Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Lainey "Teeny Tiny" Blind Item - Dec.23/16

^ Oh I agree that she seems fake. I'm not a fan of her at all. Just not bothered about if her songs are from personal experience or not.
    BITTER and Sassiness like this.

^^And she can do that, but my issue is she's the one who made such a big deal about the songs being about men she has supposedly dated. I know there are many singers who are closeted who sing love songs about the other gender, but she uses it as a marketing tool to make herself look like the wronged victim of all these guys. But I guess that is what the public wants. Hell, I don't buy her music, so, okay, I'll be quiet.
    Sarzy, Novice and Wisher2 like this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

^ No need to be quiet, you're entitled to your opinion. I do get what you mean.
    BITTER, Novice and Wisher2 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    ^^It bugs me...I just find her to be so manufactured and stale and fake, like Beyoncé...I don't care for Swift either...that's just me...y'all can like her if you want. I don't.

And I can assure you Novice, it's not misogyny on my part. Can't speak for anyone else.
    No,no, you might have just got caught up in a general rant. I was at work when I wrote it & that is guaranteed to put me in a bad mood! It's the general mainstream media hate I was referring to.

And don't be quiet on my account.

She does have exposure for her relationships I agree, but at this point with the tabs I think that it's a pay off. Negotiate exposure where & where agreed and free at other times.
    I honestly don't care if she's gay or not, I don't particularly like her (but have found myself singing along to something looked it up & found out its hers).
    My nephew thinks that he might be gay, might not be, he's exploring related to see what fits and he's 20. I don't think that he thinks that the girlfriend relationships were "fake" While he's working out who/what he wants.
    Maybe it's me, because this whole binary thing gets to me. I believe in "you fall in love with whom you fall in love with" and to me that doesn't have to have a specific gender, race, etc I know that there are many people that can't see it that way and I also understand what you are saying about exploring the boyfriend thing (mayer, that shoe guy, etc) and if she was a diehard lesbian I would agree but she's young and could still be exploring or be bi or lainey's just got her hate on again (yawn).
    But I also get the "this is what other people relate to so this is what I am going to show"-face-lift/standpoint.
    I dunno, I get what you are saying but I don't see it as black and white as you do???
    Last edited by Novice; December 29th, 2016 at 01:17 PM.
    BITTER, lindsaywhit and Waterslide like this.
    Free Charmed.

^^^No worries. I know I can be defensive at times. It's all good, Novice.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Sorry Bitter, I've edited it....
    Free Charmed.

Sounds like Taylor. Or Britney?

Britney? Hmmmm. I've never heard rumors about her playing for the other team.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Wisher2 View Post
    Kendall Jenner
    I could see it being her if the BI was about someone who was going down the 'gay for pay' route to snatch lurid tabloid headlines, media speculation and DRAMAH! for KUWTK before going back to men*, but this is being presented as someone who is genuinely closeted.

*Yes I do dislike and distrust them enough to think that the Jenner-Kardashians would do something like this for attention.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I think that Kendall really is gay and in the closet.
    BelledeJour and lindsaywhit like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Britney? Hmmmm. I've never heard rumors about her playing for the other team.
    Are you joking? Oh man what about the Paris Hilton-lindsay Lohan -Britney Spears trifecta?
    BITTER likes this.
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Are you joking? Oh man what about the Paris Hilton-lindsay Lohan -Britney Spears trifecta?
    Exactly what I was thinking. But would anyone care if Britney Spears was secretly a lesbian?

Quote Originally Posted by BrickHouse View Post
    Exactly what I was thinking. But would anyone care if Britney Spears was secretly a lesbian?
    Honestly, if she came out, I'd be happy for her. I have a feeling she'd have better luck romantically with a woman. (No man-hate intended, Britney just seems like she's had pretty solid girlfriends, you know?)

I have read several BIs about Kelly Rowland possibly playing for the other team. But she's not exactly an "A List" performer, is she?

Ariana Grande.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information