etc. and I doubt lainey would write a sympathetic blind about an actress she despises.
    I think that is part of the point. If the "MiniVan Majority" doesn't know Megan Fox, she wouldn't want to ruin her potential career/image with news about an abortion without the consent of her BF.

If the MiniVan Majority can have so much sympathy for Lindsay Lohan for so long (A non-gossip fiend coworker still recently told me that Lohan is one of the most talented actresses of her generation...ugh...), I can't see why a nice girl with tatoos can't potentially carve out a bigger star for herself in the mainstream media. (MiniVan Majority ~ mainstream media...)

I'm not sure what part of this blind is sympathetic. But I also searched Lainey's website, and I can't find anything that indicates that she despises Megan Fox. Megan Fox - Gossip | Photos | News | LaineyGossip.com She's indicated that Fox is no Angelina Jolie, but I think we can all agree to that.

Update from Lainey:
    PPS. Scarlett Johansson is not being held. Neither is Brittany Murphy.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Geisha View Post
    I',m tellin ya....the minivan majority does not know megan fox well, she wouldn't appeal to them with all her tattoos etc. and I doubt lainey would write a sympathetic blind about an actress she despises.
    Have you seen the minivan majority lately? We're pierced, tattooed, multi-colored hair and have serious drinking problems. Maybe that's the minivan majority in my area. I know Megan Fox from Transformers because we've watched it umpteen times. That's what happens when you have a 4 year old boy.

Maybe this isn't someone who would be considered an actress for the "minivan majority" but just someone who we'd be well aware of. Think of the "scandal" with Jaimie Lynn, I don't want a single thing she's done but I know who she is. If I had a daughter, I'd probably know more. You know, she has big shoes to fill too. I have to go reread the damn thread now! I'm all confused!
    Snooky Wookums, prepare for the invasion!

I think that is part of the point. If the "MiniVan Majority" doesn't know Megan Fox, she wouldn't want to ruin her potential career/image with news about an abortion without the consent of her BF.
    I agree with Little Wombat here. Megan Fox is at the start of her career and you wouldn't want to start your career off with this type of news. Especially since the so-called "Minivan majority" grew up on 90210.

Just as an aside....

Re: "big shoes to fill", hasn't Hollywood been prepping Anne H. to be the new Julia Roberts for years now?
    Burt Johnson: I don't drink because drinking affects your decision-making.
    Arthur: You may be right. I can't decide.

Lainey still has yet to not her. I emailed my guess to her a week ago. I'm going to stick with Anne.
    Come on you guys, enough already. Let's ALL go and fuck ourselves for a few minutes and return to the thread refreshed and relaxed. Gossip Rocks poster A*O

Quote Originally Posted by LastLook View Post
    Just as an aside....

Re: "big shoes to fill", hasn't Hollywood been prepping Anne H. to be the new Julia Roberts for years now?
    Yeah, I was wondering about that phrasing.

So it's either someone with famous parents or someone who gets compared to a big star a lot, e.g. Anne and Julia.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

I don't think Megan Fox has any big shoes to fill. Lainey barely talks about her at all and she has nada to do with the Minivan IMO. If anything, the Minivan would hate on her cause she's such a sexpot, a la Jolie.
    I am sticking with my girl Anne.

Lainey did post this a few days after the blind. Not that it sways me more but it does have the word SHOES in it: (3/28/08)

Make Another Movie

After a couple weeks of bliss with Owen Wilson in Miami, Kate Hudson is back to work in New York shooting Bride Wars with Anne Hathaway. Something about best friends settling on the same wedding date, quickly becoming adversaries, ripping each other to pieces in the process.

Lame. F*cking. Sh&t.

And same goes for those shopaholic books/movies too. Because being female in this day and age is totally all about shoes and Vera Wang. Here’s a question for your dissertation:

Wait... are you thinking Kate Hudson and the big shoes to fill are Goldies?
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

^^ I was actually thinking Anne. But Kate is a good twist though I can't see Owen being douchey enough to fit that blind...

Update from Lainey:
    PPS. Hilary Swank is not being held.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetPea View Post
    Wait... are you thinking Kate Hudson and the big shoes to fill are Goldies?
    Can't be Kate. She's been around for years and is working as steadily this year as she has the past five.

Quote Originally Posted by judejack View Post
    I agree with Little Wombat here. Megan Fox is at the start of her career and you wouldn't want to start your career off with this type of news. Especially since the so-called "Minivan majority" grew up on 90210.
    I concur. Hathaway's been in the public eye for several years now. The chick Lainey's referring to is someone who's relatively new and on the up and up.

How about Brittany Murphy?
    Not all the clues fit, but why else would she be with this guy?
    Last edited by Tangerine; April 3rd, 2008 at 01:19 PM. Reason: ooops! Didn't see that she was 'notted'... thanks judejack!

^^Lainey 'noted' Britney Murphy already. Though she is a good guess!

I have no clue who this could be...

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information